KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

I think the premature thing came up because 'originally' JG was supposedly the father, but then his dad made him get a paternity test since Caylee didn't look premature? I thought the story changed after it was found out that JG was not Caylee's father?

It's so much easier to keep track of the truth... I wonder if KC even knows it at this point!

It is my understanding that the further along a woman is, the harder it is to determine the due date. As far along as Casey was at the wedding picture and waiting two more weeks before going to the doctor, along with the notion that Casey lied to her doctor as to when her last period was, she very well may have been able to say she was due in September. However, Cindy is a nurse, so she darn well knows a seven pound six ounce newborn is not a premature newborn. Furthermore, Caylee was never sick according to Casey. Premature babies are more prone to illness, aren't they?

It is my understanding that the further along a woman is, the harder it is to determine the due date. As far along as Casey was at the wedding picture and waiting two more weeks before going to the doctor, along with the notion that Casey lied to her doctor as to when her last period was, she very well may have been able to say she was due in September. However, Cindy is a nurse, so she darn well knows a seven pound six ounce newborn is not a premature newborn. Furthermore, Caylee was never sick according to Casey. Premature babies are more prone to illness, aren't they?

Yes. My nephew I talked about in post #40 still has problems with his immune system and he is 14 months now. He is also a little delayed as far as first tooth, walking etc.

No, Caylee was full term. Click on spoiler for several pictures.

ixghgg.jpg

b8n3pz.jpg

2isv0aa.jpg

2lmwgee.jpg

vj8tw.jpg

My nephew was born 2 months premature. He weighed 3 pounds, his length was 14 in. These are pictures of my brother and sister in law holding their preemie son who had already been in the hospital for a month. In these pictures he was about at the weight/term Cindy claims Caylee would have been. (remember, he is swaddled in a blanket, he is really so tiny. Barely 4 pounds.) And another reason I know Caylee was full term because they had to give my nephew a special binky that was even smaller than the newborn binky in the first hospital picture of Caylee. Eventually, he made his way up to that binky in the picture.

rbb42o.jpg

20gzms.jpg

You can see how small his head is in relation to the size of their hands. Now compare that to the pictures of newborn Caylee and head to hand ratio.

Imo, Caylee looks well over 8 pounds imo. In the pic of Casey holding Caylee in the hospital, she is so big it's hard to believe Casey survived delivery. jmo

CA never stated Caylee was a premie. She said that she was born a month early, and in my mind and from what I learned in "Decode Anthony Speak" I took it to mean... "Well, Casey lied to us about when Caylee was due which is why the baby shower was after the fact that Caylee Marie was already in this world"

This family needs to start keeping track of their lies.

This is brilliant analysis. Is there a thread that decodes other Anthony speak?

It could be possible she was early or late some babies are big or small. She might of made it seem like Caylee was born early to match up with JG to be the Dad.

On another note, my son was 3 1/2 weeks early and he was 8lbs 8oz. My doctor was amazed on how big he was. Also, I am high risk from previous pre-clampsia, so I had growth measurements bi-weekly to monthly and he always was on target. With my experience my kids were all big and early:

For all my kids: #1 was 3 weeks early 5lbs 7 1/2 oz, #2 3.5 weeks early 8lbs 8oz, #3 2 weeks early 6lbs 7oz, #4 2.5 weeks early 7lbs 3oz, #5 3 weeks early 7lbs 9oz.

Imo, Caylee looks well over 8 pounds imo. In the pic of Casey holding Caylee in the hospital, she is so big it's hard to believe Casey survived delivery. jmo

That's what I thought - my goodness ouch! I had an 8 pounder and ended up with a C-section cuz he just wouldn't budge. And I'm a lot bigger frame-wise than Casey (i'm 5'8). Maybe it's the blankie and clothes that gives me the perception that Caylee is bigger?

Thanks to the mods for merging - much appreciated.

Mel

Eidetic, thanks for your post and piccies (very sweet). I'm not convinced by Cindy's testimony that Caylee was a month early, or premature, or whatever Anthony speak that is. I can say one thing for sure - I don't expect to ever hear the real truth from any of them. Lee, maybe, but not Casey, Cindy, or George.

Thanks!

Mel

People feel as though this in uncommon, but I have to disagree. This actually happens A lot with teenage pregnancy. I totally can relate to the way Lee felt when he saw Casey. My little sister at 17 hid her pregnancy as well, but then at 5 months...we were all like "what the heck is that a bump?? Is that what we think it is?". She also was so ashamed she tried to lie she was raped. My mom was in a bit of denial as well until my sister officially told her. To make matters worse my sister went into pre-mature labor a month later! So it all happened so fast! I believe Casey was the one hiding the pregnancy, because her moms seems like the type that demands perfection. She was ashamed. This happens a lot more then people think, especially with teen mothers.

Slightly OT: Any thoughts on Caylee's given name? Who do you think named her?
Cindy of course!:doh: Combination of Casey & Lee=Caylee, and another Marie- CMA! Clone of her, someone commented, surprised it wasn't George Marie and Lee Marie! LOL!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back