KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what meds she was looking for. It may have been for something unusual. I spent a good deal of time searching out organic type meds for my kids. Most of them I found at Whole Foods, but I would occationally stumble over 1 or 2 at random other stores too. Knowing that I would travel specifically to those stores when I needed them. And coincidently one was for eardrops. My eldest was allergic to antibiotics, but this helped relieve the pain for him. Another was for collic.

Not suggesting that this is what was happening, but with all the benadryl/tylenol/motrin crap that's gone on...my youngest wasn't allowed to have any of it...per her PEDIATRICIAN. So, I'm inclined to think that is not what she was looking for. They are no longer recommending any of these products for children under 2.

I'll try to clarify, my point was: Whatever Terri was looking for that morning at FM, if it was out of stock - if can be verified! All LE has to do is ask or get the records showing the outages and what was on order that day. If it was an OTC that was unusual that also can be verified. A recall of medicine for children keeps everyone alert and on their toes. moo

What could Terri have done that morning so she wouldn't be seen as guilty?

If Terri took baby girl home and put her down for a nap - would people say she made herself invisible so her whereabouts couldn't be verified??

If she went shopping for a dress rather than medicine for baby girl - would people be saying she was arrogant and self centered because she left Kyron at school to look for a dress?

If Terri picked up some groceries and stopped for some lunch - wouldn't people be saying she was selfish, and an uncaring mother.

Right now her morning seems pretty hectic, running here and there, looking for a medicine to sooth baby girl, going to an Expo, chatting with an acquaintance from her gym, showing Kyron's picture, taking baby girl for a soothing ride, Starbucks, the gym...please folks, what could she have done, where could she have gone, how should she have spent her morning so you wouldn't be looking at her as a psychopathic murderer? I'm wondering. all just my opinions and stuff like that

For me, if she would have skipped the gym that day...everything else make sense - not going to the talent show and not picking up the project. She could have been home on the computer surfing, FB-ing, emailing, cleaning, resting, talking on the phone with friends/texting (or sexting) or whatever while her child was resting.

And those would be...

Just as Emeralgem said there are numerous.. Too many to sit and list, but if you are truly wanting to know this they are listed[very much in detail] throughout these threads. But I will tell you what is the "proof" IMO. Read the RO. It states that Kaine was told by LE and given info from LE that Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance as well as the MFH plot. Along with being shown "proof" of the extremely inappropriate sexual behavior that Terri had been involved with both MC and LS(with LS not only legally married but still living in that marriage with Kaine in their home with their children). We can go round and round about that not being proof but no lawyer would perjure themselves for their client[Atty Rackner says word for word that she was told and shown these things by LE]...
And one of our posters that is a verified atty states in the following post that the info in the RO are not "allegations" from Kaine but rather hold much more weight than what some are choosing to believe.

Respectfully snipped for space~
Originally Posted By gitana1

Again, Kaine would have had to present more than hearsay evidence at the RO hearing. Statements that LE gave him probable cause are not at all enough to get an RO and have custody taken. But TH did not bother to force him to submit his evidence.

So IMO LE along with our judicial courts issuing of the RO and custody with held are a good enough source for me to believe that Terri is involved...

What could Terri have done that morning so she wouldn't be seen as guilty?

If Terri took baby girl home and put her down for a nap - would people say she made herself invisible so her whereabouts couldn't be verified??

If she went shopping for a dress rather than medicine for baby girl - would people be saying she was arrogant and self centered because she left Kyron at school to look for a dress?

If Terri picked up some groceries and stopped for some lunch - wouldn't people be saying she was selfish, and an uncaring mother.

Right now her morning seems pretty hectic, running here and there, looking for a medicine to sooth baby girl, going to an Expo, chatting with an acquaintance from her gym, showing Kyron's picture, taking baby girl for a soothing ride, Starbucks, the gym...please folks, what could she have done, where could she have gone, how should she have spent her morning so you wouldn't be looking at her as a psychopathic murderer? I'm wondering. all just my opinions and stuff like that

Yep, Terri is quite the devoted and wonderful mother and stepmother isn't she? After all, it's not as if she has ever done anything to make me think otherwise. I mean after all, she hasn't had a DUI with her son in the car with her and been charged with reckless endangerment. She hasn't tried to hire someone to kill her precious daughter's father. She hasn't conducted an extramarital affair and sent provocative pictures to another man while she was married. She didn't become involved with a man while he was married to another woman who just so happened to be pregnant at the time. Yep, she is certainly a wonderful wife, mother, and stepmother.

I can only hope and pray that one day very soon all of this will be put to rest and that Kyron is found (hopefully alive). Otherwise, I am hoping and praying that she is locked up and the key thrown away because she deserves nothing less than that.

JMO.

I'll have to find a quote...my recollection is that other people made an effort to locate her at about 11 and could not. But that she could have been gone earlier, as the last time she had been accounted for was at 9:45. So now her missing window was changed to about 10-1 versus the original (11:15-1???).

I'm not good at finding these things, but I'll try to find it.
Plz don't dig on my account, I'm in agreement on this point. iirc- That IS what we know so far. Something was also said, vaguely, that DDS would start work @ 9ish. I was pondering out loud - is it possible her vehicle was there early, but she was not really seen until 1ish? just noodling as it's next to impossible to verify anything. Yet.
That's what I found compelling about this interview. It's a link to a fact, woohoo! *grumbles*

Interviews/videos with people who interacted with Terri that fateful day can't be denied. Terri had no way of knowing she would run into an acquaintance that morning. The interviews are powerful evidence showing what Terri was where she said she was. I have no agenda in making Terry guilty or innocent. I want to find out what happened to Kyron that fateful morning. I fear that by looking at ONE person only, LE may have missed the bigger picture. moo

I'm wondering if she used her bank card at Starbucks and hadn't mentioned stopping there, hence the records not matching? Just a guess...

For me, if she would have skipped the gym that day...everything else make sense - not going to the talent show and not picking up the project. She could have been home on the computer surfing, FB-ing, emailing, cleaning, resting, talking on the phone with friends/texting (or sexting) or whatever while her child was resting.

Plus its not just what she did that day that's making her look so dang guilty. I think if, right now, we only had her timeline and all the hinky stuff hadn't come up in the meantime (failing LDT's, sexting, showing MC the RO, not opposing the RO, etc.) she wouldn't appear nearly as suspicious as she does right now. In other words, the verifiable part of her timeline (even considering the riding around unaccounted for time) wouldn't look nearly as suspicious if she acted like a regular grieving parent in all, or even most, other regards. jmoo

Yep, Terri is quite the devoted and wonderful mother and stepmother isn't she? After all, it's not as if she has ever done anything to make me think otherwise. I mean after all, she hasn't had a DUI with her son in the car with her and been charged with reckless endangerment. She hasn't tried to hire someone to kill her precious daughter's father. She hasn't conducted an extramarital affair and sent provocative pictures to another man while she was married. She didn't become involved with a man while he was married to another woman who just so happened to be pregnant at the time. Yep, she is certainly a wonderful wife, mother, and stepmother.

I can only hope and pray that one day very soon all of this will be put to rest and that Kyron is found (hopefully alive). Otherwise, I am hoping and praying that she is locked up and the key thrown away because she deserves nothing less than that.

Truthfully, I don't know how people can sit back and ignore all of these things and excuse her behavior or her actions. Those actions alone make her very much a less than respectable person in my opinion. She's a disgusting excuse for a woman, mother, and wife.
JMO.

Sexting doesn't translate into ***murderer***
Having an affair doesn't translate into ***murderer***
DUI with your child in the car doesn't translate into ***murderer***
An unsubstantiated MFH accusation doesn't translate into ***murderer***

Not agreeing with a person's moral underpinnings doesn't translate into ***murderer***

As for her being a good mom, stepmom - I see NO evidence from anyone in her life that she was anything but a wonderful mom, stepmom. :waitasec:moo mho

And one of our posters that is a verified atty states in the following post that the info in the RO are not "allegations" from Kaine but rather hold much more weight than what some are choosing to believe.

Originally Posted By gitana1

Again, Kaine would have had to present more than hearsay evidence at the RO hearing. Statements that LE gave him probable cause are not at all enough to get an RO and have custody taken. But TH did not bother to force him to submit his evidence.

gitana1, is that indeed what you meant by what is quoted? It doesn't look that way to me, and I'd appreciate your clarification.

Thanks!
BeanE

This would be a whole lot easier to choose "sides" if even one person came out and say she was a lousy stepmom, mean to Kyron, etc...

Sexting doesn't translate into ***murderer***
Having an affair doesn't translate into ***murderer***
DUI with your child in the car doesn't translate into ***murderer***
An unsubstantiated MFH accusation doesn't translate into ***murderer***

Not agreeing with a person's moral underpinnings doesn't translate into ***murderer***

As for her being a good mom, stepmom - I see NO evidence from anyone in her life that she was anything but a wonderful mom, stepmom. :waitasec:moo mho

Unfortunately, the only one who can give that true testimony is missing. :(

Random question, but do locals call FM "Freddies?"

This thread is closed for a bit while those who are wanting to discuss TH's possible innocence look for that thread. This one is totally off topic.

This thread is about the interview and only the interview.

This thread is now closed. It keeps going off topic so it looks like the issue has been exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox