Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for others but Kronk is not just a "regular people" like me. If I was more than 99% sure that I had seen a skull in a trash dump swamp only two blocks from the Anthony house and had Deputy Cain blow it off I would have acted very differently. I would have quickly called OCSO again and asked to send out another officer. I would have told them that what I saw looks exactly like a skull. I would have explained that the skull was in water and that they would need to bring whatever gear necessary to check it out. I wouldn't have waited 4 more months to go look at that skull again.

No, Kronk isn't like me at all. Not. One. Bit.

bbm

So...because Kronk isn't like you...he deserves the defamation he received by JB & Padilla? Puhleeze...he was a man who stuck his neck out there more than once to help locate Caylee! If you could have done it better...why didn't you?

mho...

Umm.... Roy? LP has been dragging your name through the mud for 3 years... ruining your life...

You're only asking for 15k? Maybe I've seen too many lawsuits on tv but that sounds seriously low.

No kidding!!!!! Only asking 15k??? Lenny should just pay him that directly, he dropped way more then that on CA.

bbm

So...because Kronk isn't like you...he deserves the defamation he received by JB & Padilla? Puhleeze...he was a man who stuck his neck out there more than once to help locate Caylee! If you could have done it better...why didn't you?

mho...

Non sequitur.

Didn't Kronk change his versions, at least somewhat, about moving or not moving, poking or not poking, Caylee's skull? Just asking, before anyone attacks...

More than somewhat. He had many versions.

Chablis said:
Only asking 15k???

Kronk is suing for more than $15,000, but the amount is unspecified.

Here is the thing.

Kronk found Caylee and he broke no laws in finding her.

Lenny got on tv many times and defamed Kronk and left out the part where he qualified his statements with "this is just my fantasy to get me on tv"

He stated many times Kronk was part of a grand conspiracy.

He should go after the defense

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21674732/detail.html
Nov 2009
Page 4
9) Despite the State's sole focus on herself, Miss Anthony
has uncovered circumstantial evidence which tends to indicate that
Ray M. Kronk, and not Miss Anthony, is equally as likely
to be responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony

Linda Kenney Baden while still a member of the DT talks to Maggie Rodriguez about Roy Kronk:
Maggie Rodriguez: Do you believe that there is just as much evidence incriminating Roy Kronk as there is against Casey?
Linda Kenney Baden: Absolutely
It's short video 2:27
LKB talks about (re: Roy Kronk) the foreign dna, how LE didn't get his cell phone records, his ex-wives comments about duct tape and how easy it is to snatch a kid away ((all in reference to Roy Kronk)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRkrk14kRQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRkrk14kRQ[/ame]

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

Oh My! :eek:

Lenny bailed out Casey which allowed her to remove evidence from the home. 30 some pieces are known to have gone out of her house and to Jose's office.

No doubt in my mind the duct tape left the home at the same time.

Lenny is lying when he says he thought Caylee was alive when he bailed her out. He knew what the 31 days and the smell in that trunk meant.

I wish Kronk all the luck in the world in this lawsuit.

Glad to hear it's more then 15k.

Something I realized a few days after the verdict and maybe I misunderstood. In the closing, Jeff Ashton admitted RK perjured himself, didn't he?

He said Roy makes up stories to make himself look better to his son. RK said definitively that the call to his son was after Caylee was found. His son said November, Is the state saying he was lying about that? At the very least, the jury got that Roy or his son was lying which murks things up.

LP was on Dr Drew, I think it was, a few days before the verdict throwing out his the cops leaked to RK where the body was.

More than somewhat. He had many versions.

Kronk is suing for more than $15,000, but the amount is unspecified.

A few less versions than the gentleman in your avatar, though.

Regardless of why LE didn't respond better to Kronk's calls, he did not deserve to be accused of tampering with a corpse or trying to hold the body for the reward. The "daisy chain" theory was unfounded, and Padilla should be held accountable for smearing him on national television.

Furthermore, since several posters here still feel Roy Kronk's story isn't credible, what do you believe the truth is about him? Does anyone here believe he hid the body, or had some knowledge about it being there? Really? If there was anything to back up Baez's fairytale, why wasn't it introduced at trial? Just more speculation, designed to confuse and confabulate. JMO.

Lenny bailed out Casey which allowed her to remove evidence from the home. 30 some pieces are known to have gone out of her house and to Jose's office.

Is there a list of those 30 items?

No doubt in my mind the duct tape left the home at the same time.

Kidfinders signs. When was that duct tape taken out of the house?

Something I realized a few days after the verdict and maybe I misunderstood. In the closing, Jeff Ashton admitted RK perjured himself, didn't he?

He said Roy makes up stories to make himself look better to his son. RK said definitively that the call to his son was after Caylee was found. His son said November, Is the state saying he was lying about that? At the very least, the jury got that Roy or his son was lying which murks things up.

LP was on Dr Drew, I think it was, a few days before the verdict throwing out his the cops leaked to RK where the body was.

Well she was found well before November, by Kronk.

Furthermore, since several posters here still feel Roy Kronk's story isn't credible, what do you believe the truth is about him?

I believe that he found Caylee's remains before August 11th. I can't rule out that he got some kind of tip. But if he was tipped, it may not have been as LP theorized.

Is there a list of those 30 items?

Kidfinders signs. When was that duct tape taken out of the house?

Didn't they hook up with Kidfinders right away before KC was released on bail?

Ya know LP ticked my funny bone. I didn't believe a word he said but he made me laugh. But I think Roy Kronk should sue him and I also believe he hurt this case in many ways.

I think he did ,too,grandmaj. He wanted to be in the limelight and when ICA went back to jail LP was no longer relevent. He had to make up outrageous stories about a daisy chain .He didn't care about the fallout as long as he was on TV.
LP and Wendy Murphey should become screenwriters and stay away from real cases . They jeapordize justice with their :crazy:.

Ashton said that Kronk is an embellisher and that he spins yarns. That is a roundabout (lawyerspeak) way of saying that he isn't credible. Ashton also essentially admitted that Kronk did call his son in November just as Brandon said on the stand. Drane-Burdick tried to break Brandon during cross but it didn't work.

Didn't they hook up with Kidfinders right away before KC was released on bail?

That's an open question. The answer shouldn't be too hard to find.

Dr.Fessel said:
Nobody knows how many rolls of duct tape there was.

Nobody knows if Casey took any duct tape from the house either, right?

We're probably getting off topic in this thread. We do have a "Kronk Connection" thread. This one is specifically about the RK vs. LP civil lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA