Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally posted this in another Thread. :websleuther: Consider this:

What if the story LP told about the jail guards listening in on the phone conversation between CA and JB was really true.

That could mean that RK really was sent to the lot using clues he got through his girlfriend, who got the info from the guards. The truth of the matter could be exposed through depositions or one of the guards taking a plea deal. The date of the phone call is on record. That would mean that as of that date JB knew that Caylee was dead and where she was dumped. If after that call JB continued with the charade about the 'missing' Caylee I imagine he could be charged with Obstruction Of Justice, Concealing A Body and all sorts of things.
I guess it's as feasible as Baez using LP to spread cr@p about Roy Kronk.

Was it Leonard P that gave Kronk a reward of 15,000 dollars when RK couldnt claim the real reward money? I might be wrong but i remember someone gave him some money!

I originally posted this in another Thread. :websleuther: Consider this:

What if the story LP told about the jail guards listening in on the phone conversation between CA and JB was really true.

That could mean that RK really was sent to the lot using clues he got through his girlfriend, who got the info from the guards. The truth of the matter could be exposed through depositions or one of the guards taking a plea deal. The date of the phone call is on record. That would mean that as of that date JB knew that Caylee was dead and where she was dumped. If after that call JB continued with the charade about the 'missing' Caylee I imagine he could be charged with Obstruction Of Justice, Concealing A Body and all sorts of things.

That is an excelent observation!

Was it Leonard P that gave Kronk a reward of 15,000 dollars when RK couldnt claim the real reward money? I might be wrong but i remember someone gave him some money!

The lawyer Nejames gave him some money, but dont recall it being 15,000.00?? Thought it was more like 5,000.00..I'll try and find it..so much has been archived already and I am having a devil of a time locating specifics..and my "Sometimer's kicks in now and then:floorlaugh:

ETA~~ There was a whole thread right here on this and it was $5,000.00
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77170"]Nejame Donates $5000 Earnings to Meter Reader Reward - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok, RK is an odd and unusual guy. Even strange, perhaps. Maybe, he has some personal reasons for what he has done. He did things in a way that do not make sense to the rest of us.

But, give credit where it is due. RK found Caylee's remains. LP did not. RK notified the authorities, repeatedly. LP did not. RK took the witness stand, told the truth, and subjected himself to JB's attacks. LP did not. If RK had not persisted, Caylee's remains may well never have been found, and ICA would have been even less likely to face justice. LP's contribution to Caylee was NOTHING. He was only meddling in something that was none of his business. All of his laughable theories amounted to NOTHING. It is possible that ICA spend considerable effort covering her tracks while out on bail, thanks to LP. For all we know, LP's interference in this case could have been a huge factor in denying Calee justice.

Before judging RK, try to cut him a little slack. His car does not smell like a dead body.

No. LP offered a $50,000 reward, but withdrew it soon thereafter, saying something about not wanting to be sued.

It's really quite extraordinary that the prosecution did not call as a witness the man who found Caylee. They had reasons for that. He wasn't credible and Ashton said that in the closing arguments (embellisher who spins yarns).
And your point is....?

At worse we have a man who saw the skull back in August, tried to report is several times, and then gave up when no one took him seriously. He eventually tells the son he recently reconnected with to impress him. The first chance he gets to go back to the area he goes to see if it is still there which it was. So he once again reports it and this time he is taken seriously. Then he embellishes his story a bit by saying he picked up the bag and the skull rolled out.

Okay so all you have proven this is a man who is not a saint and didn't handle it as perfectly as you would have. Sure it sucks he didn't keep hounding the police until they found it in August, but he did the right thing by reporting it more than once. That's all anyone can really expect. It was that deputy who failed this case.

No. LP offered a $50,000 reward, but withdrew it soon thereafter, saying something about not wanting to be sued.
Yeah, he said he withdrew it because people were complaining that searchers were tearing up their yards and he didn't want to get sued. He also claimed he was going to give Kronk a reward, but he never did.

IMO Padilla was never serious about the reward money. I think he just wanted his name out there and never intending on giving anyone a reward.

...dont see anything about Roy's November dates suggested by Roy's son at all...

So far I have found [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6843144&postcount=635"]this[/ame] from closing argument rebuttal...

ASHTON: ...But then he told his son I know (where) the skull is. He thought it would impress the son...

I'm still looking for other citations.

Good Morning America paid RK $15,000 for the use of the rattlesnake photo. Really, it was their way of getting an interview from him. That's the way they do it.

It's really quite extraordinary that the prosecution did not call as a witness the man who found Caylee. They had reasons for that. He wasn't credible and Ashton said that in the closing arguments (embellisher who spins yarns).

You are making some interesting points. Some may even be correct, but none of this gives LP license to defame and slander RK. Ok, suppose RK is not credible, etc. LP is? RK did not go on national TV and talk smack about anyone. Did LP? Yes, every chance he gets. RK has a very good claim against LP, and IMO he will get a lot more than $15,000.

Hopefully, from now on, LP will stay home when a missing person/murder investigation is underway. And, THs will delete his contact info from all of their address books.

Yeah, he said he withdrew it because people were complaining that searchers were tearing up their yards and he didn't want to get sued. He also claimed he was going to give Kronk a reward, but he never did.

IMO Padilla was never serious about the reward money. I think he just wanted his name out there and never intending on giving anyone a reward.

IMO LP will be paying RK a lot more than that, soon...

LP offered the reward and then rescinded it when Kronk would not agree to be grilled by LP. I don't think he ever actually intended to pay it in the first place.

His statements about Kronk begin at 24:45.

Thank you.

ASHTON: ... But then he starts communicating with his son. (He) starts telling his son, "Hey, I know where the skull is." And his son is impressed. He's trying to get this relationship back with his son, and wow, wouldn't it be great to impress my son. So he goes back to the scene and it's still there...

The lawyer Nejames gave him some money, but dont recall it being 15,000.00?? Thought it was more like 5,000.00..I'll try and find it..so much has been archived already and I am having a devil of a time locating specifics..and my "Sometimer's kicks in now and then:floorlaugh:

ETA~~ There was a whole thread right here on this and it was $5,000.00
Nejame Donates $5000 Earnings to Meter Reader Reward - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Oh yeaaaaaaa thanks i couldnt remember I like Nejame!
I think we are all getting confused there are so many characters in this Drama!

Maybe the truth will come out about the meter-reader. His son said he was hiding something and he just wanted his father to come out and tell the truth. I think he knew where the remains were and he was waiting for the reward money to increase.

I think he was waiting for someone to take him seriously when he reported it.

I think he was waiting for someone to take him seriously when he reported it.

Maybe it's just me but if I thought I saw something that might be connected to a little 2 year old child; I would be yelling, screaming, acting like a nut to get attention and get someone there. I wound NOT have left there without completely knowing what it was I saw, or thought I saw. But I'm been told I'm hard headed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname