KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

I would lv to,see the FBI interrogation tapes of this wannabe mothers drilling. It needs to be done, no more kids gloves. The truth will come out it always does. They both know. Possibly the siblings know.

Here's to hoping that the extra money will bring in the right tip and this case can be closed. It would be SOOOO awesome that he is found ALIVE!!!

I saw Adams case on the FBI website and just started reading up on it, and I hope and pray that his adoptive parents will be prosecuted. Glad we have a thread for him.

Bumping.

Reading through this thread and all of the news articles is like reading a reverse fairy tale. Just about everything went wrong in this young child's life and it seemed like he never got a moment of peace or happiness. Wherever he is, I hope he found it.

Kansas Cold Case Turns to Facebook for Help

http://www.knssradio.com/2015/12/07/wichitakansas/Kansas-Cold-Case-Turns-to-Facebook-for-Help/22253574

The Butler County Sheriff's office is using social media to try an solve a decade old mystery. Where is Adam Herrman?

Facebook was not around when Adam Herrman disappeared in 1999 at the age of 11. But it's playing a role now as the sheriff's office tries to answer the question is Adam Herrman still alive?

Herzet said he believes Adam is likely dead. The foster parents who live in Oklahoma now, were never charged with harming Adam. but Doug Herrman was sentenced to 9 months in prison and Valerie 7 months for pocketing more than $15,000 in state funds.

3211982.jpg

Efforts to find answers continue in Adam Herrman case

http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/efforts-to-find-answers-continue-in-adam-hermann-case/37023152

New efforts are underway to find leads in the disappearance of a Towanda boy,now missing for more than 16 years.

Adam Herrman has been missing since 1999, but wasn't reported missing for another 10 years.

The suspects in the case, his adoptive parents, haven't talked to investigators since that day. Although they continued to cash state aid checks in Adam's name, they maintain he just ran away.

Once again, the search for answers takes us to Grove, Okla. A mobile home park on the shores of Grand Lake is where Doug and Valerie Hermann now live.

From last month:

Investigators reaching out to former classmates of Adam Herrman

http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/investigators-reaching-out-to-former-classmates-of-adam-herrman/37299760

Today I am looking for any school mates of Adam's who may remember him. This is a bit of a daunting task due to the young age of his disappearance. We are looking for anyone who attended elementary school in Mulvane, Kansas and Derby, Kansas between 1991 and 1995 who may have been in Adam's classes. Please pass along to everyone you know who grew up in those towns who might remember Adam. Thanks to everyone following this investigation.

The story of this young man is so heartbreaking. What happened with the plastic sheeting that was discovered in the hole? What other items were found? I assume the two "Adams" claiming to be our Adam were liars?

Bumping for Adam/Irvin

and we'll never, ever know the truth, because Valerie can blame it all on Doug. The parts she hasn't already blamed on Adam....

Pray that she will tell the investigator where to find Adam's remains. Her stress level will go down and her health likely improve!

Investigators, family mark Adam Joseph Herrman’s 30th birthday
Thursday marked Herrman’s 30th birthday, a milestone worth celebrating according to Butler County Sheriff’s Office who has overseen the investigation into his disappearance.

“Somebody out there knows what happened. We are just hoping that that someone will step forward and help lead us to where Adam is,” Sgt. Bob Albert with Butler County Sheriff’s office said, “the ultimate turnout for this case would be to get a phone call from Adam and that he’s okay. Being realistic about it, we hope that somebody can lead us to him so we can bring him home to his remaining family.”

This case is so upsetting. I live near by and I am planning on taking a trip to the area of Towanda where he vanished. Can anyone give me some tips on how and what to investigate on my own? I have never done this before.😊 Thanks so much.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back