GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hollyblue, thanks for map, I wasn't to sure about my addresses.

hollyblue, I have looked all over for local chat and zip. No one talks about this horrible crime , I have tried Topix in GB and everywhere else I can think of. I think WS is about the only place that Alicia's Case is being discussed. Scared Monkey's dropped it and so on.

Not too many still with us here. It's a shame. All of us were 14 at one time and it could have happened to us or anyone we knew. Alicia needs to have justice served for her and I think there are going to be quite a few surprises in her case. IMO

Another forum more or less stopped posting on her case too. I haven't check any blogs.

Reactions: d4j
I am trying to find out how long he was at Loves that Eve. IF my memory serves me correctly it was about 20 min. based on testimonys. So.......he would have had to go back to Venture, do his dirty deed then back to the loving arms of EB.

Did notice on the map it's 3 minutes from where AL lived and AD's house...and him saying he'd be there in 3 minutes.

Her last text (that we know of) was at 11:20 saying "yeh" to someone. She had also texted someone at 11:08-09 regarding a ride. So her phone was "silent" 20 mins. before it quit pinging at 11:40.

That 12:57 time is being mixed back and forth with the 11:57 time. Don't know if it is just a bloop or real, but the 11:57 was the time for the "sick and throwing up text too."

I keep saying text @ 11:33, but it was a call to EB from AL saying he was on his way home....It was a call...so she could be lying about that and what was really said.

LE hasn't said exactly where all her phone pings were from, but they did say the west side of GB.

I can't tell you how every inch of my being tells me EB is involved. It's weird.

http://www.kwch.com/news/longoria/

She says she received a call from Longoria at 12:33AM and he told her he was on his way home. She says he eventually arrived home.
11:47
phptN3tqdhynes.jpg
spacer.gif

12:05
phptN3tqdhynes.jpg
spacer.gif
trying to get caught up. Eva is still on the stand. The defense is questioning her now. Thursday November 18, 2010 12:05

12:05
spacer.gif
[Comment From JoshJosh: ]
I have been watching and will help update while the reporter is away. Eva has stated that when Adam returned home he washed his clothes, which was unusual. This was approx. 12:35am. Eva also stated that the next day Adam washed his sneakers that he wore the night before and washed the shoe laces in a cup of bleach. She also stated that he tore up his shirt and told her that if she loved him, to throw it out.

OKAY: EB states she received a call from him at 12:33 saying he was on his way home. Then she states he EVENTUALLY arrive home at 12:35 OKay this is 2 min's LATER!

HE purchased the Gas @ Love's @ 12:10, I think he left Love's at 12:20 then he had to go to Venture, do his deed and return back to his home by 12:35 IMPOSSIBLE! IMO

<modsnip>

AL seen buying Gas @ Love's receipt time 12:10 then to Venture then to Home round trip travel only, 33 min.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1221+10th+St,+Great+Bend,+Barton,+Kansas+67530,+United+States&daddr=SW+56+Ave+Great+Bend+Kansas+to:Great+Bend,+1891+8th+Street,+Kansas,+United+States&geocode=FWVZSQIdCSQd-inf7k20LoqjhzFmYtqxCdOfow%3BFRmHSAId-T0b-in5fn0KhgqkhzGoHfIanDm7mw%3BFUdQSQId-fwc-ikb05HhMIqjhzEuj9FVjSztAQ&hl=en&mra=pd&mrcr=0&sll=38.333618,-98.8169&sspn=0.152966,0.259552&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=12

So....if he left Love's at 12:20 approx.

He would have had to take Alicia to the area @ Venture where she was found, do the deed and I would say this would take at least 20 min. So.....how did he arrive Home @ 12:35??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500