KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to figure out where the dually red truck came from or where they were going. I'm wondering if the person driving it stopped for gas in town, or any of the surrounding towns before or after the person took your mother. And if they did stop, i know it's late in the game, however maybe there's video or at least witnesses who may have remembered the truck stopping somewhere to get gas. You never know who will remember something. You could potentially have a witness who remembered seeing the truck somewhere only because they may really like duallys. My nephew used to love them and he'd always point them out on the road.
Also, did LE get any tiretracks from the dually and make imprints of them?

We have looked at several videos from different stores/gas stations and nothing has come of it. Some of the places we checked only keep their videos for a very short time so it was already too late, for that particular date anyway.

I feel like they took back roads to her house, where there was less chance of being seen.

No crude or cruel, just the horrible facts of this case. I'm sure that whatever Mom has, that we are the beneficiaries but I don't know that...we're operating on that she is still alive and we'll cross those bridges IF we need to. I say that only for the benefit of family members who may be reading here and speculating about motive.

And I'll address something that I got in a pm that ties into this...I am not offended in the least if law enforcement expects us to give dna or take polygraphs or ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING that will help this case along. Innocent people have nothing to fear. I have already given dna and all four of us kids have been interviewed more than once. I'll say it again: INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHNG TO FEAR. LE is trying to eliminate all the false leads they have and the more time they spend on those, the less time there is that they could be following up on good leads. They have to track down every lead, cross every T and dot every I, so that at prosecution time, their case is impeccable. A solid case may be the only light at the end of this horrendous tunnel.

If my Mom were standing beside me right now, I can hear it plain as day - she'd say, "Rita let it go, they're not worth it." I heard it enough during the divorce. I regret to say that I lack some of my precious Mom's grace and dignity, however, so while my blood is boiling, I'm going to say what I want to say.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I never knew until this happened what went into the search for a missing person. First, you don't want to believe that anything is really wrong but as the first 24 hours go by, you realize that this could be bad. In the next 24 hours, you find what will be termed as "the second crime scene" and find yourself on your hands and knees sifting thru dirt, rocks, leaves, and trash to find anything, any little item that will lead you closer to finding your Mom. You see things that you don't want to see. You hold rocks and leaves in your hands that are splattered with your Mom's blood and try to comprehend how and why someone would want to hurt her. It is with utter disbelief that you realize someone planned this crime AND targeted HER. Then in the third 24 hours, someone finds her dentures. You wonder if they fell out in the struggle? Was she running so hard they fell out? Did someone hit her in the face and knock them out? How hurt was she? Did they do something worse to her? WHY DID THEY TAKE HER? WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER NOW? WHAT WILL THEY KEEP DOING TO HER FOR THE NEXT 25 FREAKING DAYS?????????????????????? HOW DO WE LIVE WITH SEEING THAT SCENE AND KNOWING WHAT WAS DONE TO HER AND NOT KNOWING WHAT ELSE WAS DONE TO HER AND IS SHE GONE FOREVER???????????

It's torture. 24/7. From the time you wake up 'til the time you go to bed, and all the times in between. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. So you keep searching, and all the while, along over 2500 square miles of roads, with the help of over 1,000 caring souls, you tie a ribbon in each area you search...on bridges, ditches, ravines, along rivers and any area where someone might have put her. Because after 25 nights, if she's been put somewhere along a roadway, then we know she's no longer alive. THAT IS THE HORRIBLE REALITY - THAT WE ARE SEARCHING FOR HER BODY AND TYING RIBBONS SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HER KNOW THAT AREA HAS ALREADY BEEN SEARCHED.

So excuse me if you feel you've been singled out because the road along your property was searched and ribbons were tied along it. After searching five entire counties and thousands of miles, did you really think we WOULDN'T search by your property? Not a freakin' chance. You're lucky it wasn't the FIRST place we searched.

Obviously you're a coward because every time you could have confronted me, you chose a different route. You took it out on my Mom during the divorce, who you were already hurting 100 different ways in the first place, but you had to rub it in on top of that. And now you run crying to someone else...because, by the way, it was MY family - children included, who did the first part of that particular search. My little boys wear their superhero costumes when we search for Ninny because they're "going to save her"...oh man, if only it were that easy.

My name and number are in the book, always have been. If you truly have a problem, you just give me a call. If you rethink everything and feel like you ought to be content that you still have all the family members you love around you as some of us DON'T, then give thanks to God and SHUT UP.

I seriously think some people don't have a heart or soul.

I am truly speechless at the thought that people are so callous, inconsiderate, stupid and malicious. But what else would you expect from a COWARD!?!?!?!

Lord have mercy on their soul.
G~

The red truck must have been involved for sure. There has been so much talk about the red truck that if the owner of the truck was out there for a different reason other than being involved in the kidnapping, they would have come forward by now with an explanation of why they were there.

I do live in the area where Pat came up missing. My family has helped search. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family! I just have a question. Did anyone question all the businesses in the Horton area or check to see if they had any security cameras that might have "caught" someone wearing the ball cap or using the money clip while paying for goods? It probably has already been checked into but I just thought I would ask.

The red truck must have been involved for sure. There has been so much talk about the red truck that if the owner of the truck was out there for a different reason other than being involved in the kidnapping, they would have come forward by now with an explanation of why they were there.

Definitely involved.

I do live in the area where Pat came up missing. My family has helped search. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family! I just have a question. Did anyone question all the businesses in the Horton area or check to see if they had any security cameras that might have "caught" someone wearing the ball cap or using the money clip while paying for goods? It probably has already been checked into but I just thought I would ask.

:Welcome-12-june: Fishing Friend! So glad to have you here! I believe we're all asking same question you've posed here.

Thank you friend, for helping search and for the thoughts and prayers. We have checked into some security cameras. Some don't have very clear footage, some don't keep theirs but for a short amount of time, and others have been searched and searched and searched. Nothing has come up so far. It would have taken a lot of guts though to be circling around town right before you commit a crime like this.

This monster is a risk taker though. It just boggles my mind that they took the chances they took.

*Picked early evening to commit crime - how did they know she didn't have anyone else at the house? How did they know any of us wouldn't just stop by to see her on a Friday night?

*It's dark out, but there is a full moon. It just hit me when I was out at her place a few nights ago. I was there about 7:30 and it's full dark by then but the full moon (or nearly full) lit up the place.

*Her entire place is visible from the road. There are no trees, no place to hide. They drove down that long driveway, who knows how long they were there...how did they get her out of the house? Was she tricked? Did she know them and open the door? Did they chat like there was nothing wrong at first? We know the phone rang at 7:56pm - did they hear it and take their chance then? They grab her, I'm assuming she fought them getting her into the truck, and they drive back out the long driveway onto the road.

*She bails out of the vehicle somehow and still they take the time to fight w/ her to get her back in. WHY??????

If you're following this story on here and you know ANYTHING about what happened to our Mom, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find some way to get the information to us. MAIL IT ANONYMOUSLY. Do the right thing, for our sake, and the sake of our kids, Pat's grandkids. They miss her dearly and they don't understand any of this, especially the youngest ones. The older ones probably understand too much. Please help us.

Rita - my heart just breaks for you all. If you believe it was someone Pat knew, can they tie in the red dually? How wide is her circle of trusted friends? Could it have been one of her "horse" friends? Someone can put two and two together here!!!

Rita - my heart just breaks for you all. If you believe it was someone Pat knew, can they tie in the red dually? How wide is her circle of trusted friends? Could it have been one of her "horse" friends? Someone can put two and two together here!!!

It all goes back to whether she opened the door to them or whether they tricked her into opening the door. We keep thinking, if SHE knows them, then WE know them...but who?? I, personally, do not know anyone who drives a dually who could be involved in this. Almost all of her friends have been her friends for decades.

Her "horse" friends I know the least, but oh my gosh, my Mom has always talked so lovingly of them and they have made me cry many times w/ their emails and messages of support and memories of Mom. They all mostly (maybe ALL) live out of state and developed friendships from a message board. They did meet in person one year when they all took a trip to TN. Some of them are even posting here. We only knew them on a first name basis, but within a couple days of Mom being gone, we started thinking that we needed to let all of them know what had happened, because they'd be worried - and they were, some of them got in touch w/ us before we contacted them because she wasn't posting online or answering the phone.

Another thought that puts the monster in the category that its someone who knows her...a friend wondered if maybe they planned this for a Friday night thinking she wouldn't be missed until Sunday morning? Saturday is the one day I wouldn't give a second thought to if I didn't hear from her, but if she wasn't in church on Sunday without calling one of us to say she wasn't feeling well or something, we'd have known right away something was wrong. If she hadn't planned the trip to St. Joe, it would have been another full day before we knew what happened.

Just wanted to let the family know they are being covered in prayers... May GOD bring Patricia home today!

I started a new thread - #2 - as this one's now at 22 pages.

Please continue here & I'll ask a mod to close this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92369"]KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm so glad to see so many here who care about Pat & her family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500