KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking a Kimmi address, it's a farm with no near neighbors and about a half mile off highway 73. The nearest neighbor is about a mile away.

NBM, was her divorce in the news or did you sleuth that? Thanks.

Kimmi's ex-husband has been questioned by law enforcement officials, but nobody has been arrested or charged in Kimmi's disappearance. The two divorced in March 2008.

"We're not at the point where we have any solid suspects," Calhoon said. "In other words, anyone is a suspect at this time."

Kimmi's daughter, Rita Boller, said she talked to her mom at least five times a day, so she said she is worried about what happened. She said she has a message for her mother.

"Don't give up on us," Boller said. "We're not giving up on you -- we'll find her and bring her home."
http://www.kctv5.com/news/21555792/detail.html

I don't think we have enough info for the Astros, do we? I can get DOB, but the last seen time, etc isn't very accurate.
I'd sure like to see what they think on this one, tho.

You are right that she married into the family, tho. Any way to get maiden name...although not sure it really matters.
Ex seems very prominent in the community, would like to know more about her personally.

ETA: have her maiden name
ETAA :)...Last seen was 5:15 on surveillance
Coincidence? Her niece/great niece collapsed at school and died November 8, 2007. 2 years yesterday.

the day before she went missing stepson (?) put a diesel cab up for sale.
Wonder if that's been checked.

Oh this sounds really bad. :(

Just read that.
Don't see a good ending here, is there any more info about her personal life? Boyfriend, ex, job?
The Kimmi's are very prominent, and couldn't find records for any of them, so would like to look elsewhere.
Wonder if there was forced entry at her home.

mistivon,
it was reported in one of the earlier links that the door to the home was found unlocked...

either the perp had the key or she opened the door to the perp...

anyone find anything this morning?

I'm new to this forum, only joined because I have been searching the web and cross posting like mad to help the family and friends find my friend Pat K. I'm in Ontario now so hard to do much else but pray and support the searchers in their time of need. What does this forum do for the lost and what information could you use?

I can answer some of the questions; No boyfriend, no current husband, no step sons, ex-husband, still goes by Kimmi, divorce was long and difficult, they owned a lumberyard which the ex and her boys still operate as a family business, thus the big rigs and such they use for hauling. She lives alone and was rebuilding her life in a home just finished around the beginning of the year. She took up a job with a moving company (household moves) after the divorce for her own income. She talked to family and friends several times a day and posted to my web group (related to horses, though she only has a mini donkey anymore) and facebook but mine was her main social networking and we're just a small group of ~20 women who have chatted together over 5 years, some even more. Much of her family is right there in the town or around it. The house was unlocked, her purse and cell phone, which was a much-used item, were right next to the computer untouched. No pre-existing cognitive disorders. I saw posted somewhere that someone noticed 11/1 was the anniversary of the sudden death of Pat's granddaughter 2 years ago. She would have been 13 that Sunday. While this was still haunting my friend frequently, she seemed to find her comfort in her faith and it is not suspected the two events are connected but rather a very unfortunate timing, particularly with the evidence pointing toward abduction.

The Kimmi, Boller, and Gray families along with Pat's friends and extended network appreciate your thoughts and concern for those working on the search for Pat. I will bookmark this so I can return for any follow up that might help the search for my friend.

welcome little pony and thanks for all the info! I am just up the road in Leavenworth, Kansas and am willing to volunteer to search if any volunteers are needed. I hope your friend is found soon. I have not been able to find any updates in the media today and do hope they are making progress in finding her.

big hugs to you!

thanks wfgodot! I have been refreshing my bing all day looking for anything new on her case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500