KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita, you haven't changed anyone's mind about your being an amazing woman who blesses others by the grace of her presence in circumstances like these. On the contrary, your feelings above simply underscore the depth of your humanity, and that is the quality with which we all can identify, in one to whom wrong has been done: the ability to express it without mincing words is a gift God gives to keep us sane, even in the most horrible of times, and you, above any writer I have read on WS threads, have the great grace and power of language to communicate exactly what it is you're feeling, and to illustrate the sheer hell of this; and sharing that with our little community here - well, I know I am not the only one who feels privileged to read you. We all do.

Rita - I don't know what to say learning that the other shoe continues to drop on your family after all that's already happened. You wouldn't be human if you didn't wonder HOW MANY FRIGGIN' SHOES ARE THERE????

But you ARE human and enduring a horrific situation - since November. You're 100% entitled to feel whatever you feel daily - or hourly! There's no book to tell a family how to deal with what ya'll are having to deal with - not even the Bible.

Your family has been amazing. There have been a couple of occasions where you've stood quietly by, just letting your presence - and your Mom's presence - be known. A very powerful message.

We'll be here with you until all responsible answer for what they've done - on earth anyway.

And if EK knows your Mom's DOD, I sure hope LE has asked him how he came by that information too.

I'm so far behind, I don't even know where you're going...you will be missed!!!Thank you for all your prayers.

No worries - nursebeemee will be back once she gets settled in Michigan (I think!). There's no doubt in my mind your Mom will be in her prayers daily until she returns here!

Rita, I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this without the answers you deserve. Fairy is right, HOW MANY FRIGGIN' SHOES ARE THERE???
I hope EK winds up behind bars with his friends, sooner than later.

No worries - nursebeemee will be back once she gets settled in Michigan (I think!). There's no doubt in my mind your Mom will be in her prayers daily until she returns here!

Yep, nursebeeme is Michigan-bound.

Rita, I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this without the answers you deserve. Fairy is right, HOW MANY FRIGGIN' SHOES ARE THERE???
I hope EK winds up behind bars with his friend, sooner than later.

I hope EK winds up behind bars with his friend, sooner than later.

EK will get what's coming to him. He won't need money where he's going and somehow, I just get the feeling he doesn't make friends easily.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5244089#post5244089"]Found Deceased KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member