KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of the Kimmi family. Stay strong! prayers comming your way!

Many, many prayers.

Thank you dagascag for the update.

Does anybody know know if the trial will be televised or carried online anywhere? Wishful thinking, huh?

Praying for justice for you and yours Kimmi family.

I truly admire the way you have conducted yourselves. I do not think I could ever handle such a horrific matter with such grace.

May God bless you all.

Dsn

I second that. The dignity and grace you have shown just amazes me. No drama, no circus, nothing like we see in so many missing/murder cases.

Instead, you just keep holding on to your family love and your faith and you honor your Mom, and I wish I had known her.

Thank you so much for sharing with us here.

I am antsy for this trial to begin...
cannot imagine how you all are feeling today but I hope you know you have the prayers of many.

I second that. The dignity and grace you have shown just amazes me. No drama, no circus, nothing like we see in so many missing/murder cases.

Instead, you just keep holding on to your family love and your faith and you honor your Mom, and I wish I had known her.

Thank you so much for sharing with us here.

I am antsy for this trial to begin...
cannot imagine how you all are feeling today but I hope you know you have the prayers of many.

Well...I was just coming on here to say I have nothing nice to say, so I'll just say nothing. (I lie...you know I'm gonna say something.)

I don't know how many times we've thought we've dealt with it all, but then we're hit with something new. It was not a very peaceful weekend and we just keep reassuring ourselves, WE have the TRUTH on our side. We remind ourselves on a daily basis, we HAVE to do what Mom would want us to do, no matter how many times we get knocked down. We've learned some really sorry pathetic things...evil things about EK that Mom never told us, and let me tell you, it makes me so, so angry. How do people like this exist? How did she stay with him all those years?????

I wish the trial would be shown live but I think all we'll get is what is shown on the regular newscasts. I contacted each of the stations but the standard answer is we can only purchase the footage that they choose to show on the news.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers - thank you, thank you, thank you. This world is a lonely, lonely place without Pat Kimmi.

I'm so sorry, Rita. Even from here, seems it just will never stop. What can we do but send our prayers and wish you all peace and justice?

Seems your Mom was too good a person herself to believe anyone could truly harm her - no matter how pathetic a loser another might be.

I am looking forward to the trial as well, but there is another to come that will have my complete attention.

Quote from eyestowardheaven -- "We've learned some really sorry pathetic things...evil things about EK that Mom never told us, and let me tell you, it makes me so, so angry. How do people like this exist? How did she stay with him all those years????? "

Rita,
I'm very sorry that you've learned more evil things about EK. It must hurt you and your family very much. It's hard to understand or believe that people like that can exist in our world. I hope that time will help you deal with the awful things that you've learned. Your mother must have been just an amazing lady to put up with the things he put her through. Why or how she stayed with him is something that you'll not know until you see her again in heaven. It is wonderful that you and your brothers were taught the good things in life by your mother and that EK's evil didn't rub off on you. May God bless you all and add golden tips to your mother's angel wings. My prayers are with all of you this week. Stay strong.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129672"]Found Deceased KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, Trial Starts 2/22/2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have moved all posts, beginning on 2/22/2011 to the new thread so as to keep the trial discussion together.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member