GUILTY KS - Three adults & toddler brutally murdered, Ottawa, 6 May 2013

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208465&page=2
there is a thread in missing forum now - thanx summer_breeze
the facebook page -4th body found- i damn well hope that child did'nt die because of her own misadventure-because the cops thought the smell was bad house keeping. Death has a very distinct smell-i would of thought hard to miss. jmo
https://www.facebook.com/FindLanaAndKaylieBailey?ref=stream - Knox found link

ok maybe not -rumours from facebook about 4th body

i still have the page up(facebook)-issues about 4th body- maybe the cops shut it down???

Such a cute little girl. Praying that she is found safe and sound as well as soon.

the find FB page is down. That was really really fast.

Melissa Yeager ‏@melissaKSHB 2m RT @41actionnews: #AMBERALERT issued for missing 18-month-old Lana Bailey. Mom's body found at Ottawa, Kan., farm this week #babylana...

This is my area. We are truly upset about it all...just blown away.

KBI has denied issuing Amber Alert. Watching KSHB streaming PC with Franklin County. Victims identified as Kaylie Bailey, Andrew Adam Stout and Steven Eugene White. No one in custody in connection to homicides. POI being interviewed. FCS is stating they are trying to find out what KBI needs in order to issue Amber Alert.

Reporters grilling FCS about finding Lana, why victims weren't found earlier, etc. I'm following @41ActionNews on Twitter for updates.

Talking to a lot of different suspects.

We do not have anyone in custody in connection with the homicides

We continue to look for Lana.

We also have three homicide victims, we are investigating.

No comment on cause of death.

If we can work with the KBI and elevate this to an Amber Alert, we will let you know.

Pressor ended-

Is this the link to Kaylie, Flack and her husband know each other?

Could Flack have been acting on behalf of the husband who was mad Kaylie was not waiting for him to get out, and that she was dating? If so, would Flack have taken Lana and given her to someone for safe keeping?

Grasping for straws ...

this was my first thought when i read about this case this morning. praying for that beautiful baby girl.

For all you tweeter's out there, help spread the word #babyLana

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region...ues-family-of-missing-mom--daughter-feel-numb

Posted: 12:53 PM
Last Updated: 4 minutes ago

In a news conference Wednesday, the Franklin County Sheriff's office said they requested an Amber Alert be issued, but the Kansas Bureau of Investigation said no.

The KBI said they denied the request for the following reasons:

The media had been actively following the case for several days now and the information, including pictures of the missing child, have been widely circulated.

Utilizing the Emergency Alert System (EAS) at this point to interrupt broadcasts by the media would not enhance coverage and be an improper taking of private property given the delayed request.

:cursing:

“We’re still working on that to find out what they’re going to need to upgrade that to an Amber Alert,” said Richards. “Once this press conference is over, we will find out what else there is they are looking for.”

The media had been actively following the case for several days now and the information, including pictures of the missing child, have been widely circulated,” KBI said.

In addition, “Utilizing the Emergency Alert System (EAS) at this point to interrupt broadcasts by the media would not enhance coverage and be an improper taking of private property given the delayed request,” according to KBI.

The KBI said despite not using the EAS, “all aspects of an AMBER alert are being utilized.”

http://fox4kc.com/2013/05/08/authorities-seek-publics-help-to-finding-one-year-old-girl/
It is my understanding that an Amber Alert requires a suspect vehicle description. Since Kaylie's car was found last night, sadly I guess it does not meet that part of the requirement. I think we have ALL commented on the need for REFORM!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back