GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

Revisiting this case again tonight on Dateline.

Remembering beautiful Vashti.

Glad to know Brett is suffering day by day behind bars.
Can only hope he has found a "friend" in prison.. He had none in the outside world.

Where did Vashti work by the way?

It is not often you see a defendant attempt to dress down a judge at sentencing..

Can only hope he has found a "friend" in prison.. He had none in the outside world.
Where did Vashti work by the way?
It is not often you see a defendant attempt to dress down a judge at sentencing..

How I remember it, Brett, a former sheriff’s deputy taught at the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center. Vashti was an employee relations representative at a communications company. They tried to make her out as depressed, but she certainly could also be seen as coming into her own. I remember it sounded like she had a good job, was climbing the career ladder, and starting to spread her wings professionally and socially.

How I remember it, Brett, a former sheriff’s deputy taught at the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center. Vashti was an employee relations representative at a communications company. They tried to make her out as depressed, but she certainly could also be seen as coming into her own. I remember it sounded like she had a good job, was climbing the career ladder, and starting to spread her wings professionally and socially.

I’ve watched it several times including again tonight and was interested to see what others here thought. He just kept selling the whole Depression/suicide angle but I’m a bit confused that a cop would leave the situation as it was. He figured on actually cremating her in that fire maybe? The gun being under her wasn’t in line with a suicide either.

This case is local to me, I didn't realize there was a thread for it. I don't want to break TOU, but generally speaking, if it walks like a duck full of poo....
(MOO, but an educated one)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back