KY KY - Bowling Green, off I-65 NB, WhtFem 12-20, UP102, Red Levi Pants, Jul'84

I feel like she's going to be identified very soon. I'm also willing to bet there's a missing person report on her buried in a dusty file somewhere or there was one filed but later thrown away.
My guess is possibly kind of like Tammy Alexander, Michelle Garvey and many others where there was a report filed but police assumed they ran away. It could also be that the girl became an adult and police told her family she had a "right to be missing". I have seen that happen in cases too. There is always a chance she was never reported missing but I feel like she was. Doubt she's in NamUs obviously.

Has Martha McNiel been mentioned before?
View attachment 227754
Missing from North Carolina since March 1984.
She’s within an inch and 10 lbs. of Doe’s estimates. 5’0”, 105 lbs. She’s 4 years over the age range, 24 years old. I don’t know when this photo was taken but she looks a little younger than 24, IMO. Not much detail on NamUs other than she was last seen at her mother’s residence and had “a history of domestic violence”.
I've been thinking about the possibility of Martha being BGJD recently. Did you ever submit her?

Jane Doe's NamUs was modified today, but I didn't see any changes besides Sherry Young now included on the exclusion list.

I feel like she's going to be identified very soon. I'm also willing to bet there's a missing person report on her buried in a dusty file somewhere or there was one filed but later thrown away.
Yeah. Bumping for our girl. She’s bound to get her name back this year. 2022 and 2023 have been big years for long term Does like our girl here.

Happy 39th anniversary of your discovery, Bowling Green Jane Doe. We have been working so hard these last 39 years to find out your name and return you to your family. Trust me, young lady, you have not been forgotten after all these years.

I never knew you, but I feel a connection to you since I am one of the many people who have been trying to find your identity. You deserve a name and to be returned to your family. I promise you, your family has been worried sick about you for the past 40 years or so, your parents have been looking for their daughter for so long with no answers. I hope that we can call you by your true name soon and that you can finally rest in peace.

May you find peace and comfort in the afterlife and God bless you.

Bumping. I hope she gets her name back by the end of the year. I don't want there the be a 40th year.
Hopefully by the Fourth of July we will have an answer. This is a photo of Interstate 65 of which JD was going northbound on it. It goes through four cities in Alabama: Mobile, Montgomery, Huntsville, and Birmingham. It then winds through the cities of Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, and finally stops at Gary, Indiana. I wonder where was she going?

Interstate65.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back