KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew it was an homicide immediately on finding her little body..I don't know why.

If they could tell just by looking, it would have to be something like strangulation (something left around her neck) or a broken neck (I'm shaking as I type this...), stabbing, suffocation (something left on her nose & mouth), a bullet wound (but surely a gunshot would have been heard by many people nearby), and that's all I will even try to think.

Oh, dear, this is so awful and such a dayam waste -- ruining so many lives of people who were just trying to live as decent, law-abiding and good people. Oh, just why???

This is the quote that leads me to believe it's a juvenile who may have been put in a psych hospital and then lawyered up right away. LE stated there was no threat to the community so that would further fit in with this scenario.

That makes a lot of sense. I tried searching but so far I haven't seen anything that says they can't, but if the suspect is sick and being treated maybe they're okay with leaving him or her there? He or she might not even need to hire a lawyer.

I wonder if they have a suspect who is in the hospital if they can talk about it. Not sure if HIPAA would apply, or if it would matter if the person was a minor. If the public is safe and the suspect is secure maybe they don't want to tell everyone everything.

There are 2 recent bookings ,Nov 18, into Allen County jail. Both sec offenders failure to comply with sex offender registry.
There is also a guy booked on the 17th for possess/view matter portraying a minor sexual performance

There is also a guy booked on the 17th for possess/view matter portraying a minor sexual performance

This could be why the LE has stated that the public is not in danger. Maybe they have arrested the perp on another charge.

If they could tell just by looking, it would have to be something like strangulation (something left around her neck) or a broken neck (I'm shaking as I type this...), stabbing, suffocation (something left on her nose & mouth), a bullet wound (but surely a gunshot would have been heard by many people nearby), and that's all I will even try to think.

Rsbm

In addition to such possible injuries/weapons nearby, whether she was fully clothed / the state of her clothing. Also, if her body had obvious defensive wounds and/or was attempted to be concealed in any way (weighted down, covered, etc). Also possible tracks leading away from the scene, etc.

In addition to such possible injuries/weapons nearby, whether she was fully clothed.
/ the state of her clothing. Also, if her body was attempted to be concealed in any way (weighted down, covered, etc).

My initial feeling was that she was found partially unclothed which is what prompted the homicide call so quickly. I don't see her wandering off and removing her own clothes.

There are 2 recent bookings ,Nov 18, into Allen County jail. Both sec offenders failure to comply with sex offender registry.

Hmmmmmmm. How 'bout that?!

Good sleuthing! Thanks!

Hi all,
I am blessedly a bit naive so bear with me. I am flabbergasted by how quickly all of this happened. Are there "thrill killers" who target little girls? I suppose there must be. This was an incredibly risky abduction/murder.
Things I've read and child killers is there is more to it for them than just the final act why and how did all this occur so fast?

I'm thinking that maybe it was so quick, because it was so risky.

Another thought, similar to what you guys posted re: the possibility of a younger perp(s), perhaps a ganging up, bully type situation, "mean girls" or boys. Maybe hit her on the head with a rock, drowned her etc. Maybe just to see someone die (If this is not sexually motivated/related to a pedophile).

I never thought I would see the day, that all the pink balloons were bought up, not to celebrate the birth of a new baby girl, but because of the death of another one......

Sad day in our little town. Pink/blue balloons and ribbons in hair, on mailboxes, at businesses...Pink feathers in my boys cowboy hats...LE is out. One was standing on the porch of the church where the funeral will soon start. My autistic son, who does NOT like people much....Mentioned as we drove by, that he wanted to hug that police officer. I nearly collapsed. This tiny non-social boy, out of the blue...Said this. He wanted to hug him, for all he and the others are doing to find this killer...AND he did just this...I just cried!

LE is out! ALL over! They take this personally, as though this were their own child. One friend told me today, that her husband had been stopped each evening coming home from work. They were checking people that had out of state tags, she thought. They will catch this monster...They just want to do this right, so no sloppy mistake lets this monster go free, as has happened in the past.

I am certain there will be new NEWS reports, as I saw cameramen, dressed in dark vests, carrying equipment to the church....This community will forever be changed!

I was thinking this scenario also. Several girls could easily run/sneak away in a pack and no one would think anything about it, as well as come back and blend back in. Girls can be such actresses too. Keeping all possible scenarios open and let the evidence do the talking...

I was thinking this scenario also. Several girls could easily run/sneak away in a pack and no one would think anything about it, as well as come back and blend back in. Girls can be such actresses too. Keeping all possible scenarios open and let the evidence do the talking...

But 400 yards is 4 nfl football fields combined into one long stretch. So these girls will have to be old enough to handle that distance (800 yards) and back in a very short window.

As well as taking the time to do whatever while there. Jmo

Blessings today for the Doolin family as they lay to rest their 7 year old daughter.

Hmmmmmmm. How 'bout that?!

Good sleuthing! Thanks!

This often happens when police do a sweep check on previous offenders when investigating a new crime. They find the ones who are not up to date on their registration. It's good, but it's also too bad that those offenders are allowed to slip out of view.

But 400 yards is 4 nfl football fields combined into one long stretch. So these girls will have to be old enough to handle that distance (800 yards) and back in a very short window.

As well as taking the time to do whatever while there. Jmo

Agree definitely about the distance and short window of time! was thinking maybe girls that are 11-13 hanging with the younger girls, being ring leaders

Sad day in our little town. Pink/blue balloons and ribbons in hair, on mailboxes, at businesses...Pink feathers in my boys cowboy hats...LE is out. One was standing on the porch of the church where the funeral will soon start. My autistic son, who does NOT like people much....Mentioned as we drove by, that he wanted to hug that police officer. I nearly collapsed. This tiny non-social boy, out of the blue...Said this. He wanted to hug him, for all he and the others are doing to find this killer...AND he did just this...I just cried!

LE is out! ALL over! They take this personally, as though this were their own child. One friend told me today, that her husband had been stopped each evening coming home from work. They were checking people that had out of state tags, she thought. They will catch this monster...They just want to do this right, so no sloppy mistake lets this monster go free, as has happened in the past.

I am certain there will be new NEWS reports, as I saw cameramen, dressed in dark vests, carrying equipment to the church....This community will forever be changed!

Thank you for this post, it truly warmed my heart! It was nice to read something so positive and sweet on such a horrific thread.

Agree definitely about the distance and short window of time! was thinking maybe girls that are 11-13 hanging with the younger girls, being ring leaders

One of the very first reports specifically refers to the perp as "him", so I've eliminated the possibility of a girl/girls. IMO

Blessings today for the Doolin family as they lay to rest their 7 year old daughter.

I've tried to think of every possible scenario, including girls. I just think this was such a sloppy crime, impulsive crime....Enough younger girls would have had to have some sense of organization and I don't feel this. I do feel anger from the victim....He/she didn't care anymore about what he was doing to himself, then he did for this precious victim. AND girls talk...Someone would have blabbed..Perhaps one that didn't chose to participate or one under pressure or one on social network...I still feel one or more older male juveniles, from or very familiar with our area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member