GUILTY KY - Kayla Williams, 17, Kortney, 14, & Ethan Frensley, 5, murdered, Roaring Springs, 15 Oct 2008

as an update - Kevin Wayne Dunlap has changed his plea to guilty and is currently on trial in Kentucky. There was DNA evidence linking him to the crime. The attorneys are giving closing statements today and it will go to the jury. Prosecution is requesting the death penalty. Please remember the Kristy Frensley, the children, their fathers, their grandparents...all the survivors , as well as Kevin Dunlap's family. They are suffering as well. I know the Dunlap family, and had hoped that Kevin would be proven innocent. That is not the case. The truth is that he is guilty of these crimes and deserves whatever punishment the court gives him. So many people hurt by one person's actions. So hard to believe and impossible to understand.

Kevin did receive the death penalty. He is being transferred to the penitentiary (sp) that houses death row inmates. Formal sentencing is on March 26th.

Kevin did receive the death penalty. He is being transferred to the penitentiary (sp) that houses death row inmates. Formal sentencing is on March 26th.

Good. I wish they would do it tomorrow, just to rid the world of such a cruel and evil man. I pray that Kristy can find the strength to move on. I don't believe I could, under the circumstances.

Good. I wish they would do it tomorrow, just to rid the world of such a cruel and evil man. I pray that Kristy can find the strength to move on. I don't believe I could, under the circumstances.

This crime was just so sickening and scary. You wonder what would make a man that had a job and a life decide to throw it all away. I can't remember for sure but I don't think he had ever commited a sex crime before. Did he even have a criminal background? I have often wondered why he waited on the children to get home? Why he raped and then tried to kill four people in broad daylight? I don't know how Kristy has made it this far...to lose all your children in one day to senseless violence. It just breaks my heart. I feel for Kevin Dunlap's family too. They have to live knowing that their child, brother, uncle etc. is a killer. But my heart just breaks for the children's family especially their Mother.

• Angry
Reactions: ?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500