GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

"You escaped punishment for 13 years, but what's clear now is everyone sees you, knows the truth and knows what you did," Judge Miles said. "What struck me was the callousness you showed and lack of compassion."

Johnson was 17 when she went missing in Covington back in 2010.

Prosecutors said Bumpass, a friend of Paige's, was the last person to see her alive.

Prosecutors believe that Johnson died at Bumpass' house in Taylor Mill. They argued he tried to cover up her death by dumping her body in the woods near East Fork Lake.

Her body was discovered 10 years later.

Paige Johnson's mother, Donna Johnson, spoke at Thursday's sentencing hearing.

"There is so much grief and sorrow inside of me, and I don't think it will ever be gone until I meet her again in heaven," Donna Johnson

We're in Clermont County Common Pleas court this morning. Jacob Bumpass is scheduled to be sentenced at 10 this morning for abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence in the disappearance of Paige Johnson in September of 2010.

Paige Johnson's sister, Brittany Haywood is the first to speak.

Judge Kevin Miles calls court in session. Jacob Bumpass was led into the courtroom. He declined to speak to the court regarding his sentencing.

Last edited:
Judge Kevin Miles sentences Jacob Bumpass to 4 years in prison. That's the maximum he can give.

Jacob Bumpass just entered a Clermont Co courtroom. He is being sentenced today o two charges… tampering w evidence and abuse of a corpse in connection ro disappearance of Paige Johnson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back