Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish LE would release the names and photos of the 3 men she was last with. I think this would have been helpful in the beginning in getting some fruitful tips. Like, “oh yeah, Joe was acting really strange that day and cancelled plans.” The more time that goes on, the more people forget.

I am unsure of how much of FB can be brought in - I know no "rumors". But there is a video of many police vehicles rushing down Fall Lick Rd a few hours ago. Apparently there was some sort of local search today as well. Sorry if not allowed, just thought it was interesting!

Sheriff’s office: Remains found in Henderson County

14 NEWS

HENDERSON CO., KY (WFIE) - An investigation is underway after remains were found in Henderson County.

Sheriff’s deputies were called to Tillman-Bethel Road for a report of a possible body found in the woods near Green River Road #2.

We’re told it turned out to be human remains, which appear to be female.

An autopsy is scheduled at 9 a.m. Monday at the state medical examiner’s office in Madisonville.

The case is being treated as suspicious, No other information is being released.

Human remains found near Ohio River in Henderson

HENDERSON, Ky. — Human remains were found Sunday near a road along the Ohio River in Henderson.

Investigators were dispatched around 12:30 p.m. to a possible body found near the intersection of Tillman-Bethel Road and Green River Road No. 2, according to a release from the Henderson County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities said the remains, which appear to be a white female, were located along the wood line about one half-mile from the intersection.

The case is being treated as suspicious.

An autopsy is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Monday at the State Medical Examiner's Office in Madisonville.

This report citing Henderson find is body and not remains (couple days)

Female Body Found in Henderson County

HCSO said the remains appear to be that of a caucasian female.

Coroners also responded to the scene after the body was discovered shortly before 11 a.m. by a passerby. Officials said the body appeared to have been there a couple days.

Coroners also responded to the scene after the body was discovered shortly before 11 a.m. by a passerby. Officials said the body appeared to have been there a couple days.

I stopped in to follow up on the potential findings. Thanks everyone for the feedback and @Seattle1 for the articles!

Well...anything is possible. The guilty party in Savannah’s disapearance is either sweating or taking a deep breath that they’ve yet to be caught. I’m anxiously awaiting more information on this report. Either way, the person found is someone’s family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011