Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain about brotherhood? I mean the LE are like brothers.

They wanted more tips. So??? Can you explain please? Thanks

I should have clarified that.. the fb pages want tips re-sent to tips4kyron@yahoo.com, which is not the Multnomah County sheriffs office. So why would you ask people to resend tips? Has the family decided to run their own investigation separate from Multnomah? and if so why does it sound like Multnomah is not sharing those tips/info with them, if they are brothers?. Trying to run your own investigation speaks volumes, usually that means your not happy with the results. Honestly I am not sure I trust Multnomah myself. I am sure all Tony, Desirees husband wants to do is to pitch in and end his wifes sadness and bring that kid home. We are approaching the 6 year mark, so at this point someone needs to try something else, there is only so much patience one can endure in a case like this.

The fact remains: TH gave up her daughter rather than talk. I haven't seen an answer for that.

I should have clarified that.. the fb pages want tips re-sent to tips4kyron@yahoo.com, which is not the Multnomah County sheriffs office. So why would you ask people to resend tips? Has the family decided to run their own investigation separate from Multnomah? and if so why does it sound like Multnomah is not sharing those tips/info with them, if they are brothers?. Trying to run your own investigation speaks volumes, usually that means your not happy with the results. Honestly I am not sure I trust Multnomah myself. I am sure all Tony, Desirees husband wants to do is to pitch in and end his wifes sadness and bring that kid home. We are approaching the 6 year mark, so at this point someone needs to try something else, there is only so much patience one can endure in a case like this.

Maybe they are hoping that someone who is not comfortable with LE will respond to them.

I imagine the tips from the people given to the sheriff are not in a form that Tony can access legally. But if they get their own, Desiree can do what she wants. She is not held to the same legal standards as law enforcement.

She needs her own info so as not to compromise anything legal, I would guess.

The fact remains: TH gave up her daughter rather than talk. I haven't seen an answer for that.

The fact is either way she would lose her daughter... If she doesn't talk she loses, because she is not legally allowed to see her, If she talks and is guilty then she goes to jail and loses her daughter, If she talks and is not guilty she loses her daughter because they think she is lying, no matter what she loses her daughter, so talking or not talking doesn't matter. She had no choice, no matter how much money was thrown at the problem, it wasn't going to happen.

The fact is either way she would lose her daughter... If she doesn't talk she loses, because she is not legally allowed to see her, If she talks and is guilty then she goes to jail and loses her daughter, If she talks and is not guilty she loses her daughter because they think she is lying, no matter what she loses her daughter, so talking or not talking doesn't matter. She had no choice, no matter how much money was thrown at the problem, it wasn't going to happen.

She had supervised visitations with her daughter granted by the courts. She didn't go.

She had supervised visitations with her daughter granted by the courts. She didn't go.
Initially according to the news KH got a restraining order, so she was not allowed at all to see her child. She filed for visitation and then withdrew in sometime in 2013
http://legacy.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11781062/
Then in 2014 she was granted communication with her daughter, cards, notes, etc, and slowly she would eventually be allowed supervised visitations.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html
Nowhere did I find any article that said she refused to visit with her daughter, so could you please direct me to where you obtained that information.

Since TH is now living in CA....where did she get the money to move and pay living expenses? Is she working and what kind of a job?

I Still wonder about her getting paid or maybe some one else getting paid and giving TH MOST of the money (the person could keep a %), for the interview dhe did. No way do I believe she did it for free. No one asked if someone else got paid?! I bet she tries and is granted a name change in CA...probabaly waiting until she is a CA resident for a certain time period, if there is uch a CA law.

On ioad so cannot link right now. CA has a 3 month wait to change a name hearing....TH has been in CA that long.

So....if she fights for her daughter, they "might" not believe her, so don't even try? She's sure that there is a vast conspiracy of family, LE, the judicial system, etc., who are against her, so don't even try? Instead of throwing money at the problem, maybe she should throw the truth at the problem.

So....if she fights for her daughter, they "might" not believe her, so don't even try? She's sure that there is a vast conspiracy of family, LE, the judicial system, etc., who are against her, so don't even try? Instead of throwing money at the problem, maybe she should throw the truth at the problem.
I agree that she needs to tell the truth whatever that might be exactly, but it may not be in her best interests to do so. If it's not then we will probably never hear it, unless Kyron is found. I keep thinking about how LE said we would be surprised, and what would really surprise me is TH not being involved. For all we know she was set up, and doesn't know who did this but has suspicions. LE tends to try to play people against each other, I have seen it over and over on those reality cop shows. They tell one person one thing and the other something else trying to get them to roll on each other. Usually they pick the one who might be easier to crack. IMO I think she is guilty of something, but I also think some of the stories around landscaper stink, so I ask myself why do I not believe them? What I really want to know is who does she suspect did this, if it wasn't her...and exactly who, because she has had years to ponder on that, and I want to hear that. Is it some someone from the school, someone from some other activity, neighbor, someone in the family? If she felt he was touching himself, because of someone else then it most likely couldn't be a steriod dealer, or random stranger because they most likely wouldn't have had an earlier oportunity. They always say people tend to include a little truth in their lies, so what restaurant did the landscaper say they met at for the mfh plot? Start there and find out if they can recognize anyone else and perhaps find out if they met someone at that restaurant, and if that provides nothing check the taverns/bars people tend to get loose lips when engaged in drinking activities. At this point the only person I don't suspect is Bio Mom, she is the one that looks to be in pain. I also don't buy the soothing the baby on the side of the road baby excuse either, most of her excuses make no sense to me, but the more she talks the more we have to listen to.
Either way TH has probably spent money that I don't think she had on legal bills, whether she got that from her parents, donors, or the divorce we don't know exactly. I do know I wouldn't want to burden anyone myself, so I would probably not have tried to fight for custody if I didn't have the money myself. That's what holds many women back from fighting legally, often they simply can't afford it. So when it comes to custody I think she has done everything beyond her own finances possible. The point is IMO I think she has fought to see her kid, and so I don't feel we can say she didn't try.

We can feel that she is probably involved somehow, but without evidence to prove that, she will remain free, so find the evidence.

Although not practical, it is perfectly legal in California to just "start using" a new name.

Legally, for social security, IRS, etc., there is a 3-month wait with notices, often in lightly circulated newspapers in small towns, and judges seldom refuse a name-change request.

It could well be that Terri is no longer known as Terri. It also could be reasonable to think that her hair color, style, etc. have changed since the People article was published.

I don't know if the Oregon courts could exert any influence over a CA court decision. Really sad, IMO....

This whole case mystifies me. Why kill the kid? If she had a murder for hire plot to kill Kaine, then Kyron would go back to Desiree upon his death. Problem solved.
If she and Kaine divorced, Kyron stays with Kaine. Problem solved.
Perhaps she was worried about losing her daughter in a divorce, but she did anyway.
I cannot find reasonable motive. Not that motive is always reasonable.

This whole case mystifies me. Why kill the kid? If she had a murder for hire plot to kill Kaine, then Kyron would go back to Desiree upon his death. Problem solved.
Perhaps she was worried about losing her daughter in a divorce, but she did anyway.

I saw elsewhere that Oregon law states that step children cannot be separated in divorce excluding some overriding reason. Trying to find more information on that though.

I think that it has been stated previously that Terri was bitter about Kaine's lack of warmth toward her son, and she resented the expectation that she would parent Kyron patiently and tirelessly, in spite of this situation. Her son left the family home some time prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Also, there is (mixed) research about the "Cinderella Effect", which notes that stepchildren are killed at a much higher rate than biological children, even when there is no obvious gain.

I think that it has been stated previously that Terri was bitter about Kaine's lack of warmth toward her son, and she resented the expectation that she would parent Kyron patiently and tirelessly, in spite of this situation. Her son left the family home some time prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Also, there is (mixed) research about the "Cinderella Effect", which notes that stepchildren are killed at a much higher rate than biological children, even when there is no obvious gain.

Well, yes. "Beaten like a stepchild" is actually a saying. It's clearly true that stepparents are statistically less loving than biological parents. Which might explain Kaine's lack of willingness to have Terri's son in the home where his own children lived.

In my opinion, it doesn't explain the mystery of how Terri Horman is thought to have mysteriously taken Kyron from the school despite any evidence that backs that up, despite her husband's unwillingness to parent Terri's own son.

Why did TH lose custody of her daughter in the first place? Just because Kaine said so? She has never been declared a POI, why would she lose her daughter? How could Kaine legally take the child away from her? This baffles me.

Why did TH lose custody of her daughter in the first place? Just because Kaine said so? She has never been declared a POI, why would she lose her daughter? How could Kaine legally take the child away from her? This baffles me.
I believe the murder for hire plot was what gave him custody. I could be wrong, though.

It seems obvious that TH has dual and possibly multiple personalities.
At least one of her wanted to punish Kaine for something..possibly related to her biological son.
In her twisted thoughts Kaine needed to be taught a lesson and I think Kyron was used to do just that.
This woman is truly psycho...imo
Something with her is way off and it's more than just bi-polar disorder..imo

She tried to take her from the gym daycare without permission. I believe it was while she was under restraining order. Coupled with the MFH and shady behavior it was enough to loose custody. That info is someplace in the TL. Terri is also the one who sent her son away. Just my opinion but I believe Kyron witnessed her doing something or had something done to him. Something bad enough that would impact a divorce outcome if not land her in prison. I think she was scared he would spill the beans. I still want to know what kind of DNA evidence LE found in the truck and where it was found. I would also like to know if forensic searches were performed on her computer. LE said in a presser they found some disturbing things and everyone would be shocked when it came to light. I always found that an interesting choice of words.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

In TH's recent interviews, she stated that she did not cry in the famous first presser because of a thyroid problem. :facepalm:

She stated that she is deaf in one ear, accounting for difficulties with the polygraphs. :facepalm:

She owned the sexting. She did not say that KH was responsible for that, as her supporters have said.

Those are just a few of the changes/additions/excuses that, JMO, are examples of her being less than truthful, to put it mildly.

Do you think she still has her brilliant attorney? Why isn't he telling her to be quiet? Interesting.

IMO I have read about a friendship, that seems to me to be strange, and why? What does one need immunity from? This case has been going nowhere for 5 years. Usually friends back away on something like this, but she moved in to be right in the middle of it? It makes me wonder why, because statements from others made them sound more distant in their relationship, and not real close. I want to know how the family came to know this landscaper did they get a recomendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member