Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyron is wearing a shirt in this photo which I think says fighting falcons strength, and I think the number is 9. Does anyone know anything about this shirt? Is it a sports team, is it a military logo? You guys are the best researchers, I have looked but can't find another one like it. Maybe someone from Oregon knows more about this shirt? All I have been able to find so far is that the f-16 aircraft is called fighting falcons, but most of them have been replaced by the f-15 eagle in the Oregon military. Is the shirt a handy me down? Where did the shirt come from?
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...Jnw1HCl3PG9izhonMUZzhbY=&docid=hZxj6TRFPyXsFM

Isn't that eagle from the school's logo? OH sorry, Skyline's logo is the eagle not a falcon. Not sure where that is from.

Right, and it doesn't really look like your typical sports team jersey, because the star and bird, and there is a team in wv called the fighting falcons but it's not like their logo either. The bird and star make it look more like a government type of logo.

I can't reply properly since I can't use the spacebar for some reason ?????

Anyway I can see the word "strength" under the falcons logo on one side but can't see the other word on the other side.

RE: shirt

To me, this looks like a typical shirt from a mall store, not a team jersey?

Any known ties to Fairmont, West Virginia, the home of the Fairmont State University Fighting Falcons?

Kyron is wearing a shirt in this photo which I think says fighting falcons strength, and I think the number is 9. Does anyone know anything about this shirt? Is it a sports team, is it a military logo? You guys are the best researchers, I have looked but can't find another one like it. Maybe someone from Oregon knows more about this shirt? All I have been able to find so far is that the f-16 aircraft is called fighting falcons, but most of them have been replaced by the f-15 eagle in the Oregon military. Is the shirt a handy me down? Where did the shirt come from?
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...Jnw1HCl3PG9izhonMUZzhbY=&docid=hZxj6TRFPyXsFM

Looks like a kids' soccer team shirt. That was probably his team.

Looks like a kids' soccer team shirt. That was probably his team.

I did notice another shirt in all his pictures that looks like an Israeli airforce shirt, so it might be some type of old hand me down airforce shirt, he might like airplanes.

Thinking about Kyron. Hoping he will be found. Is it hunting season in the area? I have hope that someone will find something of his, a part of him, clothes, anything. On Sauvie, along a country road, side of highway.

His disappearance happened not far from me. I have a friend who has been looking into this locally and heard a tip about an abandoned house a few miles from me. He spoke with LE and they said they didn't have the time or resources to investigate, as there is no evidence. Since I live in the area, I've got some of my own theories. Love reading yours. I'm new to this site, so came to this thread first!

His disappearance happened not far from me. I have a friend who has been looking into this locally and heard a tip about an abandoned house a few miles from me. He spoke with LE and they said they didn't have the time or resources to investigate, as there is no evidence. Since I live in the area, I've got some of my own theories. Love reading yours. I'm new to this site, so came to this thread first!

Welcome! I would love to hear your own theories if you wanted to share :)

I'm local and a lot of the legality was behind closed doors. The superintendent took a lot of heat from this incident and many ppl wanted a resignation. Skyline is a very remote school and the roads around it are very high traffic to trucks and ppl cutting through to avoid HWY 26 and its traffic issues so a wide array of ppl could of committed the disappearance.

I am local as well. I worked out at the same 24 hour fitness and shopped @ the Fred Meyer etc. I know the area very well. In regards to the other poster who asked why you would sue the school? I would sue the school because no matter who took him even if it is a parent they were the ones in charge of him the moment he disappeared.

So I am backwards reading this thread. Here is what I think happened.

My understanding is that Kaine was using steroids (Terri may have used them in the past as well). I believe i read on ************.com that Terri was being an informant possible? So I think that this steroid situation put Kyron at risk and Kyron was taken as a result of this investigation. I do believe it had to do more with Kaine than Terri but honestly it was both of their actions that put them in this situation.

I believe the police botched this investigation. They focused in on Terri which didn't allow them to actually focus on potential other scenarios. I also think they realize that she doesn't have any more information that could help them. They have never requested more questioning once she got a lawyer. They don't just let people they presume guilty off the hook from questioning once they get a lawyer.

If I where in Desirees shoes I would stop focusing on Terri and start pressuring the police to hand the case over to the FBI where it can be reexamined with unbiased eyes.

My understanding is that Kaine was using steroids (Terri may have used them in the past as well). I believe i read on ************.com that Terri was being an informant possible? So I think that this steroid situation put Kyron at risk and Kyron was taken as a result of this investigation. I do believe it had to do more with Kaine than Terri but honestly it was both of their actions that put them in this situation.

I believe the police botched this investigation. They focused in on Terri which didn't allow them to actually focus on potential other scenarios. I also think they realize that she doesn't have any more information that could help them. They have never requested more questioning once she got a lawyer. They don't just let people they presume guilty off the hook from questioning once they get a lawyer.

If I where in Desirees shoes I would stop focusing on Terri and start pressuring the police to hand the case over to the FBI where it can be reexamined with unbiased eyes.

Did you see pics of Kaine? If he was using steroids they sure weren't visible in his physique,

I have seen NOTHING reported by MSM or any other reputable source that says Kaine was using steroids. And as Human said, they certainly weren't doing much for him if he was. I think this is unsubstantiated rumor, possibly maliciously started in an effort to smear a victim.

Did you see pics of Kaine? If he was using steroids they sure weren't visible in his physique,

I tend to agree. I did think Kaine looked buff and bigger in the beach wedding photos though.

The first half, I don't understand who Terry would be an informant for, and why would they take Kyron and not the baby? And who took Kyron?

In August 2015, Moulton’s roommate reported the 46-year-old stole a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home. When contacted by police, officers say Moulton had the stolen gun in her possession.

Prosecutors charged Moulton with grand theft firearm, a misdemeanor crime. Records show she failed to show up for arraignment and a warrant was issued for her arrest....

At the time, details of Moulton’s arrest went unnoticed by the media because she was using her maiden name.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/ky...her-faces-gun-charges-in-california/363391732

What was she going to do, sell it? Shoot herself or someone else? Did she just not trust her roomate with a gun?

If she couldn't even get away with stealing a gun... Could she really have made Kyron vanish without a trace all those years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll