Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh. Whenever unidentified remains are found, I'm never sure if I should pray that they are, or are not, Kyron.

I have very mixed feelings about the possibility that these remains are Kyron's. Of course I hope and pray that they're not, but I also feel that Kyron's family needs their son returned. The proximity to Skyline School or the Beaverton Fred Meyer is really irrelevant if Terri Horman had help that morning. There is also the possibility--however unlikely--that Kyron could have been moved. A people search engine also shows Corbett, Oregon as one of Terri Horman's previous addresses. Corbett is across the river from Washougal, WA. Terri could very well be quite familiar with the gorge area on the Washington side of the river. I do find it interesting that Multnomah County is involved in this investigation. However, maybe they are involved because it is so close to the Oregon border, and/or they are a bigger department?

I have very mixed feelings about the possibility that these remains are Kyron's. Of course I hope and pray that they're not, but I also feel that Kyron's family needs their son returned. The proximity to Skyline School or the Beaverton Fred Meyer is really irrelevant if Terri Horman had help that morning. There is also the possibility--however unlikely--that Kyron could have been moved. A people search engine also shows Corbett, Oregon as one of Terri Horman's previous addresses. Corbett is across the river from Washougal, WA. Terri could very well be quite familiar with the gorge area on the Washington side of the river. I do find it interesting that Multnomah County is involved in this investigation. However, maybe they are involved because it is so close to the Oregon border, and/or they are a bigger department?
BBM.

Where did you see that info?

I saw a tweet about a body found yesterday & should have posted it, sorry. It does make sense from reading everyone's posts & thank you Mrs for the map. Too close to disregard until more info is released.

May Kyron be found but not hoping it isn't this way. Prayers for the family.

'Those that were involved with the examination of the brush covered scene did a miraculous job of recovering evidence that was crucial to this case, and we are very thankful for their assistance,' he said.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-in-SW-Wash-brush/P1Ft1zT7jE22QYu6o89GLw.cspx

Wishful thinking ... Undersheriff Dave Cox is talking about MCSO forensic team and this is Kyron. The evidence is proof positive that connects his death back to Terri, she is arrested and charged forthwith!

She claims she went to get cold medicine for the sick baby and the first store was out of what she wanted. I just don't buy it. First, the baby was under two years old. Most OTC cold medicines are not recommended for children under two. Second, if the baby was so sick she needed medicine, why not just buy another brand? FM carries a generic store brand of pretty much every cold medicine out there. Why not just grab the generic and call it good. Why drag a sick baby around all morning looking for that one specific cold medicine when FM carries probably at least 10 different items that would do the job. No, she went to those stores for alibi purposes only. JMO>

I'm trying to find out when baby Benadryl was pulled from the markets I know you could still get it 3 years ago, but I'm not sure how long after that it was still available. It was pulled around the same time they discontinued baby Tylenol. Now all Benadryl is labeled for 4 years or older.

If it was during a recall she may have heard that Fred meyer still had a generic brand available. I know that when baby Tylenol started going poof we bought everything on the shelf at every store we could hit because we preferred infant Tylenol over children's Tylenol.

Wishful thinking ... Undersheriff Dave Cox is talking about MCSO forensic team and this is Kyron. The evidence is proof positive that connects his death back to Terri, she is arrested and charged forthwith!

Has there been additional information about this new article????

Gwenabob,

I found this in the database today:

Young Desiree/Horman Terri Multnomah 10/13/12 12:00 ICMC INIT CASE MGMT CONF 120606956 Hearing Status Check

Could you possibly explain what it all means? I look forward to your response. Thank you!

Gwenabob, Helenstreet, is this date still on the calendar? THANKS!

Gwenabob, Helenstreet, is this date still on the calendar? THANKS!

No, it says it was cancelled. Don't know what is next. I don't think TH has filed an answer yet. Discovery will be next, unless the defense wants to file a Rule 21 motion which is a motion to strike or clarify the complaint.

No, it says it was cancelled. Don't know what is next. I don't think TH has filed an answer yet. Discovery will be next, unless the defense wants to file a Rule 21 motion which is a motion to strike or clarify the complaint.

I thought she did file something within the 30 days? I can't remember now. I have to go back an reread the thread! :what:

I sure hope they are taking depositions behind the scenes.

This is all over the news today here. Bruce McCain commented on the radio that it was a 'tricky' situation. Dede cannot use the 5th amendment to cover for Terri, however she can use it if she fears SHE will be incriminated. This is going to get really interesting.

I really hope some of our resident lawyers see this thread and comment. Kyron's case has been so quiet lately that maybe no one checks back here anymore! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther