Kyron's case on Dr. Phil 9/17 *includes tape of the show*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which were also searched.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look again but perhaps it would be a waste of time if it's already been checked and re-checked.

I know people who's houses were searched (they even looked in boxes, closets etc) and the outside property was searched.
One was searched 3 times (they lived closer to the school), the other one on Sauvie Island was searched once, the inside, again closets etc, and also the property was searched.

I've kept mum since I know these people and was worried they would be sleuthed but I think enough time has passed.

But please know that IMO if LE searched their houses (they do not even know the H's) then I'm confident LE did a full complete search of the H house and property.

I know people who's houses were searched (they even looked in boxes, closets etc) and the outside property was searched.
One was searched 3 times (they lived closer to the school), the other one on Sauvie Island was searched once, the inside, again closets etc, and also the property was searched.

I've kept mum since I know these people and was worried they would be sleuthed but I think enough time has passed.

But please know that IMO if LE searched their houses (they do not even know the H's) then I'm confident LE did a full complete search of the H house and property.

I agree. I'm sure that property was searched.

Hopefully there will be some new information but Dr Phil is such a egotistical pontificating buffoon that he aggravates me like salted sandpaper on diaper rash, so I might not be able to put up with him for the full hour.

Best description of Dr. Phil. Ever. Ever. Ever. :floorlaugh:

I will watch if anyone posts on youtube - have appointment for back pain AGAIN at 3 PST.

Hopefully there will be some new information but Dr Phil is such a egotistical pontificating buffoon that he aggravates me like salted sandpaper on diaper rash, so I might not be able to put up with him for the full hour.

:rockon: Well said, SwampMama !

:twocents: I can't watch D Phil ... remember the $$$ he gave the A's :stormingmad: and others ...

:seeya: So looking forward to hearing from those here at :websleuther: who watched it ...

And THANK YOU !

:please: for Kyron !

Anyone else notice that Desiree doesn't seem to cry tears. I'm not accusing her...she seems very genuine....

odd...the lack of tears...

Little ones have taken possession of my TV-I would be eternally grateful for a synopsis. :blowkiss:

I just watched the last half of it. On a shallow note, Desiree truly looks great. Her hair and new glasses are very flattering. Kaine seemed very arrogant and defensive to me, but I can understand on some level, he's a man, he may feel responsible and guilty for bringing Terri into their lives, therefore shows it as defense and arrogance. The "reveal" that Terri and Kaine fought the night before was disputed by Kaine. The "legal expert" Dr. Phil brought on clearly hadn't really listened to the evidence when he said there wasn't any. I never realized how many commercials were on during that show, since I've never watched it. Seems like they talked for a minute or two, then a commercial. Argh, so frustrated. Find Kyron, PLEASE!

I just watched the last half of it. On a shallow note, Desiree truly looks great. Her hair and new glasses are very flattering. Kaine seemed very arrogant and defensive to me, but I can understand on some level, he's a man, he may feel responsible and guilty for bringing Terri into their lives, therefore shows it as defense and arrogance. The "reveal" that Terri and Kaine fought the night before was disputed by Kaine. The "legal expert" Dr. Phil brought on clearly hadn't really listened to the evidence when he said there wasn't any. I never realized how many commercials were on during that show, since I've never watched it. Seems like they talked for a minute or two, then a commercial. Argh, so frustrated. Find Kyron, PLEASE!

Wait, who said there was a fight the night before? Desiree said Kaine and Terri fought? Was this from emails she read?

Anyone else notice that Desiree doesn't seem to cry tears. I'm not accusing her...she seems very genuine....

odd...the lack of tears...

Oh my ... her eyes are probably dried out from crying so much ...

She has been through so much ...

:please: for Desiree !

:please: for Kyron !

I didn't get to watch the show but read the highlights.

I've wondered about Kaine being involved in Ky's disappearance too but if he passed a lie detector test I think his involvement to be highly unlikely.

Terri didn't pass which makes it more likely imo. It would be great if they could have done that with Dede as well.

The refusal to search the property is interesting though. Not sure what that's about. Did Kaine explain that?

I hope this case will be solved soon, until then I just keep praying and looking for any new info.

The "legal expert" Dr. Phil brought on clearly hadn't really listened to the evidence when he said there wasn't any.

Maybe I've missed the evidence as well. I'm not aware of any physical evidence, direct evidence, or even any reliable circumstantial evidence that implicates Terri. Based upon your statement, you must be aware of some. If so, please notify the authorities ASAP so that charges can be filed.

He said that LE was welcome to search. He did not want private searches....like Mark Klass' foundation doing searches.

Glad to see any press on this little guy. I also was surprised to hear that Terri emailed DY to say that her and KH were through and that they had a huge fight. I also didn't realize that the photo of Kyron that day was in his class room. I was under the impression this was another room, and then they walked to the hallway where he was going to his class room. So that is something new. I have posted for 3 yrs that I think she pass him off and I am happy to hear that KH and DY think the same because of the areas searched haven't turned up a body. I look at any kids I see his age, just in case. People will start calling the police on me, LOL.

I really don't think Kaine has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but...

I really do think Kaine is not able to admit his failings even in the least. He seems to have no sense of reflection at all. I don't buy his claim that he didn't know Terri was drinking heavily. My guess is that he's the king of compartmentalization.

Glad to see any press on this little guy. I also was surprised to hear that Terri emailed DY to say that her and KH were through and that they had a huge fight. I also didn't realize that the photo of Kyron that day was in his class room. I was under the impression this was another room, and then they walked to the hallway where he was going to his class room. So that is something new. I have posted for 3 yrs that I think she pass him off and I am happy to hear that KH and DY think the same because of the areas searched haven't turned up a body. I look at any kids I see his age, just in case. People will start calling the police on me, LOL.

I thought that the science fair exhibits were in another room as well.

IMO - I feel like both Kaine and Desiree feel like they are in the right, and don't want to give up any ground on that end. They are both stuck on past grudges and it seems silly to not have talked in 3 years over these things. If Kaine was having an affair on Teri or wasn't, he didn't harm his little boy (IMO, and Desiree's also), so I hope they can move on and work together. I honestly think that they would be so much more successful if they did.

As for searching the property, Kaine said he didn't want private search groups to do it, but that if LE wanted to come by and search again he would be more than happy to allow that. He didn't explain his reasoning though. I wish he had so I could know whether it is based on not wanting community volunteer's who might not be on his side to be involved, or whether he just didn't want group after group to come.

Maybe I've missed the evidence as well. I'm not aware of any physical evidence, direct evidence, or even any reliable circumstantial evidence that implicates Terri. Based upon your statement, you must be aware of some. If so, please notify the authorities ASAP so that charges can be filed.

i agree. there is no evidence and i think DY was shell shocked when the attorney said that. it would have been nice if Dr. Phil had told her the lawyer was going to say that ahead of time but I thought her response was decent. I dont think TH was involved at all but I'm not privy to everything kaine and desiree know. i just think they should remain open to other possibilities

KH says that his property has been searched more than the school.

DY says that TH asked her if she would take custody of Kyron.

KH also wanted to emphasize that he did not know of the emails between DY and TH. KH said that it was not an option. DY has so much guilt that she didn't take custody of Kyron, that she doubted her intuition that something was wrong. :( Kyron would call DY and want her to come get him, KH says that he would cry before going to DY's, that Kyron was struggling with being divided between two homes.

He was very focused on work, his children, he wasn't focused on TH and that maybe he should have been.

Asking about TH's drinking... KH believes she was, he talks about her DUI and child endangerment charges. KH didn't see the drinking, but then he says that he saw her passed out on the couch. He thought this was related to medical issues. He was starting to notice things and become concerned about. DY didn't know about the drinking until after Kyron went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda