Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is one guy who was at the school on the 4th...
lives a couple miles from Sundial beach...
drives a white pick up...
and din't come forward until a week after the abduction...

Yep....I still think a stranger abduction should be looked at a little harder.

There does seem to be a possibility ALB could've snatched Kyron; however, that wouldn't explain TH's behavior throughout this whole case. Did they know each other perhaps?

Adam Lee Brown, arrested in child stabbing at Portland Wendy's, convicted of earlier child sex crimes in Roseburg
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/07/adam_lee_brown_arrested_in_chi.html

TH displayed very strange behavior but that could be that she did have a whole lot of other stuff to hide...,,

I take HLN with a grain of salt. There is no way that freak pedo orchestrated Kyron's abduction BY HIMSELF from Skyline School. By his very impulsive and highly irrational actions, this sick pervert just doesn't fit this well thought out crime, in my opinion.

I don't feel like it had to be well thought out...AB is s risk taker and would have had no qualms about going into a busy school and take a kid, obviously someone removed Kyron without being seen. People were busy with their own stuff and not looking out for others.,,,that's just the way it was unfortunately.

TH displayed very strange behavior but that could be that she did have a whole lot of other stuff to hide...,,

That's how I see it, too. I wouldn't be surprised if TH was eventually shown to be the perpetrator, but I'm just not ready to say I see no other possibilites. TH's behavior is a big factor in what makes her suspicious. However as you say, she had plenty else to hide, and she was clearly under suspicion from LE and the public almost immediately. I think this guy who is a known predator should be given a look anyway. I'm usually pretty quick to come to my own conclusions and generally go with the theory that seems like the simplest answer. I definitely suspect Terri, but I still see other possibilities even if they do seem less likely.

That's how I see it, too. I wouldn't be surprised if TH was eventually shown to be the perpetrator, but I'm just not ready to say I see no other possibilites. TH's behavior is a big factor in what makes her suspicious. However as you say, she had plenty else to hide, and she was clearly under suspicion from LE and the public almost immediately. I think this guy who is a known predator should be given a look anyway. I'm usually pretty quick to come to my own conclusions and generally go with the theory that seems like the simplest answer. I definitely suspect Terri, but I still see other possibilities even if they do seem less likely.

I do agree that the should be looked at. Our law enforcement--and the FBI--has continuously carried out a parallel investigation of all possibilities in Kyron's disappearance. I believe that another profound indication that they have some pretty compelling evidence of Terrri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance is that the restraining order has been extended for the third year now.

I don't believe that law enforcement is still focusing on Terri merely because of strange behavior. Perhaps if we look at each red flag regarding Terri that has come up during the course of the investigation individually, there could be a possible explanation to justify her "strange behavior" away. But, it is the whole picture--being the last known person to see Kyron, the purported hateful e-mails, taking the truck to pick up a science project but leaving the project at school, the one and a half hour unaccounted for driving time which she conveniently describes in her e-mail as being "a few minutes", the polygraph tests, the first press conference behavior, the sexting and *advertiser censored* pictures, the bat phones, the murder-for-hire plot, the doctor's appointment discrepancy, the KATU alibi-building e-mail the day after Kyron's disappearance, the restraining order that is still in place for the third year, her obvious disinterest in doing anything to help locate her stepson, Kyron, after the first few days of his disappearance, etc. I know that a person's Facebook doesn't necessarily imply anything nefarious, but I will never forget how when Kyron disappeared that Terri wouldn't even change her profile picture to a missing flyer of Kyron. This was even after not so subtle suggestions were made by people on her Wall. Sure, anything is possible, but this 's mode of operation in selecting his prey for sexual purposes doesn't fit this picture. He is very sloppy, and I also believe that if he was responsible for Kyron's disappearance from Skyline School, he would have confessed and/or Kyron would have been found by now. The guy is a mentally unstable time bomb. I also don't believe that he has any connection to Terri Horman or acted in cahoots with her. I don't believe that she would be stupid enough to risk the chance that this nutcase would rat her out. That said, I do believe that law enforcement should absolutely rule this sicko out if they haven't already. Just MOO.

I don't believe that law enforcement is still focusing on Terri merely because of strange behavior. Perhaps if we look at each red flag regarding Terri that has come up during the course of the investigation individually, there could be a possible explanation to justify her "strange behavior" away. But, it is the whole picture--being the last known person to see Kyron, the purported hateful e-mails, taking the truck to pick up a science project but leaving the project at school, the one and a half hour unaccounted for driving time which she conveniently describes in her e-mail as being "a few minutes", the polygraph tests, the first press conference behavior, the sexting and *advertiser censored* pictures, the bat phones, the murder-for-hire plot, the doctor's appointment discrepancy, the KATU alibi-building e-mail the day after Kyron's disappearance, the restraining order that is still in place for the third year, her obvious disinterest in doing anything to help locate her stepson, Kyron, after the first few days of his disappearance, etc. I know that a person's Facebook doesn't necessarily imply anything nefarious, but I will never forget how when Kyron disappeared that Terri wouldn't even change her profile picture to a missing flyer of Kyron. This was even after not so subtle suggestions were made by people on her Wall. Sure, anything is possible, but this 's mode of operation in selecting his prey for sexual purposes doesn't fit this picture. He is very sloppy, and I also believe that if he was responsible for Kyron's disappearance from Skyline School, he would have confessed and/or Kyron would have been found by now. The guy is a mentally unstable time bomb. I also don't believe that he has any connection to Terri Horman or acted in cahoots with her. I don't believe that she would be stupid enough to risk the chance that this nutcase would rat her out. That said, I do believe that law enforcement should absolutely rule this sicko out if they haven't already. Just MOO.

I always see people saying that Terri was the last person to see Kyron. This isn't true from what I recall. Kyron's little friend reported seeing him AFTER Terri had (supposedly at least) left the school. He said that he saw Kyron, in the hall I believe, and that Kyron had said something about going to look at some other exhibits. The friend went to class (which was about to start) and when the teacher asked where Kyron was the friend told her about his encounter with Kyron. When Kyron never came back to the class the teacher assumed he had left school with Terri because she (the teacher) thought Kyron had a doctor appointment that day. Later, after the school started to come under intense criticism by the media, the teacher reported a new (?) stroy that she thought Kyron was with Terri because Terri had told her that she would be taking Kyron to a doctor appointment THAT day and not the following week as she had originally been told.

Obviously Terri could have just pretended to leave the school and later somehow lured Kyron out. Or she could have told Kyron to come out to meet her as soon as he was done looking at exhibits. Any number of scenarios are possible. But the point is that Kyron's little friend is the last person known to have seen Kyron. And he saw Kyron IN THE SCHOOL. I have no reason to doubt the statements made by the friend and it frustrates me that so many people have overlooked them or discounted them. IMHO the statements that are made the closest in time to the actual crime tend to be those that are the most truthful, no matter how someone tries to backpedal afterward. (Remember Cindy Anthony on the phone to 911 blurting out that "it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car"? That later became "someone else's dead body", then "trash", then "rotting pizza", and finally at trial she claimed that she only said that to get 911 to come out there faster.) We shouldn't discount the words of this child who - to my knowledge - has never changed his story.

I always see people saying that Terri was the last person to see Kyron. This isn't true from what I recall. Kyron's little friend reported seeing him AFTER Terri had (supposedly at least) left the school. He said that he saw Kyron, in the hall I believe, and that Kyron had said something about going to look at some other exhibits. The friend went to class (which was about to start) and when the teacher asked where Kyron was the friend told her about his encounter with Kyron. When Kyron never came back to the class the teacher assumed he had left school with Terri because she (the teacher) thought Kyron had a doctor appointment that day. Later, after the school started to come under intense criticism by the media, the teacher reported a new (?) stroy that she thought Kyron was with Terri because Terri had told her that she would be taking Kyron to a doctor appointment THAT day and not the following week as she had originally been told.

Obviously Terri could have just pretended to leave the school and later somehow lured Kyron out. Or she could have told Kyron to come out to meet her as soon as he was done looking at exhibits. Any number of scenarios are possible. But the point is that Kyron's little friend is the last person known to have seen Kyron. And he saw Kyron IN THE SCHOOL. I have no reason to doubt the statements made by the friend and it frustrates me that so many people have overlooked them or discounted them. IMHO the statements that are made the closest in time to the actual crime tend to be those that are the most truthful, no matter how someone tries to backpedal afterward. (Remember Cindy Anthony on the phone to 911 blurting out that "it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car"? That later became "someone else's dead body", then "trash", then "rotting pizza", and finally at trial she claimed that she only said that to get 911 to come out there faster.) We shouldn't discount the words of this child who - to my knowledge - has never changed his story.

The classmate of Kyron's you mentioned, (I don't want to give his name since he's a minor), talked to the press against law enforcement's orders. The eight year old claimed to have seen Kyron at 9:00 am, and his story was apparently not considered an accurate account by law enforcement. One thing--the child never stated--and it has never been reported by law enforcement or MSM--that he told the teacher about an encounter with Kyron. Actually, in the child's account he claimed that he saw Kyron heading down the stairs to look at "the cool electric one", but the official press release by the MCSO states that Kyron was last seen near the doorway to his classroom which would be the location Terri claimed to have left him. I believe that the child and/or his grandmother were looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and it was very poor judgment for the boy's grandmother to go against law enforcement's orders and talk to the media. A young child that age doesn't usually have the best sense of time, and he could have been easily confused not only about the time that he spoke with Kyron but also the day that the substitute teacher asked where Kyron was, (he claimed that Ms. Porter said that he is probably in the bathroom). My understanding is that there wasn't a substitute teacher in the classroom on June 4, 2010. Regarding T, (child's first initial), having never changed his story--we have no way of knowing that. He only spoke once to the media, but he could have told law enforcement something totally different under repeated questioning. I don't know for sure, but I am confident that law enforcement does. They have really stayed with the "stepmother was the last known person to see Kyron" scenario.

Kyron's teacher, Ms. Porter, never changed her story about the doctor's appointment a week later. I live in Portland, Oregon, and I recall the news from day one of Kyron's disappearance, and I remember the very early accounts of the doctor's appointment story. In Terri's e-mail to a friend the very next day after Kyron disappeared, she even mentioned that the teacher misunderstood her about the doctor's appointment. It's funny--Terri claimed that Ms. Porter was in her first year of teaching and hard of hearing in one ear. However, I have seen records that prove that Ms. Porter has been teaching for several years, and I have talked to other parents of Kyron's classmates who point blank have told me that Ms. Porter doesn't have any hearing issues! Wow, imagine that?

I do believe that it is very possible that Terri did leave the school first and have Kyron meet her at the truck parked on the access road of Skyline School though.

The classmate of Kyron's you mentioned, (I don't want to give his name since he's a minor), talked to the press against law enforcement's orders. The eight year old claimed to have seen Kyron at 9:00 am, and his story was apparently not considered an accurate account by law enforcement. One thing--the child never stated--and it has never been reported by law enforcement or MSM--that he told the teacher about an encounter with Kyron. Actually, in the child's account he claimed that he saw Kyron heading down the stairs to look at "the cool electric one", but the official press release by the MCSO states that Kyron was last seen near the doorway to his classroom which would be the location Terri claimed to have left him. I believe that the child and/or his grandmother were looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and it was very poor judgment for the boy's grandmother to go against law enforcement's orders and talk to the media. A young child that age doesn't usually have the best sense of time, and he could have been easily confused not only about the time that he spoke with Kyron but also the day that the substitute teacher asked where Kyron was, (he claimed that Ms. Porter said that he is probably in the bathroom). My understanding is that there wasn't a substitute teacher in the classroom on June 4, 2010. Regarding T, (child's first initial), having never changed his story--we have no way of knowing that. He only spoke once to the media, but he could have told law enforcement something totally different under repeated questioning. I don't know for sure, but I am confident that law enforcement does. They have really stayed with the "stepmother was the last known person to see Kyron" scenario.

Kyron's teacher, Ms. Porter, never changed her story about the doctor's appointment a week later. I live in Portland, Oregon, and I recall the news from day one of Kyron's disappearance, and I remember the very early accounts of the doctor's appointment story. In Terri's e-mail to a friend the very next day after Kyron disappeared, she even mentioned that the teacher misunderstood her about the doctor's appointment. It's funny--Terri claimed that Ms. Porter was in her first year of teaching and hard of hearing in one ear. However, I have seen records that prove that Ms. Porter has been teaching for several years, and I have talked to other parents of Kyron's classmates who point blank have told me that Ms. Porter doesn't have any hearing issues! Wow, imagine that?

I do believe that it is very possible that Terri did leave the school first and have Kyron meet her at the truck parked on the access road of Skyline School though.

I agree that the child should not have talked to media at all. And children do have a confused sense of time sometimes. I do however doubt that he was confused about what day it was when he last saw Kyron. I think with all the hubub going on that day when Kyron was reported (or finally noticed!) to be missing I doubt the child got the day wrong. I got the impression that he came out with his story right away - at least in the sense that he told an adult who then contacted police. And I thought that the claims about the child's story were "out there" in the media before he talked directly to the media. At least I recall reading that he was last seen by a friend well before the friend talked to the press. Personally I see no reason to doubt the child's story. Maybe the police have one but I haven't seen it.

Also - just for the sake of full disclosure and because it bears some similarity to Kyron's case - I had a classmate in the early 1980's that was murdered during the school year. Granted I was older than Kyron's friend at the time but based on my experience I can tell you it's the kind of thing you don't forget. The shock of something like that happening crystalizes events in your mind like no other! I remember when I had last seen her and what she had said to me even though the last time I saw her it had been days before anyone at the school was even notified that she was missing. In addition, I and everyone else in town at the time was convinced that her father was the perp. The media jumped on that family. The other children were taken away and put in foster care. There were seriously ugly stories that came out about what had been supposedly going on in that house. My classmate's case was not solved for many, many years. For all that time EVERYONE thought the father had done it. Eventually the other children were quietly returned to the family and the media moved on but the damage was never undone. The media/the town/me/everyone had zeroed in on the father as the perp and that was it. Believe me, everything that the media printed and the police said at the time made that father look guilty as hell. Turns out the "case" against the father was all rumor, media spin and a lot of it outright lies. When my classmate's case was finally solved it turned out that she had been abducted and murdered by a serial killer. Someone who was never even on the radar at the time. If it weren't for DNA it would have never been solved and everyone would still think her father did it. (This case is on the WS forum btw).

That experience (and a few others that are unfortunately just as horrible) in life has taught me not to swallow whole what I'm told. I won't just go by some reporter's interpretation of a case - I'll read the official documents myself. And even more importantly - things are often not what they seem and the world is sadly a whole lot more random than most people would like to believe.

About the teacher changing the story. This is one of those things that may have been muddied just due to the haste and speed with which stories were coming out initially. Do you know if the teacher was ever directly quoted as saying something to the effect that she thought Kyron was in the bathroom? I remember that statement being attributed to her early on and then later it was changed to she thought he had a doctor appointment. I admit that when I was first reading and following the case as it happened the teacher (and by extension the school) came off like she was back pedaling fast to cover herself from any liability. I'd have to go back and read all the original articles to refresh my memory as to specifics but that was the distinct impression that I got.

I personally think the school has gotten off scot free because among the few facts that we actually know about this case, the fact that they were negligent is clear. They should have noticed and reported that Kyron was missing. Additionally if in fact Terri DID create a doctors appointment as a ruse and tell the teacher that then there should have been sign out procedures in place so that there would be no question of where Kyron was/why he was not at school/and on whose authorization he was absent. There should have been video cameras at the school. There should have been sign in procedures for anyone entering the school. I could go on and on. If the school had done anything they should have done then we would not have nearly so many questions about this case.

I agree that the child should not have talked to media at all. And children do have a confused sense of time sometimes. I do however doubt that he was confused about what day it was when he last saw Kyron. I think with all the hubub going on that day when Kyron was reported (or finally noticed!) to be missing I doubt the child got the day wrong. I got the impression that he came out with his story right away - at least in the sense that he told an adult who then contacted police. And I thought that the claims about the child's story were "out there" in the media before he talked directly to the media. At least I recall reading that he was last seen by a friend well before the friend talked to the press. Personally I see no reason to doubt the child's story. Maybe the police have one but I haven't seen it.

Also - just for the sake of full disclosure and because it bears some similarity to Kyron's case - I had a classmate in the early 1980's that was murdered during the school year. Granted I was older than Kyron's friend at the time but based on my experience I can tell you it's the kind of thing you don't forget. The shock of something like that happening crystalizes events in your mind like no other! I remember when I had last seen her and what she had said to me even though the last time I saw her it had been days before anyone at the school was even notified that she was missing. In addition, I and everyone else in town at the time was convinced that her father was the perp. The media jumped on that family. The other children were taken away and put in foster care. There were seriously ugly stories that came out about what had been supposedly going on in that house. My classmate's case was not solved for many, many years. For all that time EVERYONE thought the father had done it. Eventually the other children were quietly returned to the family and the media moved on but the damage was never undone. The media/the town/me/everyone had zeroed in on the father as the perp and that was it. Believe me, everything that the media printed and the police said at the time made that father look guilty as hell. Turns out the "case" against the father was all rumor, media spin and a lot of it outright lies. When my classmate's case was finally solved it turned out that she had been abducted and murdered by a serial killer. Someone who was never even on the radar at the time. If it weren't for DNA it would have never been solved and everyone would still think her father did it. (This case is on the WS forum btw).

That experience (and a few others that are unfortunately just as horrible) in life has taught me not to swallow whole what I'm told. I won't just go by some reporter's interpretation of a case - I'll read the official documents myself. And even more importantly - things are often not what they seem and the world is sadly a whole lot more random than most people would like to believe.

About the teacher changing the story. This is one of those things that may have been muddied just due to the haste and speed with which stories were coming out initially. Do you know if the teacher was ever directly quoted as saying something to the effect that she thought Kyron was in the bathroom? I remember that statement being attributed to her early on and then later it was changed to she thought he had a doctor appointment. I admit that when I was first reading and following the case as it happened the teacher (and by extension the school) came off like she was back pedaling fast to cover herself from any liability. I'd have to go back and read all the original articles to refresh my memory as to specifics but that was the distinct impression that I got.

I personally think the school has gotten off scot free because among the few facts that we actually know about this case, the fact that they were negligent is clear. They should have noticed and reported that Kyron was missing. Additionally if in fact Terri DID create a doctors appointment as a ruse and tell the teacher that then there should have been sign out procedures in place so that there would be no question of where Kyron was/why he was not at school/and on whose authorization he was absent. There should have been video cameras at the school. There should have been sign in procedures for anyone entering the school. I could go on and on. If the school had done anything they should have done then we would not have nearly so many questions about this case.

I am very sorry to hear about your childhood classmate, and I am happy that they were able to eventually solve the case. I do know people who have been involved in Kyron's case, and it is not just speculation about Terri. Law enforcement is absolutely convinced that she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance; what they don't have yet is what they feel is enough for a slam dunk prosecution. It is really difficult to prove a case built on circumstantial evidence.

Regarding Kyron's classmate, T--you misunderstood my post. I don't believe that T was necessarily confused about the day he saw Kyron. I believe that he was confused about the time he saw him and possibly confused about the classroom incident he relayed about the "substitute teacher", and Kyron's visit to the bathroom.

About Ms. Porter being quoted as saying something about Kyron being in the bathroom--no she has never made any public statements, actually. I don't understand where you would get that from? I live in the local area, and from the beginning the doctor's appointment story, (Terri's claim that she told Kyron's teacher that he had a doctor's appointment for June 11, 2010, and Ms. Porter misunderstanding it to be June 4, 2010), has been out there. Even Kyron's friend, K, knew about the doctor's appointment and expected Kyron not to be in school that day. On another note, I have heard--but I have no way of proving it--that the classmate, T, was not really a friend of Kyron's but someone who shared his desk and was known to bully him. The child, K, is actually a friend of Kyron's who spent time with Kyron and his family.

Regarding Skyline School, I don't believe that they should be held culpable for Terri's actions. The science fair was going on at that early morning hour to provide parents who work with the opportunity to view their children's and classmates' projects. Since Terri claims to have left Kyron alone in a hallway near his classroom and didn't hand him directly over to a staff member or his teacher, she should be the person held accountable, in my opinion. In hindsight, I wish that the teacher and school staff would have required documentation from Terri regarding the doctor's appointment. But, I feel that the teacher innocently fell for Terri's ruse and really thought that Kyron was safely with his stepmother. Video cameras are not the standard in public schools, but I wish that they were. The school does have sign out procedures, but in this case the child arrived with his parent, and was believed to have left with said parent. Who would ever imagine that a mother would knowingly leave a 7 year old child alone in a hallway during a busy school event without letting his teacher know and just walk away? Would you do that yourself?

I see what you are saying about the classmate T. That's a possibility for sure.

As far as the teacher I haven't seen any direct quotes from her about anything - only a reiteration as to what she told other people. And like I said, we haven't been able to read any actual statements so we don't really know what she said at all.

As far as the school - no, they are not responsible for Terri's actions. But they are responsible for the safety of students who are on school grounds as Kyron was. I know I'm lucky in that my children go to a school that would probably get a gold standard for how they treat the safety of the students there. If I left the school with my child and the only one I told was a teacher I can guarantee I'd be getting a phone call from them in the next few minutes to find out what is going on. The few times I have forgotten to call to let them know my child would be absent I have gotten a phone call within 30 minutes of the school day starting. I have to send in a written authorization any time my child's transportation arrangements change. I could go on but the point I'm making is obvious. If Skyline is not held responsible for their oversights, and failures in regards to student safety at school then I think that's really scary. Even if Terri is guilty, she should not have been able to so easily manipulate what seems to have been a pretty lax system. Obviously the school is not responsible for Kyron being gone - but they are responsible for failing to notice and failing to notify. Can you imagine how different this case would be if the school had taken it's responsibility more seriously? Maybe if they had called Terri to find out where Kyron was then Terri would have had to provide a more solid "alibi" which could have been more easily disproven. Maybe if they had called Kane he would have realized this situation was not right and have been able to get the police involved in time to save Kyron. Who knows?

The only entity we can prove did anything wrong is the school. They failed in their responsibility to create a safe environment for their students. Certainly Skyline is in no way culpable for what happened to Kyron. But they contributed to the situation. And if they aren't held accountable then lax security at schools will continue and students will remain vulnerable.

Why can't have schools have cameras at EVERY door? You would think that after Kyron went missing there would be a push for it...,but there hasnt been. Not even in Oregon, at least not in the part I lived in. Wth?

I'm going to move Kyron's thread into HOT CASES and leave it there. I'll leave it in here a couple of days so people get this message and not everyone will be lost.

I think about Kyron a lot. Especially more after the shooting in VT. I really wish the family had some answers. Just the other day my friend called me up, we have same age kids, but different schools. She called to tell me after she went into the building to sign her kids in she was about to start her car and there her 8 year old was, he forgot his shoes, and just left the building without anyone noticing or stopping him.
I just keep going back to that first day of searching, they went straight to the woods to looks, thinking he got lost. Why would that ever be a thought to begin with. I wonder if someone did see him run out, but is covering there own butt... Because when My friend called the school they made up all sorts of things. But then why would she take the chance of being caught. All of it makes no sense, and where would she put him.

I think about Kyron a lot. Especially more after the shooting in VT. I really wish the family had some answers. Just the other day my friend called me up, we have same age kids, but different schools. She called to tell me after she went into the building to sign her kids in she was about to start her car and there her 8 year old was, he forgot his shoes, and just left the building without anyone noticing or stopping him.
I just keep going back to that first day of searching, they went straight to the woods to looks, thinking he got lost. Why would that ever be a thought to begin with. I wonder if someone did see him run out, but is covering there own butt... Because when My friend called the school they made up all sorts of things. But then why would she take the chance of being caught. All of it makes no sense, and where would she put him.

I still wonder about those kids who said they saw him after TH left. Were they all wrong? Also, I never understood the timing, if she planned this, as many think. He was leaving for the weekend that day, and for a part of the summer very soon. I have always hung on to some doubts.

I still wonder about those kids who said they saw him after TH left. Were they all wrong? Also, I never understood the timing, if she planned this, as many think. He was leaving for the weekend that day, and for a part of the summer very soon. I have always hung on to some doubts.

As I recall, there was only one boy who claimed to have seen him after TH left, and I don't think the police were convinced the boy knew what he was talking about. He seemed to have some of his timeline confused with the events of a different day.

As I recall, there was only one boy who claimed to have seen him after TH left, and I don't think the police were convinced the boy knew what he was talking about. He seemed to have some of his timeline confused with the events of a different day.

It is confusing. Even MCSO's website said at one time he was last seen at the door of his classroom. And no one saw TH leave with him. And then she was at those stores. I don't know, lots of questions for me.

It is confusing. Even MCSO's website said at one time he was last seen at the door of his classroom. And no one saw TH leave with him. And then she was at those stores. I don't know, lots of questions for me.

It is my personal belief that no one saw her leave with him because she planned it that way. Plus she fit right in. Even if people saw them together, it wouldn't have been something unusual enough to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500