LA LA - Amanda Diane Thomas, 33, Baton Rouge, June 2017

It seems that there is very little information known about this lady.
Surely she had friends, co workers.
Why has n't anyone come forward?
I find this extremely sad

By greyhound that's about 2 and half hours. Pretty reasonable too, $11.00. There are about 3 different places to catch a greyhound in Baton Rouge it looks like. Does anyone know if she ever made it New Orleans? I'm thinking they must have some type of surveillance cameras at the station. IMO

I found an update that came out today. The picture she posted was on June 26th, but not at Pat o Brians. She was not currently working at the establishment, but she did for a week back in April or May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weren't there cameras in both bus stations showing her getting on and off the bus?

Seems to me that would answer quite a few questions we all have.

Weren't there cameras in both bus stations showing her getting on and off the bus?

Seems to me that would answer quite a few questions we all have.

I agree with you. The question is does Greyhound still have the video recordings from June 16th.

They should also be able to check her bank and credit card accounts to see if there have been any charges and if so, where did the charges occur. Also, they should check to see if she has accessed her gym since the 16th.

By greyhound that's about 2 and half hours. Pretty reasonable too, $11.00. There are about 3 different places to catch a greyhound in Baton Rouge it looks like. Does anyone know if she ever made it New Orleans? I'm thinking they must have some type of surveillance cameras at the station. IMO

I'm new to this forum as I found it while reading up on the Tara Grinstead story, then I kinda got to looking around and found a few threads on people from LA missing.

Anyway, I find it difficult to believe ti is 2.5 hours from BR to NO by bus. I'm pretty sure I can get from the BR bus station to downtown NO in about 90 minutes, but I'm not sure that relevant. Seems like Greyhound should have record if she did actually get on the bus in BR. That would be the first thing I would check. If she was dropped off at the main terminal, on Florida Blvd, it is definitely something to investigate. I drive by it every workday on my way home. I'm not saying its the worst part of town, but there are a lot of questionable looking people hanging around that location. Lots of homeless and obviously drug influenced characters.

Last date of Amanda's Facebook comments is the 15th of June in the afternoon under a post from March. The person (initials are JE) she's conversing with doesn't have her listed as a friend.
So where is this pic posted from work on June 26th?

Last post on Facebook stated above was June 15th.

Family member took her to the bus station on June 16th?

Do we know if the Greyhound bus was an express or one that stops in small towns.
I'm new to this forum as I found it while reading up on the Tara Grinstead story, then I kinda got to looking around and found a few threads on people from LA missing.

Anyway, I find it difficult to believe ti is 2.5 hours from BR to NO by bus. I'm pretty sure I can get from the BR bus station to downtown NO in about 90 minutes, but I'm not sure that relevant. Seems like Greyhound should have record if she did actually get on the bus in BR. That would be the first thing I would check. If she was dropped off at the main terminal, on Florida Blvd, it is definitely something to investigate. I drive by it every workday on my way home. I'm not saying its the worst part of town, but there are a lot of questionable looking people hanging around that location. Lots of homeless and obviously drug influenced characters.

Do we know if the Greyhound bus was an express or one that stops in small towns.
When I was checking out the greyhound site yesterday online, it appeared to me that they started at the main station and made stops at the other two spots. One was a park and ride location. Other than that it didn't show any other stops.

When I was checking out the greyhound site yesterday online, it appeared to me that they started at the main station and made stops at the other two spots. One was a park and ride location. Other than that it didn't show any other stops.
I wonder if she got off at either location if she did indeed board the bus?

I have ridden greyhound and a trip that usually takes 2 hours when I drive took 3. They drive slower and make stops.

Ethir421, do you have her instagram name? I am unable to find a social media presence, which just can't be true given her age...Surely the police have already attempted to ping her phone unsuccesfully and surely the police have already seen video of her boarding and exiting the bus.<modsnip>

Amanda has been located and is safe. She posted on Facebook that she has been working a lot and had decided to stay off of Facebook and promises to keep better in touch with her brother and family. Thank you all for your care and concerns.

Social media is not considered an official source to substantiate that a missing person has been located. We need MSM or LE links to support information stated as fact. Information stated as fact, but not supported by links, is considered rumor and posts containing rumor will be removed.

If someone knows a major case player (i.e. missing person / victim, accused, etc) they should consider becoming a Verified Insider (VI) for us to consider their information as fact. Non-VI members must provide links to information they claim to be fact.

We strongly encourage case insiders to become a VI; instructions can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

:wave:

Amanda has been located and is safe. She posted on Facebook that she has been working a lot and had decided to stay off of Facebook and promises to keep better in touch with her brother and family. Thank you all for your care and concerns.

Does she have posts that are hidden? Because I just checked her FB and see nothing. I'm confused. Something seems quite off. Have you considered becoming a VI?

Hmm no updates on MSM sites that say Amanda has been found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back