LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that while BL was in prison, he was the head mechanic for the state.

Maybe his phone pings showed him at WB?

Would that be the 1991 Red Dodge Stealth BL owned in the back, as per RSO site?

528870_341418489269604_1455935998_n.jpg

KATC Maddie Garrett
Like This Page · 3 hours ago via mobile

Police finishing up the search at Brandon Lavergne's house. They removed the skirting off of both ends of the house to look underneath for any evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...48050989.57632.253466274731493&type=1&theater

good eyes! yes that is totally a 91 stealth

I am going to try and post the pics of the rear passenger side area of the truck in front of the Circle K following behind Mickey. I swear it looks like the rear passenger side window and the roof above it are gone. The backseat appears to be gone as well. It looks empty and there is a sheet or something covering the opening where the roof on that side would be.

Why would anyone have this portion of their truck missing?

Judge for yourself. Please let me know if this could possibly be anything else. I am not posting pics of the front of the truck or he light under it.

I will link the pics to this post as soon as I am able to figure out how to paste.

I've been thinking A LOT about Adbella's comments and at the time, I thought it was strange for a PI to be commenting to the media on an active investigation - think about it. Think about how many cases we follow and how many times can you recall a PI saying you know, I think we're close and provide specific information about 2 unrelated people fingering the same person. Was that a FBI/police tactic - to have the media carry that information at a certain point in the investigation to suit a purpose behind the scenes?

There were two unrelated people, the car dealership person and the family member of the gf.

Bsl is 33, correct?
Do we know his birthday?

well, since island brought up the truck, is the truck that we picked apart for weeks trying to see if Mickey was under it, HIS truck - the actual truck that hit her and took her? also, does that truck have a chrome gas cap?

I hope so too. But I think she will have to share it with the family of Brandon's fiance. They called in several tips as well. They were trying hard to make sure she did not marry this RSO, because she has young kids. So they reported him
to everyone who would listen.

I think it was a combination of both tips, one from the girlfriends family, and the other from the car dealership, that combined to capture their attention. JMO

:seeya: I agree absolutely.

There were two unrelated people, the car dealership person and the family member of the gf.

so that's the 2 unrelated tipsters that Abdella said he was confident in! way to go!!! after that everything went silent, so was it June 8th that Abdella said he was confident from 2 leads from 2 unrelated parties?

well, since island brought up the truck, is the truck that we picked apart for weeks trying to see if Mickey was under it, HIS truck - the actual truck that hit her and took her? also, does that truck have a chrome gas cap?

It is his truck that we all thought hit Mickey. Now we know he really did hit her with that truck...just not confirmed where.

No solid confirmation that it is the same truck with the chrome has cover. Not sure I have any video of it I can watch on the big screen.

Am I wrong to feel the gfs family taking reward money would be unethical?

If they turned him in, they deserve at least a share, IMO, as long as they had no involvement. I wish more family members would turn suspects in, as many cases probably have someone who knows or suspects a family member, IMO.

What's the reward for? That might make a difference if anything at all is paid out. If it was for information to catch the perp then that's one thing. If it was for information regarding Mickey's whereabouts that's another altogether.

Are you asking if it would be wrong for the perp's girlfriends family to take reward money? Well, was the reward money for information leading to the arrest of the perp? If so, in my mind it should be split between the girlfriend's family and the lady at the dealership that called in. To me, it depends on how the reward money offer is worded.

Katc news is a full hour tonight due to bad weather and power outages at 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member