LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blue is the legs and just follow it up from there...the shirt the hair and such. the legs are in the water

I don't want to offend you but here is my view FWIW.

Blue= Reflection of the sky.
"Mist" above the blue= dust+shadows with sunlight bouncing off the bushes.

I really do hope this place is searched soon though.

I can only share with you what my eyes see and that is an outline of Mickey right above the body of water in the middle of the photo. I see her blonde hair, then yellow light in the chest area and also her gray/blue jeans. Trick of the light? - if so, what an amazing coincidence! FWIW I study chakras and auras, and so this really strikes a chord with me. Yellow/golden light is a divine energy that I would definitely attach to Mickey - also comes from the solar plexus - a highly emotional center. I could add more, but I know skeptics and mods may not want me to delve into the spiritual realm on this website.

I must say that I am not the Jesus-on-toast kind of gal. I have my limits and my own skepticism, but I've seen enough odd things in my journey so far, to know that truth is much stranger than fiction. JMO

If genuine and picturing what you believe it does: Looking at a larger version, I "see" her facing away from the camera -- almost as if taking a step away at the moment. What jumps to mind is: "Follow me." FWIW

I don't want to offend you but here is my view FWIW.

Blue= Reflection of the sky.
"Mist" above the blue= dust+shadows with sunlight bouncing off the bushes.

I really do hope this place is searched soon though.

Yes, agreed, but why would the reflection of the sky and the sunlight bouncing off the bushes *magically* create this form? I guess it's just a coincidence...but what a coincidence! I'm not ruling it out until LE tell us they've searched that location thoroughly. JMO

so YOU GET the significance of the picture. My niece said she saw who it was as clear as day & has only seen a pic or two of MS. (She's not following the case) but she saw the pic and cried.

This is not a fake. Several others (three for sure) went out there and got the same picture. Someone else's pic showed 4 girls in the picture.

This picture has not been tampered with in anyway.

This may have been asked already. but can you tell us where the pic was taken?

:what:google mapped ellis road church point and when it comes up, its for a horse ranch

sending out good energy for mickey today

Ellis rd. in Church point

I just google-mapped the address where the ghostly photo was taken, focused in and place the *little man* on a spot in the road and got *Soaring Spirit* by pure coincidence.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ellis+road,+church+point,+la&ll=30.306837,-92.3803&spn=0.004881,0.010568&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hq=ellis+road,&hnear=Church+Point,+Acadia,+Louisiana&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=30.307401,-92.380969&panoid=0rwTmPVgD2kmc-SdeNrdxw&cbp=12,211.44,,0,0.37"]ellis road, church point, la - Google Maps[/ame]

the blue is the legs and just follow it up from there...the shirt the hair and such. the legs are in the water

Would love to see the other pics from this spot.
Did the three who went there have any feelings or sense of this spot?

Why would police be guarding a spot and telling people not to search there?
Sorry, but I am skeptical...I do not see anything. :(

Ellis road is NOT in Church Point; though it IS in Acadia Parish. The police are patrolling because of all the "tips" & "panic" so there's been a lot of calls to this persons barn, that persons dog house, grandmas garden shed, & my favorite...something stinks in my washing machine outside!" police are going to calls to reassure folks HE didn't come here, blah, blah, blah...it's kind of like 30+ yrs ago when Michael Perry (State v. Perry, 1983) killed his family (5 members) & he was seen EVERYWHERE...he left the area & went straight to Washington, DC. He was caught after an altercation in the lobby of a DC hotel. When they went to his room, he had 9 TVs with names written on the. (the screen) & on the sides.

He had to of put the body somewhere before he went to the hospital... The same with the bike. How far could he have gone in that time period ? Do we really think he would have made 2 stops, one to dump the bike than one to dump mickey ? If he buried the other women under floor boards than i can't see him just dumping a body though.....i do not think he had help with this whole thing, i think he was alone, sounds like he has a secret fetish and he probably wants to keep it a secret, not share with anyone else. I really hate knowing that he is a rapeist and that he took mickey and did something with her, exactly why we should bring back public hangings.... Just saying

He had to of put the body somewhere before he went to the hospital... The same with the bike. How far could he have gone in that time period ? Do we really think he would have made 2 stops, one to dump the bike than one to dump mickey ? If he buried the other women under floor boards than i can't see him just dumping a body though.....i do not think he had help with this whole thing, i think he was alone, sounds like he has a secret fetish and he probably wants to keep it a secret, not share with anyone else. I really hate knowing that he is a rapeist and that he took mickey and did something with her, exactly why we should bring back public hangings.... Just saying

bbm: If you are referring to Lisa's body, I believe it was found outdoors, basically just covered up with some boards.

BSL had from the time he took MS until going to the hospital in NOLA...almost so let's say 3am until he arrived in NOLA...dropping the bike on the way. I think fishermen found the bike because he walked out a little & it was laid in the water (a fisherman snagged the bike) he didn't do that much to cover it. The water was higher then but we had that drought which the levels fell. If they had been looking for the bike now I think it would be hard w/all this rain. I think he left MS somewhere (dropped mostly at the photo location) on the way to NOLA...his adrenaline was running 90 to nothing...he was on a "crack high" so he was capable of anything. How easy to hop of I-10 to Hwy 13 loop thru then back on Hey 13 back on I-10 & then to WB then NOLA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels