GUILTY LA - Corinthian Houston, 5, abducted & burned alive, 1 July 2006

what the:furious:??????? need to put him back in general pop...:banghead:

I can not believe someone could do this to a child. Today was a weepy day for me to begin with... But this? I mean, really? Why? Poor baby :(

Sickening only touches on the feelings of this brutal act. Fiends like this need to be eliminated from the human population. There is just no place here on earth for people that fit in this categorie, its time to start weeding them out.

Two inmates commit suicide Saturday at Angola; no connection between deaths

Two prisoners at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola committed suicide Saturday morning. Both hanged themselves within Camp J, the prison’s disciplinary unit, where prisoners facing serious charges for offenses at Angola are sent.

At 5:33 a.m., about the time when the prison is serving breakfast, Calvin Craddock, 49, was found dead in his cell, according to a news release from Angola spokesman Gary Young.

(...)

Several hours later, at 10:20 a.m., Terrance Carter, 36, was found hanging in his cell, in a different part of Camp J.

Carter, a death-row inmate, was sentenced to death in 2006 in Red River Parish after he was found guilty of tying his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old son to a chair and setting him on fire after finding out that the woman was dating someone else. He arrived at Angola in 2009.

http://theadvocate.com/news/1537404...y-at-angola-no-connection-seen-between-deaths

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back