LA - Death for Child Rapist

rapist who get out of jail have been known to kill their next victim to leave no witnesses. they are willing to kill to avoid jail. i have heard that the DP will not deter these men. i have yet to see a dead man commit another crime. jail sure aint stopping them. life with out parole would be nice except i dont trust it will happen. in the 50 years a man spends in jail plotting his escape or appeal the risk to the next child is to great.

The DP is the ultimate deterrant for the ones that get caught and executed. Zero recidism rate for those freaks. Exterminate them.

The DP is the ultimate deterrant for the ones that get caught and executed. Zero recidism rate for those freaks. Exterminate them.

What about the ones wrongfully convicted?

From that link:

I have to say that the death penalty seems to be "overkill" in this case (pun intended :D ). The guy's a sicko for sure, but lock him up and keep him there forever.

Why fill our prisons with people who are just gonna sit thre and eventually get out and commit agian? why allow our tax dollars to go to someone in prison when it can be used to better peoples lives such as adoptions or nonprofit companies? why do it? If we know they will commit again, just put a stop and make an example of one person and see how many more people will commit the same crime! But this is just my opinion, he was made an example of to hopefully get others to not do what he did!

I don't care.

There are far far too many that get off, released, never caught and they all go on to rack up victims.

The answer to that is making the laws tougher from the first arrest.

Why fill our prisons with people who are just gonna sit thre and eventually get out and commit agian? why allow our tax dollars to go to someone in prison when it can be used to better peoples lives such as adoptions or nonprofit companies? why do it? If we know they will commit again, just put a stop and make an example of one person and see how many more people will commit the same crime! But this is just my opinion, he was made an example of to hopefully get others to not do what he did!

Putting people in prison that are a danger to others is a cost of society. If we run out of room, we can release some of the people in there on marijuana charges. (which is 1 in 12 prisoners last time I checked)

LWOP. Just that. Life Without Parole. No getting out.

Did it occur to anyone that a child that has been raped can learn to cope?
Can go on to be a productive member of society?
That once you are a victim, doesn't mean you are always a victim?
A rapist has taken nothing from you that you can't get back.
It doesn't define a person.

Children are resilient creatures. Human beings are resilient creatures.

And bad things happen to people. That's life.

So what is the answer? Killing anyone whose done wrong? Or learning to cope with the difficulties given to you?

Whoever said life was gonna be easy??

LWOP. Keep them behind bars, for the rest of their lives. That stops the behavior we are trying to stop. What needs to be changed, IMO, is the laws need to be tougher from the first arrest.

Keep teaching children about good touch/bad touch. Keep lines of communication open with your children so that they can tell you if something happened to them. Watch who you leave them with.

Ultimately, what it comes down to for me is-- I believe we all reap what we sow. If not in this life, then in the next. And no one escapes the lessons they have to learn. No one.

True enough people can cope but many people have a problem coping with something like this. as for your comment about
"the rapist can't take anything from you you cant get back" or something of that nature...well that isnt entirely true now is it? think about it.....You are only a virgin once...yes maybe God will grant you a virginal heart, but physically you are a virgin once...and in that I feel they have taken something from their victims that can never be restored.....and that is reason in my opinion to take there life like i said before why should taz payers pay to allow a rapist, murderer, anyone who has commited an outrageous crime like this to live forever in prison when even with LWOP they will still hav esome chance to get out of prison on good behavior....and then what they commit again? why take the chance? I see no point in taking this chance...I honestly don't.

Putting people in prison that are a danger to others is a cost of society. If we run out of room, we can release some of the people in there on marijuana charges. (which is 1 in 12 prisoners last time I checked)

LWOP. Just that. Life Without Parole. No getting out.

Maybe but even then we fill up and let out the people on drug charges or theft or something small....they will do the same thing sagin too and end up back then what do we do....keep releasing them?

Maybe but even then we fill up and let out the people on drug charges or theft or something small....they will do the same thing sagin too and end up back then what do we do....keep releasing them?

Prioritize. Use drug treatment options. Get the prisoners that are really mentally ill out of there and back into mental health hospitals where they belong.

Make room in our prisons for those that harm others. And keep them there.

True enough people can cope but many people have a problem coping with something like this. as for your comment about
"the rapist can't take anything from you you cant get back" or something of that nature...well that isnt entirely true now is it? think about it.....You are only a virgin once...yes maybe God will grant you a virginal heart, but physically you are a virgin once...and in that I feel they have taken something from their victims that can never be restored.....and that is reason in my opinion to take there life like i said before why should taz payers pay to allow a rapist, murderer, anyone who has commited an outrageous crime like this to live forever in prison when even with LWOP they will still hav esome chance to get out of prison on good behavior....and then what they commit again? why take the chance? I see no point in taking this chance...I honestly don't.

A rapist does not steal your virginity. Unless you equate virginity with a flap of tissue that isn't present in all women, and breaks for other reasons in others.

IMO, that flap of tissue doesn't equate to virginity. Losing your virginity is the first time you choose to have sex with someone.

I'm certainly not condoning child rape. But I do not and can not agree with the state sanctioned murder of the perpetrator. There are other options.

And, please, don't consider a child that has been raped as damaged beyond repair. As pitiable. As physically or psychologically ruined. It undermines the success of those that have risen above a difficult challenge.

Life is filled with difficult challenges. Who hasn't faced difficulties in their childhoods, in their lives? What do we do? We cope. We go on. We rise above it. That's what we do. Or, at least, what we should do, IMO. We can't go around killing everyone that has hurt us or a loved one.

A rapist does not steal your virginity. Unless you equate virginity with a flap of tissue that isn't present in all women, and breaks for other reasons in others.

IMO, that flap of tissue doesn't equate to virginity. Losing your virginity is the first time you choose to have sex with someone.

I'm certainly not condoning child rape. But I do not and can not agree with the state sanctioned murder of the perpetrator. There are other options.

And, please, don't consider a child that has been raped as damaged beyond repair. As pitiable. As physically or psychologically ruined. It undermines the success of those that have risen above a difficult challenge.

Life is filled with difficult challenges. Who hasn't faced difficulties in their childhoods, in their lives? What do we do? We cope. We go on. We rise above it. That's what we do. Or, at least, what we should do, IMO. We can't go around killing everyone that has hurt us or a loved one.
a virgin is some1 who has not had sex. a flap of tissue is not the point. otherwise all men would never been thought of as a virgin. a 5 year old boy who has had a man force himself inside him is no longer a virgin. it would be nice if we could tell kids this does not count. it does. his first experience with sex has happened. it was brutal and sick and hateful. it will always be his first experience with sex. yes we should pity these kids. what person can look at a child who has suffered so much and not fill pity. we should applaud the adults who find a way to cope with what happened in their childhood but never forget or try to pretty up the pain the suffered. a child can learn to cope but you can not undo the damage that was done.

yes we face challenges in life. my father was a mean racist drunk. i lived. my first child was still born. i coped. my grandfather decided i was ready for sex..... i survived. should we kill my father for being a evil drunk? no. take away his family and he can die alone. should we kill the doctor who did not listen when i said something was wrong with my baby? no. the loss of my child made him a better doctor and he could not have saved it. at worse you take away his right to practice medicine. should we kill my grandfather. yes. i latter found out my mothers first sexual experience was with him. 1 of my aunts admits it as well. the other says she will not speak about it. men who enjoy sex with kids dont stop. the tears the screams and the blood of a 7 year old girl will not stop them. maybe LWOP will stop them. it is not justice. you get pleasure from torture of a child then taking away your freedom does not equal justice. until we can all agree to torture these men then the DP is as close as you can get. you steal a car you go to jail. you sell drugs you go to jail. bad checks you go to jail. murder you die. rape a child you die. some things are so horrible that they have the ultimate punishment. this should be 1 of them imo.

a virgin is some1 who has not had sex. a flap of tissue is not the point. otherwise all men would never been thought of as a virgin. a 5 year old boy who has had a man force himself inside him is no longer a virgin. it would be nice if we could tell kids this does not count. it does. his first experience with sex has happened. it was brutal and sick and hateful. it will always be his first experience with sex. yes we should pity these kids. what person can look at a child who has suffered so much and not fill pity. we should applaud the adults who find a way to cope with what happened in their childhood but never forget or try to pretty up the pain the suffered. a child can learn to cope but you can not undo the damage that was done.

No. That is not sex. That is rape. Two wholly different things.
And you can not undo the damage, no matter what. It can not be undone. But you can deal with it. The inability to cope is what leads so many to perpetuate this.

sherri79 said:
yes we face challenges in life. my father was a mean racist drunk. i lived. my first child was still born. i coped. my grandfather decided i was ready for sex..... i survived. should we kill my father for being a evil drunk? no. take away his family and he can die alone. should we kill the doctor who did not listen when i said something was wrong with my baby? no. the loss of my child made him a better doctor and he could not have saved it. at worse you take away his right to practice medicine. should we kill my grandfather. yes. i latter found out my mothers first sexual experience was with him. 1 of my aunts admits it as well. the other says she will not speak about it. men who enjoy sex with kids dont stop. the tears the screams and the blood of a 7 year old girl will not stop them. maybe LWOP will stop them. it is not justice. you get pleasure from torture of a child then taking away your freedom does not equal justice. until we can all agree to torture these men then the DP is as close as you can get. you steal a car you go to jail. you sell drugs you go to jail. bad checks you go to jail. murder you die. rape a child you die. some things are so horrible that they have the ultimate punishment. this should be 1 of them imo.

You and I have many similarities in our lives, Sherri.

Your mom and your aunt... even you and I... in earlier generations, these things weren't talked about. There weren't support systems, there was no one to help any of us learn to cope.

And, yet, if your mom had gotten the help she needed. If she had learned that it wasn't her fault, that she was still a virgin, all of the things that have to be learned and faced... if she had been able to do that, and cope with it, she would have been able to keep you so far from her father he wouldn't even know what color hair you have.

He already stole from you once, Sherri. Don't keep giving him power over you. Carrying around hurt and anger only hurts you.

I just have one thing to say and I am not in any means a violent person AT ALL...If anyone raped either my 8 year old son or daughter they might as well just forget LWOP or the DP because I would kill them myself. I know I would then be in prison probably for life but I think a moment of insanity would come over me if any sick trash hurt any of my children in that way that I wouldnt be able to control myself. You don't hurt children period.

I just have one thing to say and I am not in any means a violent person AT ALL...If anyone raped either my 8 year old son or daughter they might as well just forget LWOP or the DP because I would kill them myself. I know I would then be in prison probably for life but I think a moment of insanity would come over me if any sick trash hurt any of my children in that way that I wouldnt be able to control myself. You don't hurt children period.

I can relate to your feelings Sadie, but you would hurt your children (who would need you with them to recover from such an event) if you gave in to that moment of insanity and wound up in jail.

talk to that child when they are 20 and see if they feel that their childhood and life as they knew it was taken away. you're setting up that child for a ton of mental health problems also - what if due to what happened she becomes depressed / suicidal and actually is successful? I'd say that was murder.

That guy ruined her life and commited a heinous crime.......

This has been an interesting thread and I appreciate all the posts.

I do not equate rape with murder. Unfortunately, children can have lots of abusive things happen to them that "take their childhood away" - living with an addict, mental/emotional abuse, ugly divorce, poverty, severe childhood illnesses, other brutal school, home, neighborhood experiences, etc...etc...etc...but I wouldn't agree with giving the death penalty to adults who harmed children in these ways either.

I am a huge believer in survivors. I know many people who have lived through unfathomable pain and come out on the other side with peace and joy. I also know people who have not been able to come out on the other side with peace and joy. But I do not know a single person who has not had to face pain, strife, demons in the course of their life.

I think that child rapists should go to jail forever without the possibility of parole.

MAybe but i disagree...considering my TWO best friend who raped as children...yeah theyve moved on but it haunts them til this day...There livces are never going to be full......One of them isnt able to be honest with her fiance beacause the last time she was engaged her fiance broke it off when she weas honet nad said she had been raped...he didnt want a non virgin were his words....I am not th eonly person who looks at it thi sway....and I can guarantee i wont be the last.

I know and that would be so sad. :( They would need me the most and I wouldnt be there for them. I honestly don't think I could stop myself though well and I hope and pray to God I never have to...

I can relate to your feelings Sadie, but you would hurt your children (who would need you with them to recover from such an event) if you gave in to that moment of insanity and wound up in jail.

I agree completely Sherri..I couldn't have said it better!

No. That is not sex. That is rape. Two wholly different things.
And you can not undo the damage, no matter what. It can not be undone. But you can deal with it. The inability to cope is what leads so many to perpetuate this.

You and I have many similarities in our lives, Sherri.

Your mom and your aunt... even you and I... in earlier generations, these things weren't talked about. There weren't support systems, there was no one to help any of us learn to cope.

And, yet, if your mom had gotten the help she needed. If she had learned that it wasn't her fault, that she was still a virgin, all of the things that have to be learned and faced... if she had been able to do that, and cope with it, she would have been able to keep you so far from her father he wouldn't even know what color hair you have.

He already stole from you once, Sherri. Don't keep giving him power over you. Carrying around hurt and anger only hurts you.

I agree with someof what you have said.....its an opinion...but I think what Sherri and myself our trying to say is that no matter how you look at it you can't say the person is still a virgin after sex...here's why:
The Websters dictonary defines rape as " To seize and take away by force" NOw my question is...why would they define rape as this if you arent taking anything from the child? Maybe because truely you are....Rape may not be considered sex by some...but it is a deviant sexual act....that shouldnt happen.....with this said....its sex nevertheless and these children are never going to forget their first encounter with sex.....and I am sorry but sex should be something between two peolple who truely love each other...and someone taking a child by force...should be put to death or tortured!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back