LA LA - Ida Basco Roubique, 23, & Robert Kelly Jr., Baton Rouge, 15 March 1979

I'm unsure if everything check out, but what about Harris County (TX) Jane & John Doe? They were found Jan 12, 1981. It's believed that they died Nov or Dec 1980.

Jane Doe
15-25 years
5' 4" to 5' 9"
- Gap between front teeth
(Does Ida have a gap?)

John Doe
20-30 yers (possibly 15)
5' 3" to 5' 9"
- Neck injury
(Did Robert have a neck injury)

HARRIS COUNTY DOES WIKI

I did think about that, i know the drawings might not be 100% accurate but i dont see a resemblance between Robert and the male doe.

I did think about that, i know the drawings might not be 100% accurate but i dont see a resemblance between Robert and the male doe.

I'm unsure if the drawings are accurate, but sometimes they are different from the victim's actual look. I wonder what Robert' hair looked like before his disappearance. I think the uploaded pic was from 1975.

I'm unsure if the drawings are accurate, but sometimes they are different from the victim's actual look. I wonder what Robert' hair looked like before his disappearance. I think the uploaded pic was from 1975.

Yes the pic is from 1975. His hair style may have changed years later but its the eyebrows and eyes that dont convince me.

Unidentified Person Case

The nose shapes are spot on. Jane Doe was killed in an auto pedestrian accident in St Martin Parish in December of 1981 with no identification at all.

Among all the other things people on this thread have matched, I noticed Both women’s hair are thick Dark and wavy and both even part in the same exact way. Was this Jane doe ever submitted ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back