GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez then changed her request, Nand said, asking the dancer to leave the club with the couple to "work" a small gathering somewhere in the city for $700. Again, Nand said, she declined.

"She was very persistent," Nand said of Sanchez. "It was very strange. There was something very hungry and desperate in her eyes. She wouldn't leave me alone. She wouldn't let me go.

Nand said she went to the dressing room but later found Sanchez waiting outside the door. Sanchez then asked Nand if she had any drugs. When Nand said she had none, Sanchez tried to make small talk with the club's manager, possibly in an effort to gain Nand's trust, Nand said.

When that effort failed, Sanchez returned to Speaks, and the two left.

"I didn't really have any clue what those two are into," Nand said.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html

Well..there it is.. its much as I purposed a couple pages back as in it was my fear of what possibly lead To Jaren's having left out of the club early that night with the couple.. just as Memory said in a post earlier about a Tuesday night in June not as tho the club was hopping with lots of money to be made..these two preyed on these young women.. plain and simple IMO.. both are predators and they were hunting that late night on Bourbon Street..

Now do I believe that the murder as premeditated?..no i do not.. i believe its obvious Speaks is a sexual deviant.. and this deviance IMO very much continues to escalate.. needs more excitement to get off..needs more deviance.. needs more twisted sexual excitement to satisfy him.. MAS well I don't believe any are surprised or that she is the first we've seen.. she is not.. sadly her type is not all that unusual.. its just that when you have this exact female that creates a perfect storm when paired with a sexual deviant that has a long his of sexually deviant and abusive behaviors.. when that male is paired with the exact female that i believe MAS to be.. add in drugs and it doesn't get a more perfect storm that creates a very very dangerous team of predators.. that is exactly what we have here with Speaks/Sanchez IMO.. she was no victim.. she got off on it as well and just as Nand recalls there was a very real hunger and desperation that she could clearly see and feel in MAS.. MAS is no cowering abused female who was used by Speaks.. MAS IMO WAS VERY MUCH AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND SHE TOO IMO WAS JUST A SEXUALLY TURNED ON BY IT AS SPEAKS WAS.. jmo..

Nand's first hand account from that very night that Jaren left with them.. Nand's acct of the truth of what was at play that night and the full out involvement of MAS well IMO it just sealed the deal for MAS ..jmo

!

Well..there it is.. its much as I purposed a couple pages back as in it was my fear of what possibly lead To Jaren's having left out of the club early that night with the couple.. just as Memory said in a post earlier about a Tuesday night in June not as tho the club was hopping with lots of money to be made..these two preyed on these young women.. plain and simple IMO.. both are predators and they were hunting that late night on Bourbon Street..

Now do I believe that the murder as premeditated?..no i do not.. i believe its obvious Speaks is a sexual deviant.. and this deviance IMO very much continues to escalate.. needs more excitement to get off..needs more deviance.. needs more twisted sexual excitement to satisfy him.. MAS well I don't believe any are surprised or that she is the first we've seen.. she is not.. sadly her type is not all that unusual.. its just that when you have this exact female that creates a perfect storm when paired with a sexual deviant that has a long his of sexually deviant and abusive behaviors.. when that male is paired with the exact female that i believe MAS to be.. add in drugs and it doesn't get a more perfect storm that creates a very very dangerous team of predators.. that is exactly what we have here with Speaks/Sanchez IMO.. she was no victim.. she got off on it as well and just as Nand recalls there was a very real hunger and desperation that she could clearly see and feel in MAS.. MAS is no cowering abused female who was used by Speaks.. MAS IMO WAS VERY MUCH AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND SHE TOO IMO WAS JUST A SEXUALLY TURNED ON BY IT AS SPEAKS WAS.. jmo..

Nand's first hand account from that very night that Jaren left with them.. Nand's acct of the truth of what was at play that night and the full out involvement of MAS well IMO it just sealed the deal for MAS ..jmo

!
You are probaby correct. I was thinking it might have been a trade off for drugs and the only way he would give her more was to find a "friend" for him.
moo

Did they want to get caught?
Too many people knew them. I can say I've never seen them, or at least don't recoginize TS MAS or even JL but for them to try this stunt at places where they were known is very ballsy.
Apparently he did not accomplish what he supposed got fired for....

IMO subconsciously yes.That's why I think there may be others.I have seen this before in other cases.They get tired of themselves and can't stop the madness.Then they subconsciously become careless and screw up.Between drugs and the killings they just have that driven desire.Then all of a sudden they will start leaving the clues and lead LE right to them.

That might be where JL was dismembered.I don't think they would have done it in the house.Oh this so gruesome.How can anyone do this to another human being?

I agree that it is gruesome and that I don't understand how anyone can do this to another human. Heck, if i find a bug in the house, i open the door and put it out (unless it is a mosquito, ant or roach). I find no joy in hurting or destroying a living thing.

But about your theory in the backyard.. They have long since left the Kenner house. It was completely devoid of any LE or anyone when I passed by it just before 7pm tonight. Even the crime scene tape was gone. To me that tells me they did not find a whole lot and what they did find went with them.

I'm really thinking that they went to a camp or someplace around where the body was dumped. Perhaps it was a motel or friends camp or an empty camp they knew of. The motel theory would somewhat explain why the pieces of Jaren were cut so small (it disturbs me even to type that out so I can't even imagine WHY someone could do it or take joy in it).

Notice he started out as a sexual offender,which progressed to this crime.This confirms my belief even more that SO's can not be cured.The law is way to easy on them.

IMO subconsciously yes.That's why I think there may be others.I have seen this before in other cases.They get tired of themselves and can't stop the madness.Then they subconsciously become careless and screw up.Between drugs and the killings they just have that driven desire.Then they will start leaving the clues and lead LE right to them.
I strongly believe there are others as well.
Maybe she was "into" it or maybe he was just using her as the "lure" to help him snab his prey... Sure "looked" like she was in withdrawls from today's video. If he was her only source to feed her own addictions I could see her trying to cover for him just to get her next "fix".
moo

You are probaby correct. I was thinking it might have been a trade off for drugs and the only way he would give her more was to find a "friend" for him.
moo

That sounds plausible. He wasn't into drugs but she was so that is a controlling factor. I wonder if he used drugs in his exploits to take advantage of women.
Sometimes people who like to drug others to gain control abstain from drugs themselves because they like being in control, plus they know what they do to people under the influence so they wouldn't put themselves in that position.

Notice he started out as a sexual offender,which progressed to this crime.This confirms my belief even more that SO's can not be cured.The law is way to easy on them.

That's the scary thing about sex offenders. They offend until they get caught and then after they are caught and are free again, then they may turn to killing so that no one can testify them again. Seems like it just escalates that way sometimes.

I strongly believe there are others as well.
Maybe she was "into" it or maybe he was just using her as the "lure" to help him snab his prey... Sure "looked" like she was in withdrawls from today's video. If he was her only source to feed her own addictions I could see her trying to cover for him just to get her next "fix".
moo

Yes I think he did reel her in with his drugs and feed her a boatload of crap too.A truly addicted person will sell their soul to the devil for one more fix,His fix was sex.

Now that is late and things are slow, I'm going to start a new thread and close this one. I'll post the link in a few minutes.

Yes I think he did reel her in with his drugs and feed her a boatload of crap too.A truly addicted person will sell their soul to the devil for one more fix,His fix was sex.

Based upon her friend's reports ... she (I'm paraphrasing) really wanted a relationship and had posted on facebook that she and Speaks were married (there is an all night chapel in the French Quarter, it even has its own TV show).

So it seems she really did want a relationship or a man who stayed around (apparently her kid's dad didn't). I can completely see it as being plausible that he wanted her to "give" him the treat of another woman, or even a threesome (or whatever). The other dancer they tried to lure said that MAS wanted to give him a "treat" of another woman.

So he would promise her to get married (or drugs) and she would get him a woman. That sounds about right. But of course as with everything I say (unless I post a link), that is just my view of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500