GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
does that mean "I am not a lawyer" ?

not familiar with that one, and I feel safe assuming it's not some gross new Apple device.

LOL. What would WS be like without a good laugh thrown into the mix?:floorlaugh:

not to mention there has to be probable cause for a warrant right? I think it may have more to do with who is the primary on the case/who issued the warrant, etc etc

IIRC from a news article I read, the warrants were issued by MS. Sorry, but I don't have the link :-(

not familiar with that one, and I feel safe assuming it's not some gross new Apple device.

:lol:

omg that was hilarious!

yes ianal is i am not a lawyer

:lol:

I wish a good investigative reporter would find out if the house search warrant is sealed or not.

bbm

AHHHH I need a new keyboard now! diet pepsi everywhere:(

BBM

I'm rethinking my next trip.

I'm actually (irrationally) afraid of something like this. If I walk anywhere and drop some cells or a business card, somebody comes along 2 hours later and unnaturally dies on top of my "stuff", there's no other obvious perp, and I can't account for my time - I'm screwed.

My version of a conspiracy theory, you could say

For right now they have the video linking them with Jaren. As far as we know she was never seen by anyone again after leaving with them. That makes them primo suspect numero uno. With the bad dye jobs and the way this chick is acting they have a lot of information to cough up. This isn't just a case of them being in the wrong place at the wrong time and LE has no where else to look except at them. These 2 don't just look like they might be involved.....they are involved. LE was watching them, just waiting for the chance to pounce. They needed to get them in for questioning in order to go ahead and get the search warrant for the house - one thing at a time. So when they failed to use a turn signal *BAM*. Then they resisted and tried to run. Consciousness of guilt is written all over them.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html#incart_river

It's apparent by this photo, that, they changed their hair color after the night that they were seen on video.

His hair was dark in the video. It has definitely been bleached. That color red often results from bleaching dark hair.

I thought his hair was very dark in the video, too. That's why I wasn't 100% sure it was the right guy when mug shots came out. If he hasn't coughed up an additional guy by now, it's gotta be him.

For right now they have the video linking them with Jaren. As far as we know she was never seen by anyone again after leaving with them. That makes them primo suspect numero uno. With the bad dye jobs and the way this chick is acting they have a lot of information to cough up. This isn't just a case of them being in the wrong place at the wrong time and LE has no where else to look except at them. These 2 don't just look like might beinvolved.....they are involved. LE was watching them, just waiting for the chance to pounce. They needed to get them in for questioning in order to go ahead and get the search warrant for the house - one thing at a time. So when they failed to use a turn signal *BAM*. Then they resisted and tried to run. Consciousness of guilt is written all over them.

BBM

Simultaneous use of "cough up" - I need to get back to work

Or brown contacts, a dreadlocks wig, and rasta clothing!
In all seriousness, he's been on the run for years and never really did much to change his looks. He's just an idiot.

Or maybe just a little to confident because he'd been able to evade LE all these years??

Maybe he just wants to look like Scott Peterson? :giggle:
And sadly enough... she looks just like my cousin with blue hair instead of frightening red hair. :what:

Those dye jobs are... unpleasant. :waitasec:
I MUCH prefer Jaren's purple (and mine.) :seeya:

jaren3.jpg

Please disregard if they have been posted, but have we seen these booking photos yet? I don't remember seeing them.

eta: these are from the action news 17 facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActionNews17

I don't think they were hiding. I think they were waiting.

Waiting for what? They were given every opportunity to come forward with information and they refused. When pulled over they tried to run. The hair color looks like they were making plans to get out of dodge.

Are you sure? It doesn't sound legal or reasonable that any one of us can be detained/arrested indefinitely while LE scrounges around to find some kind of probable cause for some kind of crime.

Speaking of probable cause, have we heard about the search warrant for the house? It seems neither of their charges in Louisiana would justify probable cause standards for a search warrant since they weren't arrested at the house. That's one document I'd like to see. Would that have been issued by Louisiana courts or Mississippi courts?

I hate to keep referring to the Lauren Giddings case, but there are parallels that keep popping up.

Stephen McDaniel was initially arrested and held on a burglary, not murder charge. He told investigator's that he stole condoms from another apartment in his complex. I don't recall exactly how long they held him on the burglary charges, but think it was around a month or so. This gave the Macon DA time to form their probable cause indictment. Much more to this case, but don't want to clog up Jaren's page with all the details and twists and turns.

So, yes Surfie it can be done.

I hate to keep referring to the Lauren Giddings case, but there are parallels that keep popping up.

Stephen McDaniel was initially arrested and held on a burglary, not murder charge. He told investigator's that he stole condoms from another apartment in his complex. I don't recall exactly how long they held him on the burglary charges, but think it was around a month or so. This gave the Macon DA time to form their probable cause indictment. Much more to this case, but don't want to clog up Jaren's page with all the details and twists and turns.

So, yes Surfie it can be done.

thank you knox! all this lawyer stuff is so confusing (cause we all know ianal :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther