GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They are presently processing what they feel is evidence that was located in the residence and also in the vehicle. The majority of that evidence and property is in Quantico," Bass said.

[] snip

"They set that bond just to keep them within their jurisdiction. Otherwise you would have to release her," Jenkins said. "It's likely she may not have anything to do with the murder, but she knows about it. This is a way to get that information."

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...15176032/-/3fam97z/-/index.html#ixzz1yNFXXtBI
This article attempts to address the two changes in bond money for MAS, starting at $1,500.00 to 1 Mil to $250,000.
JMO

Pieces of the puzzle giving me a headache:

If we assume JL was dismembered landside then something is needed to transport remains waterside like an ice chest, trash bags or whatever. I'm surprised whatever was used has not shown up. Ice chests float and trash bags get blown around getting caught up in marshy grasses.

Me need tylenol:banghead:

We can't be 100 percent sure. LE doesn't tell everything.
If they found a suspicious container, and MAS could identify it, then
they'd be more likely to believe the rest of her story. Or maybe she led
LE to it. They won't tell us what's going on withing the investigation. :banghead:

I can assure you the money dancers make is NOT WILDLY EXAGGERATED!!!!

I used to dance and I can attest to that!!
Forgive me if I seem rude but this comment just kind of rubs me the wrong way as the assumption is made that dancers for some reason lie...

IDT you're taking into acct. the expense that comes along with being a professional entertainer....
You make your money and typically spend most of your tips the next day bc ur so used to living that lifestyle

I would typically say oh yeah hell why not get my hair and nails done tonight maybe I'll get a pedicure as well....
I used to eat at fancy places constantly with my husband...
If we went to wal mart I bought everything I wanted I was not forced to make a decision on what I needed more or wanted more...

Anything i needed and saw that I wanted I got!!
This in part bc alot of times I would tell myself hey I can make a couple hundred dollars tonight anyway and replace it....

Often times you do have bad nights and those nights tend to dampen ur plans at times bc you may make $800 Sat. night and think man I am making money heck yeah...So you go to the mall...you buy the MAC make-up instead of the revlon and then you go to work on the off time during the summer and weekdays are even worse but there are nights you may not make any money at all

There were a few times when it was so dead I actually paid to work after tip out and parking were concerned...it does happen especially when there are no conventions in town!!

Not very many nights ...in the 4-5 years I worked out there I may have paid to work a hand full of times but compared to the nights that I made bank it didnt matter!!

Anyone who works out in the FQ can attest to how the nights out there are just hit or miss!!

It could be a slow bunk night but That one man may walk into the club who is just smitten by you and you could end up making a grand that night through VIP room.....

This isnt an every night occurance tho or even once a week ......So I think ur letting urself become a little confused

Again please I'm not being rude I just want to clear up the fact that u stated that dancers are somehow making up things......thats all

I am not posting this to be ugly
I am attempting to make u understand that there ARE nights when u "BALL" lol and there are nights that just SUCK but that is the JOYS of working in the FQ I believe that is why all of us who are drawn there either never leave or always find ourselves back there
or wishing we were back working there..:truce:

Thank You !!!!!!

There hasn't been a whole lot of mention about TS the last week or so....most of the news coming from the media has been about MAS. Wonder why that is? Maybe I'm wrong? It just seems that all the new info is on MAS.
Possibly because he's in federal custody. News doesn't get leaked so easily from the federal system.

FWIW, I was told that MAS did not return to work after that Wednesday when she showed up but left early because she was sick.

channel 6 said they do have evidence from the KENNER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank GOD

They said MAS may not have anything to do with the murder but she KNOWS what happened!!!

So glad to hear this news report tonight !!!

The LE said it may seem like their investigation is going slow but they are just as active intheir investigation as ever!!!

JUSTICE IS COMING REAL SOON FOR U PRETTY GIRL!!!!!!!

How can we get a link to this info? Channel 6 is what?

There hasn't been a whole lot of mention about TS the last week or so....most of the news coming from the media has been about MAS. Wonder why that is? Maybe I'm wrong? It just seems that all the new info is on MAS.
Does the FBI ever really say much?

Seems like they rarely speak and even if they do it isn't until all is said and done.

"They are presently processing what they feel is evidence that was located in the residence and also in the vehicle. The majority of that evidence and property is in Quantico," Bass said.

[] snip

"They set that bond just to keep them within their jurisdiction. Otherwise you would have to release her," Jenkins said. "It's likely she may not have anything to do with the murder, but she knows about it. This is a way to get that information."

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...15176032/-/3fam97z/-/index.html#ixzz1yNFXXtBI

anybody notice ts's sneakers?

I don't know who this Bill guy is, but I worry that his objectivity might be compromised by what appears to be tunnel vision. Whether by chance or by design, he stands to profit if his theory proves true and loses all of the attention if he disproves it.

I think MAS is the one talking!

I noticed she said that too and just had a smirk and a huh ok kind of attitude towards her ignorance!! She knows her son is a criminal...no she is either ashamed to admit it or in denial!! :jail: Is right where her son needs to be for the rest of his life whether he is charged with murder or not!!! He is a pig!!

TCS's mom may be a victim too. I don't agree with her words, but this is still her child. Don't know her (just like I don't know Jaren's people).

Until they press charges (and even after), we should probably lay off of her and let the psychiatrists delve into what went on there.

Maybe she's lost her marbles. I know I would.

TS did report on 4/24/09 in Arrat NC the next day...
Brittanee Drexel disappeared on 4/25/09
form Myrtle Beach...

Ehh the FBI can handle this! It looks suspicious to me!
moo

I am missing the connection between Arrat, NC, and Myrtle Beach, SC. What's the link between those two?

I don't know who this Bill guy is, but I worry that his objectivity might be compromised by what appears to be tunnel vision. Whether by chance or by design, he stands to profit if his theory proves true and loses all of the attention if he disproves it.
I discounted him at first and started checking it out.
TS may not be responsible for ANY of them, but even if he did something to one of them at least that family would have answers.

What struck me was how close the girls are in height and weight! All tiny tiny!
9 girls all
4'11"- 5'3" tall
95-119#
17-23 yrs old.

TS did report on 4/24/09 in Arrat NC the next day...
Brittanee Drexel disappeared on 4/25/09
form Myrtle Beach...

Ehh the FBI can handle this! It looks suspicious to me!
moo

Where do you see that TCS did report on 4/24/09?

His prison records show he offends again on 4/3/09 for failure to register.

Are there other records available?

I am missing the connection between Arrat, NC, and Myrtle Beach, SC. What's the link between those two?
If he checked in with LE on 4/24/09
he could easily have been in Myrtle Beach 5 hours later.

Where do you see that TCS did report on 4/24/09?

His prison records show he offends again on 4/3/09 for failure to register.

Are there other records available?

Address Date 01-28-2009
Verify Date 04-24-2009
City ARARAT State NC
ZIP Code 27007
County SURRY
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=

Arrat NC is only 5 hours away form Myrtle Beach.
That is where Brittanee Drexel disappeared from on 4/25/09
just pointing out that we know he was "in the area" so to speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500