GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIGHTS,
was there ever any more mention of where "the party" was.....Where in NEW ORLEANS EAST if that's where it was?? If she were taken to New Orleans East by MAS and TS I fear that they brought her and did whatever it was they wanted to her and if they left her out there It's very possible that someone else could have gotten her and murdered and dumped her body in BSL....And this could explain why they were on the run and dyed their hair BC they knew they were the last to be seen with Jaren and they knew someone murdered her and that never would have happened had they not lured her out the club and took her to New Orleans East and had their way and after leaving they hear of her body being discovered they immediately panic and try to get out of dodge of LE....Does anyone know what day MAS's Facebook acct. was deleted JW because if she deleted it after LE released the serv. video then I guess this could be a possible theory ...but if she deleted it before then she was guilty before ......Would be nice to figure out what day that FB was deleted and what day the Video was released IMO

I cannot remember who posted it, but I believe that MAS deleted her FB account the day AFTER LE released the video. JMO

I cannot remember who posted it, but I believe that MAS deleted her FB account the day AFTER LE released the video. JMO

I thought MAS deleted it right after Jaren's torso was found, then made another one and deleted it too?

I'm in no way certain about that...
I looked and can't find a link!

I think that comment was posted as a joke, and I don't think the guy knew that it would link to his Facebook page. I'm sure he was mortified when it showed up on his Facebook page. He likely wanted to delete it from the story comments and was not able to. So he found an excuse to avert unwanted attention away from him. It's not worth giving it another thought.

Why would you assume that? Do you know the person that posted the comment? I just dont buy your theory why would someone go as far as posting names if there was nothing to it! I think it's worth looking into!

Why would you assume that? Do you know the person that posted the comment? I just dont buy your theory why would someone go as far as posting names if there was nothing to it! I think it's worth looking into!

MemoryFoam mentioned that he recognized him as a doorman at one of the clubs.

That guy posted that someone else had his phone. So I'm assuming he gave out his user name and password also. Really?

I still can't figure this stuff out. Followed directions and still nothing. Grrrr

Lets see.. make sure when you are holding your finger on the image and the window pops up that you choose "copy image URL" and NOT "copy link URL" cuz they are two different things..also when you click on the tiny mountain/sun icon to paste your image URL into..when the pop up window opens notice that it already has http:// which u already have that in the URL youve copied from the image so youll need to delete the http:// in the pop up window AND THEN YOU PASTE YOUR IMAGE URL INTO THE BOX..

those are the only tthings ii can think of that would be screwing up possibly.. see if that'll work..

I think the point here is whether their paths had crossed at some time in the past.(IMO... not speaking for anyone else here)

Hall was originally from NC as well as Speaks... Speaks was born 3 years prior to Hall. Did they know each other through friends or acquaintances? - Could he have been a friend of Addie's older brother? WAS HE Addie's older brother???:banghead:

Surely Sanchez told Speaks about her friend Addie...

Sanchez appeared to be ♥ broken about the loss of her friend and posted about how much she missed her...

So how does Sanchez end up involved in another murder and dismemberment tied to Bourbon St????

Either she was SEVERLY RE-traumatized (by Speaks and/or others)

OR

She had some twisted affinity to do it to someone else. :dunno:
IMO this is a great point that I find to be quite relevant and given the above two choices of hher either being retraumatized by Speaks murdering and dismembering Jaren ..or.. her being of the twisted affinity to recreate a similar murder as her "friend"..

Well I personally cannot see it being weeks later and she's not spilled the beans ..if she had nothing to do with it and Speaks is locked up so he's no threat.. moo but she'd have quickly spilled.. she hasn't and IMO it leads me to believe she is involved.. jmo..

viewpicture.jpg

Has this pic been posted yet?

Don't you think this person would have notified authorities if he thought someone else was involved? He's either got a screw loose or thought he was being funny.

Lets see.. make sure when you are holding your finger on the image and the window pops up that you choose "copy image URL" and NOT "copy link URL" cuz they are two different things..also when you click on the tiny mountain/sun icon to paste your image URL into..when the pop up window opens notice that it already has http:// which u already have that in the URL youve copied from the image so youll need to delete the http:// in the pop up window AND THEN YOU PASTE YOUR IMAGE URL INTO THE BOX..

those are the only tthings ii can think of that would be screwing up possibly.. see if that'll work..

Thanks so much. It worked once I erased http://
U the bomb

I thought MAS deleted it right after Jaren's torso was found, then made another one and deleted it too?

I'm in no way certain about that...
I looked and can't find a link!
yes you are correct Margaret had already long since deleted her Facebook account as well as created and already deleted the Margo Star FB account before the video was ever even discussed as being available.. viewed.. and certainly not even thought of being made public.. don't know tthat ill be able to find a link to support it but i saw the pproof as it was unfolding from the moment the video did hit the internet.. people who knew Margaret and/or were fb friends of Margaret stated that they now understood why her fb account had been zapped 5 days prior as well as been frineded by her new Margo star account and then it immediately deleted as well. .to be exact it was stated that sshe deleted it on the day Jaren was reported missing(Wednesday 6/6 which actually was the day of the murder)..and others stated it was deleted the day hher torso washed ashore which was the following day Thursday 6/7 ..moo is it was likely Thursday when all hell broke loose and she knew she was one cooked goose.. jmo

~jmo He has not been charged with anything realted to Jaren YET!

maybe he didn't do anything???
:moo: I think he did they just need time!
:moo: He won't slip away again!

But he has been charged with something. I just checked. He was booked on charges of resisting an officer, resisting an officer by flight and aggravated assault. Since he is in federal custody, I am thinking that they did not set bail on the aforementioned charges. If he is able to weasel out of the North Carolina charges, he'll be brought back to Louisiana to face these charges, I would expect. But I could be wrong.

I think that comment was posted as a joke,and I don't think the guy knew that it would link to his Facebook page. I'm sure he was mortified when it showed up on his Facebook page. He likely wanted to delete it from the story comments and was not able to. So he found an excuse to avert unwanted attention away from him. It's not worth giving it another thought.

Above portions are struck out by me.. Now this I absolutely agree to.. no joke at all and tthe dude ddidnt rrealize it'd be linked to his Facebook ..definitely worth a thought and Memory Foam is already on top of it.. it very well
could
be nothing.. but IMO definitely worth a look. .jmo..

Don't you think this person would have notified authorities if he thought someone else was involved? He's either got a screw loose or thought he was being funny.
And how do you suppose to presume that he has not notified authorities.. moo "if" the comment has any weight the guy has of course already notified LE.. don't forget LE clearly stated that Speaks/Sanchez were NOT the only suspects.. for all we know these people are already being looked into by LE due to a tip or due to evidence leading to them.. this guy stating it in a post definitely is not indicative that he's not already shared with LE his opinion in looking at the two he mentions..

The post very well could mean squat.. nada.. zilch.. but my point is that you're assuming things that we have not a clue of, and that could very well already be investigated.. or presently investigating..

Again zero harm in it being discussed and looked into. .moo.

And how do you suppose to presume that he has not notified authorities.. moo "if" the comment has any weight the guy has of course already notified LE.. don't forget LE clearly stated that Speaks/Sanchez were NOT the only suspects.. for all we know these people are already being looked into by LE due to a tip or due to evidence leading to them.. this guy stating it in a post definitely is not indicative that he's not already shared with LE his opinion in looking at the two he mentions..

The post very well could mean squat.. nada.. zilch.. but my point is that you're assuming things that we have not a clue of, and that could very well already be investigated.. or presently investigating..

Again zero harm in it being discussed and looked into. .moo.

Sorry. Some of these things explode into outlandish theories, and those theories often clog up the discussion. I am hopeful that we can avoid that. But it's great that MemoryFoam is following up on it.

Feel free to discuss it. I'm just saying that I won't discuss. I think it's a waste of time. I'd consider it right there with Youtube Guy. LE has interviewed tons of people. If they guy's comment held any merit, the people he refers to would already be questioned, and everyone would likely know about that questioning.

It is frustrating that it is taking so long to get charges against TS and MAS for Jaren's death. I am glad that they are being held on other charges. I feel MAS will break at some point and spill it. Surely she doesn't want to rot in jail for a very long time just to stay loyal to TS. It's not like he will be free anytime soon so she might as well realize that there is no "happily ever after" for their relationship.

I am surprised that she hasn't turned on TS yet. She has nothing to gain by staying loyal to him and everything to lose. Frankly, her silence and refusal to speak just tells me that she was very much involved. If it was all him and she was just an reluctant witness then she should have told everything. She doesn't appear to be remorseful for her part or horrified by what he did.

I was really thinking she was going to spill all the details to get a lighter sentence but I guess that isn't happening.I would have hated her to get a lighter sentence but sometimes you have to allow that to get the goods on the ringleader. But I was sickened at how Karla Holmolka got off so lightly, especially when video surfaced an showed how very involved and evil she is.

Oh well, MAS just messed herself over on that one and threw away her chance to try and redeem herself ( not that she really could ever redeem herself, I have no forgiveness or pity for her).

I hope she gets the harshest penalties possible. She has had many chances to try and do the right thing but refuses.

I pray everyday that the charges finally come down and MAS and TS very hard. I'm in this for the long haul. I pray for Justice for Jaren. I pray for Jaren's fiance, who has had his world turned upside down in a most horrific way, and has a long road ahead of him grieving and coming to terms with what has happened. I also pray for their baby girl who has lost her mom.

Sorry. Some of these things explode into outlandish theories, and those theories often clog up the discussion. I am hopeful that we can avoid that. But it's great that MemoryFoam is following up on it.

Feel free to discuss it. I'm just saying that I won't discuss. I think it's a waste of time. I'd consider it right there with Youtube Guy. LE has interviewed tons of people. If they guy's comment held any merit, the people he refers to would already be questioned, and everyone would likely know about that questioning.

Yes it is true in some cases it gets wildly ridiculous.. you'll not see me theorizing due to a comment such as this.. but nonetheless think its definitely worth hearing if its even remotely possible from a local such as MF..moo is that its just speaks/Sanchez but will keep my mind opinion to others involvement..

But i do get your concern of it growing legs and becoming basis for theories..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500