GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disclaimer is something I've seen plenty on Facebook in the last several months. They definitely act like it's the past because she said something along the lines of "besides all the bull, I just have to figure out how to start over again". Also there is a pic of her and TS. Makes me sick really.
I don't see that pic, maybe it got taken down?

Is it just me or does it look like a huge herpe on her lip on her Margo Starz page? That is one freaking UGLY girl, she had to had been so jealous of how beautiful Jaren was. Funny she doesn't show her jacked up teeth in any of her pics. I should not say this and I am not a violet person, but I sure do wish we would cross paths one day. Her house is only a few miles from where I live and I would cause a seen seein that disgusting monster walking around free. I am not a judgmental person at all nor do I know Jaren or anyone involved, but my gut says she was a huge part of this if not the one who did it. I have a daughter myself, and I don't think anyone would stop me from getting to the person who killed my child. It's just so sickening to see this devil woman walk free, I pray to god her kids are not allowed anywhere near her, but seeing she didn't have them to begin with is a good sign they are far away from her psycho self.

Question: is there absolutely NO possibility that MAS had nothing to do with what happened to Jaren? I haven't followed this case as closely as you have, so don't shoot me :p

Do you have to be friends with MAS to see the photos?
I am not really familiar with fb. I click on photos and it
says she only shares some information publicly. If anyone
figures it out please post. TIA

Do you have to be friends with MAS to see the photos?
I am not really familiar with fb. I click on photos and it
says she only shares some information publicly. If anyone
figures it out please post. TIA

You have to be friends to see the tagged photos.

ETA: not with everyone, but with her you do. It depends on the persons settings.

You can see the photo's on her wall. Any other photo requires you to be her friend.

Question: is there absolutely NO possibility that MAS had nothing to do with what happened to Jaren? I haven't followed this case as closely as you have, so don't shoot me :p

Don't worry we won't shoot you. This is to keep you up to speed.

Exhibit A – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.
Exhibit B – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren.That dancer was offered money for a private party.
Exhibit C – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door from Jaren at one time.
Exhibit D – MAS & TS had dyed their hair-his a reddish color, hers blue – then acting very suspicious. Why?
Exhibit E – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.
Exhibit F – They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. Why were they heading north?
Exhibit G – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.
Exhibit H - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?
Exhibit I – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.
Exhibit J – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)
Exhibit K – Just recently MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?
Exhibit L – She shows absolutely no remorse to Jaren’s family and friends.
Exhibit M -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen JL - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

“Is there absolutely NO possibility that MAS had nothing to do with what happened to Jaren?” Does this answer your question Seattlechiquita?

It does, thanks so much -- more than up to speed. I just watched the Final Witness episode last night. I was brokenhearted. :grouphug:

I have not visited the WS website in a while, but I have certainly not forgotten about Jaren. I think of her quite often. To see that MS has been released is infuriating, and her nonchalant facebook posts just make her appear that much more guilty to me. How can she just act like everything is just fine and dandy now? It's all water under the bridge to her.

I am speaking directly with MAS on facebook. I figured i try to get info from the horses mouth. To my suprise she responded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500