GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

I wonder now that more evidence has surfaced if law enforcement could get a court order to have ABC give them MASs unedited interview for the Final Witness TV episode she was in...because last I heard ABC wouldn't give them the unedited version.

I wonder now that more evidence has surfaced if law enforcement could get a court order to have ABC give them MASs unedited interview for the Final Witness TV episode she was in...because last I heard ABC wouldn't give them the unedited version.

They probably got them already. Very typically, media won't "voluntarily" hand them over but if you go through the proper hoops (subpoena them), they aren't going to fight back very hard.

They probably got them already. Very typically, media won't "voluntarily" hand them over but if you go through the proper hoops (subpoena them), they aren't going to fight back very hard.

I really hope that the unedited info hits the interwebz at some point. I really think that there was something there. Something besides the "what do you do with the body?" comment. Imagine MAS sitting there, feeling so important to be interviewed by MSM...I wonder what other things she waxed poetic about?

I really hope that the unedited info hits the interwebz at some point. I really think that there was something there. Something besides the "what do you do with the body?" comment. Imagine MAS sitting there, feeling so important to be interviewed by MSM...I wonder what other things she waxed poetic about?

Oh and quite the fanciful little storyteller she is. From claiming her semi-famous (I never heard of him) musician Uncle was actually her father, to claiming to be a model or the even laughable story that she had "food poisoning" the night Jaren died and therefore doesn't remember anything, MAS lies as easily as she breathes.

She loves the attention so I have no doubt she played up her story to the max. (But how bizarre and unattractive her physical appearance was! Do those shows not have makeup artists to coach those who are appearing on camera?)

This should definitely be an interesting trial and i though I doubt that it will be televised, i would hope that one of Jaren's friends or one of our WS'ers will attend the trial and keep us posted on the interesting stories and the FACTS that will finally be revealed during the trial. I no longer go to Kenner since my Gram died last fall so I will not be there for the trial.

The tv episode was filmed prior to June 5, 2012, wasn't it? Just aired after?

The tv episode was filmed prior to June 5, 2012, wasn't it? Just aired after?

Correct. I knew when it was filmed at one time. The answer is in one of the early threads. It was definitely prior to JL's death, though.

I don't know when it was filmed, but it aired on July 4th.

I can't imagine MAS sitting there watching FW knowing what happened a month earlier.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Normally I'd move the thread to Awaiting Trial at this point, BUT...we are undergoing a software upgrade. Within the next week -- next few days, possibly -- the board will take on a new look. So to avoid adding to any potential confusion, I'm going to leave the thread here for the time being.

If you've bookmarked the thread, the current link should still work and bring you directly to the thread. If you're used to entering the board from the home page, you'll notice a difference. In that case, click the "FORUMS" tab at the top of the page. You'll then see the list of the various forums and sub-forums. Look for Missing!! --> Located Forum Discussion. Should you run into problems and still can't find your way back here, send a pm to me and I'll guide you. ;)

I was a bit confused by the earlier reports. Are they waiting for TS's current incarceration to run its course before transferring him to LA to be arraigned and charged? For some reason, I thought one of the articles said they were going to do that now and then ship him back after the arraignment.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=19000&agency=26&id=1000742489&searchType=offender

Just MAS vinelink showing her still in Jefferson Parish Jail. What I saw that I don't remember is her alias, Nola Star. I remember Margo Starz or some variation of that, but unless I'm having a senior moment, I don't remember the alias Nola Star being discussed.

You are not having a senior moment. This alias was never discussed on this forum. Perhaps this empty Facebook Page was used by MAS to communicate with TS while he was in prison. They probably sent personal messages to each other?

https://www.facebook.com/nola.star.5

She did have her Margo Starz Facebook account that she took down. However, that was her very public Facebook Page account.

- Clodumbo

Finally found and watched the Final Witness episode with MAS. I had no idea she was featured so prominently in it.

Is this link allowed? Was not easy to find. This is the only one I could find after looking for a pretty long time.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YWWI1NUFME0
(I tried to post just the link but it kept posting the direct feed).

Pretty creepy, not just the story itself, but seeing her (MAS) talking about it.

Finally found and watched the Final Witness episode with MAS. I had no idea she was featured so prominently in it.

Is this link allowed? Was not easy to find. This is the only one I could find after looking for a pretty long time.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YWWI1NUFME0

(I tried to post just the link but it kept posting the direct feed).

Pretty creepy, not just the story itself, but seeing her (MAS) talking about it.

I was able to watch it and yes. She creeps me out. The story is so heartbreakingly sad though :( -- the one in that case. I cried.

Any way of tracking MAS's court case online? i.e. court dates/hearings/etc?

If not, what about the Judge? Do we know who it is?

Just bumping and marking my spot so I can find it until I get used to the new look.

This waiting ain't easy. Can you imagine how hard it is on those connected to the case, be it family, friends or the accused.

Ms. Sanchez sure has been quiet. What happened to all those protestations of innocence that she was making before???? I presume there hasn't been any motions to reduce her bond? Any word on court dates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back