LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. It started just staying blank, so I closed it. I reopened it just now and I've got the same frozen image. Other cams on the site are working properly, but this one is frozen.

Is it possible something's been found, and the images are being prevented from refreshing to allow it to stay under wraps?

I would think that or it's receiving a lot more hits than normal and can't handle it.

I think my Diet Coke was dosed...or else this is the most off topic thread I've yet to see.

I feel like the whole point of being here has been lost in the crazy.

I think everyone is a lil punch drunk. I will say this , our small town rumor mill can be like the telephone tin can game. By the end it's wayyyy out there and leads nowhere.

Folks mean no harm or disrespect to the innocent victim or their family & friends, princesspjs. Folks need to occasionally step back to the lighter side when dealing with the darkness/abys to regain their sanity.
In missing person conferences that I have attended, many times there is a night of entertainment set asside for dancing, which includes laughing, joking, etc..for this reason.

I do understand but stepping aside for a laugh is usually after things have died down and this is an active investigation where she hasn't been found yet. They are searching right now. This is not the time for humor and dancing.

Humor and laughter at this time are inappropriate and there are other threads where you can take your morbid humor so that you don't interfere with those who are still trying actively to help here.

It seems that a lot of this playing around is happening to those members who joined May 2012 and it feels like they are turning a helpful website that has people who are dedicated to helping find missing people into just another one of thousands of gossip spewing, game playing websites. I don't want to see that happen.

I think my Diet Coke was dosed...or else this is the most off topic thread I've yet to see.

I feel like the whole point of being here has been lost in the crazy.

Pinkiiiiii you changed your avatar back to you!:seeya:

I wish that you or anyone else on earth were half as intelligent as you THINK ypu are bcause surely if you indeed were websleuths in its entirety would be obsolete because all Crimea would be solved and Wed all live happily ever after ......the end.

Here in the real world the comment including "Dodge ram" and "bet money" sounds a whole lot like a comment I had made a long time ago......I however have a REAL LIFE and simply do not have time to read every single comment on this site and decipher each one.

Thank God that we a simpletons have you to be the brains of this operation because because without you we'd certainly be screwed!!

BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING SUCH AN INTEREST IN MY COMMENT THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN FACT MADE TO SOMEONE ELSE...YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO .....UHM.......INTERESTING.

Perhaps a switch to decaf is in order?

Yesterday, as I drove past Coliseum road, there were two LE vehicles parked in the field nearest to Johnston from St. Landry searching with K-9 a little after dark. Both were SUVs, one was a Lafayette Marshall K-9 unite, the other being a black Suburban (looked like FBI). Judging by the areas I've seen searched by LE, St. Landry down to Coliseum, leeds me to believe the LE thinks this is her most likely match.... Maybe due to the plenty of cameras in plain sight within the block of St. Landry and St. Mary. I have a hard time believing that all of these cameras came up empty. However, if she did continue past St. Mary towards Coliseum, there would be no more cameras to catch her. Thus, LE is basically telling us, "Hey, we know she passed on St. Landry heading towards Coliseum, but eventually there were no more cameras on her route". Investigators aren't being too direct with the MSM and public, this is obvious to me and gives me hope. Bring Mickey Home

Thread is temporarily closed and under review. Please wait for a moderator to open a new one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500