LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GLP poster went to talk about a location on a bayou. I posted about it Tuesday night (after midnight eastern time).

Holy cow I remember you posting this and google mapping the location the poster talked about and making a comment about how every house around there had a white truck in the driveway. How crazy. :what:

Why? Obviously someone was trying to point people in this guy's direction. He's been questioned already. What would be the tip?

Never mind. I apologize. I'm assuming you meant about the bayou.

When you find it, please call that info in to the tip line!

I am unable to call, the troll says -check out the bayou that runs along kodupuis road, 70517
Same troll who mentioned this latest news break yesterday? Could someone please commit to calling it in?

Heavy thunder and lightning here in Laffy.

Yep, we can see the black clouds ahead. Ugh!

So the rumors might be true. Then again, LE might be just covering all the bases. We'll have to wait and see, and try to reserve judgment until more facts are known. Since the guy's been named in MSM, we can sleuth him up to a point. Don't go overboard. His family and friends are off limits, as well as some things being spread in the rumors.

Yeah, I was hoping to see it on the Advertiser or KATC or something that feels more reliable to me. Nothing against the Independent....but I like to see more confirmation than that and Busted in Acadiana.

That's what my comment was about a few pages back. People have had this name for at least two days in town and know the background yet it's just now being mentioned officially ----- and even then only by the Independent. Where's our local news media when there is news?

Ok so last night or maybe two nights ago someone was trolling GLP and mentioned the house off of some road in bureaux bridge, does everyone remember that? That same person mentioned a bayou to check.so I researched the house the troll was talking about (I have access to clerk of court records) and its the house of this McGee guy. I will go back and see if I can find the name of the body of water. This was on GLP yesterday before this breaking news!

That GLP poster was not a troll! He was telling the truth.

People make a huge mistake underestimating GLP. It's a HUGE site with upwards of over 1000 posters on at any time. People from all the world post there and it's THE best site I have ever seen on breaking news.

Holy cow I remember you posting this and google mapping the location the poster talked about and making a comment about how every house around there had a white truck in the driveway. How crazy. :what:

I just looked in the map of my phone. We were given nursery highway and courville.

That trailer had like 3 white trucks and a dirty dank swimming pool behind it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIO5yyKnYU"]2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 - for sale in Riverside, MO 64150 - YouTube[/ame]

2005 white chevy silverado 1500 z71, black door handles, standard tinted windows, BUT I would assume the running board in the VIO are chrome...not black like featured in this vid. I thought it was the closest I've seen frame style....looks like the VIO might have a slight lift which is def not out of the ordinary for a truck this style.

That's what my comment was about a few pages back. People have had this name for at least two days in town and know the background yet it's just now being mentioned officially ----- and even then only by the Independent. Where's our local news media when there is news?

Yeah, especially considering KATC will report even a suspicion of something or "they're searching here, we don't know why" type things...they should be all over this.

I imagine they open themselves up to legal liability if they release something without having their ducks in a row.

I'm physically ill.

The GLP poster went to talk about a location on a bayou. I posted about it Tuesday night (after midnight eastern time).

Yes, I wonder who live in the house in Breaux Bridge that was referenced? Do we know what date this Rocky was interviewed by LE?

Why? Obviously someone was trying to point people in this guy's direction. He's been questioned already. What would be the tip?

I was thinking the name of the river or place that the person saw on the site might help...

“We have questioned many people in connection with this case,” Mouton says, declining to confirm whether Mcgee or anyone associated with him is still being questioned. “That information is part of the ongoing investigation and not public record,” he adds. “We have no one in custody. We have never had anyone in custody.”

McGee does not live in Lafayette. If he were involved, would the Lafayette PD have him in custody if indeed he were in custody or would that fall to the PD local to his residence?

Ok so last night or maybe two nights ago someone was trolling GLP and mentioned the house off of some road in bureaux bridge, does everyone remember that? That same person mentioned a bayou to check.so I researched the house the troll was talking about (I have access to clerk of court records) and its the house of this McGee guy. I will go back and see if I can find the name of the body of water. This was on GLP yesterday before this breaking news!

How creepy is that? Someone knows something and I think they've been talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX