LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thanks. I was out for a while and thought I missed something. I'll speak to them tomorrow about looking at that footage to try and confirm whats on the video. Hopefully LPD didn't black-back it all like they did with the 215 St. Landry cam footage.
What's black-backing? I tried to google but it's all videos of black/back music videos.

Hi & welcome!

I checked Craigslist a couple of days ago. Plenty of WTs, but not one that specifically identified itself as the Z71. Some didn't have pics

I only checked listings after May 19th

Thanks, that was the only new thing I thought of that hadn't been mentioned!! Shoulda known the awesome WS peeps would be all over that theory!! Prayers for mickey and her family!!

But doesn't offer a source?

WS Poster "Grammiof4" says:

"The video at Martin was told to me at LPD by a detective that was explaining to some of us about the time difference in the first two pics of M at LCG and of the truck going the opposite direction. approw. 2 mins. look at the background of the 2 side by side at the gas pumps. do not knnw why the vid. is not released. thought is she was cutting over to johnston to catch bike lane."

Martin & Castille?

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy
(A) requires the least amount of assumptions in my head.
Least assumptions is A, but I think she was tazered then taken as Jaycee dugard was. So I not using razor theory, I'm going with the unwillingly option
Do you think her mace could have been used against her?

If one wants to show a single post from another thread, btw, click on the post # at upper right of that post; then copy and paste URL on present thread.

Oh, and I want to see the pic of the white truck with the bike in the back. Where is it?? One of the girls who rode with me to the unnamed area we searched today (where I waved at all you in case you were watching me)...anyhoo she showed me the pic on her phone but of course I'm driving on the bridge and didn't want to wreck us so I only got a quick glance. Then we were too busy searching to play on our phones. I expected to come home and get a better look at it here but don't see it at all! Of course I did skim...

Truck

Attachments

• undertruck.jpg
    undertruck.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 128
If one wants to show a single post from another thread, btw, click on the post # at upper right of that post; then copy and paste URL on present thread.

Can I copy a "Visitor Message" from someone's profile into a thread?

Was told video showed her in front of funeral. DID NOT say showing her turn onto St. Mary. Speculated she may have been weaving toward Johnston to bike lane.

What's black-backing? I tried to google but it's all videos of black/back music videos.

When I googled it I found *advertiser censored*.

must be my preference settings.

:/

Hmm.....an aerial pic of a white truck with a black bicycle in the truck bed. Is this NOT a pic that was released? I am 100% absolutely sure this girl showed it to me this morning. I was out searching, getting eaten alive by swamp monsters, sweating, bleeding, left from there to post flyers, picked up the hubs at work, picked up the stepdaughter from the other parents, picked up the little kids from my parents, drank a coke, and came home. I have not had time to check the news b/c I figured it would be here and I could just kill two birds with one stone.

This girl....I have to find her!!!!!!!!! I only have a first name. From now on when I offer someone a ride I will ask for more ID. She is friends/former classmates with BW, her best friend is RM's gf. I thought the pic she was showing me was something the media released early this morning?! Off to hunt it down.

Thanks, that was the only new thing I thought of that hadn't been mentioned!! Shoulda known the awesome WS peeps would be all over that theory!! Prayers for mickey and her family!!

I'm not all over it. ;-)

I'm in PA, can't check local dealerships.

Hope you hang around, kellkell. It's a tortuously fascinating conversation.

Paris, where did you see that? In google earth?

I saw this same image, two days ago, when I seriously researched for my own understanding where Mickey was last captured on video.

I googled down Saint Landry street and saw that white truck parked on the left in front of a house. Of course these images are old.

Then I realized that the image of the Olds (that has now been located) had been captured on video while approaching that St. Landry address. Remember we saw a white truck down the road that appeared pulled over? I bet that's where the guy always parks his truck. Two/three years ago and the night of May 18/19.

Was told video showed her in front of funeral. DID NOT say showing her turn onto St. Mary. Speculated she may have been weaving toward Johnston to bike lane.

Thanks, that's how I took it.

ParisParis, how did you get that shot of the white truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500