LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a big truck. Big turning radius. Somebody take a 4-door truck out to the intersection. Start in the left land and see how difficult it would be to turn around. He could have been seen.

I almost always having a rough time trying to do a u in my truck! And the WT in question is the same size. Doesn't mean the WT is the one who did a u though, of course.

The white horizontal type shapes that also appear to be reflection from the car in the lot. It appears that the rear tire is very visible and that she is leaning forward and what looks like her left leg.

I will classify as a "maybe", but I am convinced it is another trick of light and shadow. He "body" is a refection off the front of the vehicle parked there. If you go to Google Earth street view, you will see their is a low irregular hedge separating the parking lot from the sidewalk. I think the "wheels" are light bouncing off this undulating hedge.

Also, if the perspective is correct, it looks like she would be off to the left of the sidewalk based on my street view.

all of this DTL talk makes me panic. i remember those days. baton rouge/lsu was a scary place to be then. i remember ppl taking their kids out of school. there were self-defense classes everywhere. i dont think i could handle another situation like that.

At the time I was a home health nurse, worked from my car, went into strangers homes. One night I was seeing a patient in St. Francisville! It wasn't until he was caught that word got out that he lived in St. Francisville. If I had any idea at the time I was seeing patient there, I would have quit my job on the spot!

I thought i saw somewhere that he graduated from LHS..If that's the case, graduation wasn't until 7pm. If it was AHS then it was at 11:30.

Your information conflicts with information that's been given earlier. Also, the mother stated that they went to his graduation in the afternoon - someone listed a series of times from 9AM to 7PM. Somewhere within these threads someone tracked it to 11:30. MS's mom first called LE at 6PM after the graduation so I don't think his ceremony was as late as 7PM.

You'd think someone posting here would know the details. Not much is being said about MS's days prior to her being reported
missing.

Adding ~ the 2:30PM time makes the most sense to me if MS had planned to drive out 10 miles there and 10 miles back to the stables to work the horse prior to her brother's ceremony.

Welcome and I can see what she is looking at, it does look as if there are bike tires there doesn't there? I never noticed that!?!?!?!

Looks kind of like a pastel shirt with a blonde afro on top??

Just showed my husband the picture and asked him what he saw in the picture and he says a bike rider.

Ok I sent all the pictures I took to Schmidty. Once I got closer I could see that it was an abandoned boat, but it looks like someone took great care to scratch off all the numbers that go on the side, the registration numbers or whatever. There is no motor on the boat, but who knows. It also looks like any carpeting was recently tore off. Also on a side note, I came upon a white z71 and snapped the chrome gas cap and the license plate. I hope this boat thing is nothing but I STILL DON'T LIKE ITS LOCATION.

DTL and I are the same mix. I look like a white girl with green eyes until I tan. He scared me. I lived in BR at the time and I high-lighted my hair blonde b/c he liked dark haired women.

LA

No way DTL looks white ............ imo

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041015/041015_serial_vsml_330a.grid-4x2.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's because I inherited my Irish Grand mothers complexion. My Mom is brown. Creole people are all different shades, depending on the mix. ;) I understand he's not white looking. I lived in Baton Rouge during his entire reign of terror. I can tell you I was terrified, I was afraid to go anywhere by myself.

It is almost safe to assume there is video of MS at 215 st. landry??

I almost always having a rough time trying to do a u in my truck! And the WT in question is the same size. Doesn't mean the WT is the one who did a u though, of course.

If you are determined enough, you can do anything. ;)

There is a tree there, but if you look closely, the edge of the sidewalk is right there, and if those are faint wheels that we can see, then she would have been riding on the sidewalk.

Attachments

• bikeonsidewalklandry.jpg
    bikeonsidewalklandry.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 172
Mickey with Olds as we see it

Attachments

• mickey and olds.jpg
    mickey and olds.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 191
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online