LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must not deal with police officers very often then. Its understandable why so many people avoid talking to them. Not just here, but in every state. Lots of bad apples spoil the bunch.

Lol, no I don't deal much with police:) Only did once in another country, and they were amazing and helped me in a situation where you would wish to turn to police and count on them and they were great.

Poor ACI, has to deal with us here at WS and now he thinks he's going to lose his hands, not a good deal at ALL lol.

Well I do type most of this on my phone since Im on the road. And my hands have become a bit stiff from doing so.... :panic:

I'd rather talk to a cop in a marked vehicle than a strange man flashing a badge while smoking a cigarette on my front porch. JMO But I having nothing to hide...LOL...

If we're talking Humphrey Bogart, it'd be inside the house.

Ahh I'm so anxious about this latest development! Heart fluttering, mind racing... I think I'll be on the edge of my seat until the next news article/presser/FB update.

(But I'll be checking here more often!)

We're back up to 190 people viewing this thread.

Jump on in, Guests!

What I don't have any idea of is when he got rid of her bike... If it was put there soon after then I'd have to consider she was incapacitated, injured, etc... That it was possibly something other than a straightforward abduction... Hmm... What are your thoughts on WHEN and HOW the bike was placed where it was recovered??? TIA
Well, as I mentioned in my post, I'm leaning towards the bike was dropped, from land, into the water right where the fishermen/LE found it. As far as when, I've been tossing around the theory that the perp(s) wasn't expecting the massive media coverage and probably chit-a-brick when LE started releasing the vehicle video still shots on May 25th. I think it was sometime after those photos started being released he/they hauled butt to WB to dump the bike. That's my thinking at this point anyway.

Ahh I'm so anxious about this latest development! Heart fluttering, mind racing... I think I'll be on the edge of my seat until the next news article/presser/FB update.

(But I'll be checking here more often!)

/waves goodbye to doing anything productive for the rest of the night

ACI I think instead of beer, you need "Dragon" http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/pd/productID.231526100?link_name=home_standard&utm_medium=ps&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=Dragon&utm_term=Dragon%20Home%20Edition%20Site%20link

However you probably need the "professional" one... It's pricey but, it would help with your hands!

I use this and LOVE it, although I got it from Amazon for half the list price. I don't use on on the boards, internet, but use it for writing. Takes some getting used to. It has to learn your voice, it had some trouble with me, LOL, the first was US English, and I had to switch to US Southern. The best voice recognition I have tried, and I highly recommend it. I keep meaning to take the time to learn in on the net. It REALLY helps the hands!!!

I'd rather talk to a cop in a marked vehicle than a strange man flashing a badge while smoking a cigarette on my front porch. JMO But I having nothing to hide...LOL...

My dad was a cop (retired) so I don't have the distrust that lots of people do.

I use this and LOVE it, although I got it from Amazon for half the list price. I don't use on on the boards, internet, but use it for writing. Takes some getting used to. It has to learn your voice, it had some trouble with me, LOL, the first was US English, and I had to switch to US Southern. The best voice recognition I have tried, and I highly recommend it. I keep meaning to take the time to learn in on the net. It REALLY helps the hands!!!

Nice try Dragon Software sales person

PI's are always a little more in tune with an investigation than LE is for the simple fact that we talk to more people, and people are more willing to talk to us and give us answers than they are with LE. Who would you rather talk to? The intimidating guy with the guns and weapons strapped all over him and can haul you off to jail if they don't like your answer, or the guy hanging out with you on your front porch having a cigarette and casually chatting?

You, of course. I have read a lot of crime novels with PIs set in LA.

:seeya: Good evening, all. Get ready to move over to a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member