LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking anything off the table until the case is wrapped up.

No one absolutely knows what did or did not happen.

This is true. I'm trying to keep an open mind. (in reference to my above post)

RE: The volunteer foot searches have been temporarily halted until new leads are developed.

"Yet, without updates from the LPD PIO, the public may never know if any new leads crop up"..sad..

Yes and they defy the laws of physics.

I'm really stubborn about dismissing anything.

It's not possible that now we see Mickey, now we don't...but there it is.

Jury's Always Out. :rolleyes: Lucky, lucky me.

I feel obligated to bear witness. I felt the same way after the tsunami in Japan. I owed them my attention.

Makes no sense, but it is what it is.

And I'm feeling extra bad for Jaren Lockhart today.

I cried for a month over Japan. What's horrible is the nuclear disaster going on there, right now, and it's getting no coverage.

i've given my opinion as a professional in the computer graphics field trusting my tools over my eyes... many of these tools reveal what an eye cannot... this has been explained in detail in my previous posts...

there are two pics of rider... including four grips, (both grips visible in each pic) analyzing all four grips in both pics... three of the grips have a similar signature, one does not. the one that does not is the right grip in circle k pic... the same pic that shows a right reflective grey shoe on the ground.
i have only stated my opinion for those that wish to hear it...

but as i tried to state in an immediately removed post last week... there is no info (they) are looking for in the selected "video captures" (they) released to the public... they are aware of what is or isn't in the pics (they selected to release) it is my opinion that if they released the frames before and after the the circle k truck pic (with the focused light source underneath) you would then know what they have known from very early on...

my opinions...
no inside info...

peace

I'm way behind here. but was wondering if you've gone through the verification process. If so, they should add you to the list on page 1.

now you are assuming... how far was it run over... how hard was it hit..?

i bike hit hard should throw the bike and rider... a bike barely hit (by a vehicle) should run over or partially run over both...

i was barely hit on a bike in a crosswalk by a car turning right "from a stop"... my chain was off and wheel was bent, and i ALMOST went under the car and got run over before it stopped...
my wife was hit in a crosswalk hard by someone that didn't see her... bike and wife were thrown out into the middle of the intersection, neither were hurt (aside from pride) she rode home...

peace

BBM
Okay, I have been pondering this. I talked about this scenario with my paramedic friend. He said that she would not have ended up under the wheels if she was standing upright on her bike and the truck hit her while traveling down the road behind her. We assumed that the truck was going the speed limit or above, and thus she would have flown into the air.

But now you are implying that he hit her from a near dead stop. So why would the truck be traveling at such a snail's pace? How would he have hit her in the middle of the road, if he were nearly stopped?

The only way I see Mickey under that truck like the gif suggests is if she were already on the ground in that spot. Even then, I think it's a stretch.

But I'm keeping my mind open.

Have you seen the gifs?

Yes.

And I have seen the photo of MS on the bike with no truck behind her. For this theory to be true she would have had to have stopped in the middle of the road, then the truck come and hit her, she and the bike would not move except to somehow get pinned under the truck. That is a physical impossibility.

So many other things would not make sense like:
1. Why would Mickey stop in the middle of the road rather than pull off to the side?
2. Why wouldn't people at the Circle K see this?
3. Why would the FBI be involved?
4. Why wouldn't there be any trace of blood or markings on the road?

The family would not be holding out hope that Mickey is still alive if they've seen her in videos and pictures run over by a truck.

been off this site for a while so i don't know if this has been figured out but thought i would chime in in case it hasn't...

pic of the fan/cross sticker/dog on the circle k truck is just "Jesus on toast"

horizontal line (of the cross) is the rim of the bed through the rear window
vertical line (of the cross) is the reflection of a flag pole

this is my only my (correct) opinion...
i have no inside information...
bla bla bla...

peace

Like!

She also isn't UNDER the truck.

There's a higher probability of alien abduction than of Mickey being under that truck.

BBM
Okay, I have been pondering this. I talked about this scenario with my paramedic friend. He said that she would not have ended up under the wheels if she was standing upright on her bike and the truck hit her while traveling down the road behind her. We assumed that the truck was going the speed limit or above, and thus she would have flown into the air.

But now you are implying that he hit her from a near dead stop. So why would the truck be traveling at such a snail's pace? How would he have hit her in the middle of the road, if he were nearly stopped?

One would think Mickey would notice a truck creeping behind her at a snail's pace and get the hell out the way. I've said this in a previous post a week ago when I thought this theory was finally put to bed, Mickey and her bike would have had to have been attached to the ground for the truck to have hit them and Mickey and her bike not move forward.

Yes.

And I have seen the photo of MS on the bike with no truck behind her. For this theory to be true she would have had to have stopped in the middle of the road, then the truck come and hit her, she and the bike would not move except to somehow get pinned under the truck. That is a physical impossibility.

So many other things would not make sense like:
1. Why would Mickey stop in the middle of the road rather than pull off to the side?
2. Why wouldn't people at the Circle K see this?
3. Why would the FBI be involved?
4. Why wouldn't there be any trace of blood or markings on the road?

The family would not be holding out hope that Mickey is still alive if they've seen her in videos and pictures run over by a truck.

Exactly. I'm into conspiracy and even could never buy that her family was participating in some big charade to find a hit and run driver and pretending Mickey is someplace unknown! It's crazy.

Per district11's request, I just left the State Police headquarters in Baton Rouge. It's a massive business park with police buildings. I found the Crime Lab and noticed two possible areas they could put the trick in *if it was brought to BR. One area had a white truck in it, I took pic but won't post. And another area which would have been more likely to hold the DWT would have been an area with big block drive in bays. I didn't see any tow trucks or Lafayette Police cars. I heard about all of this too late though. It only takes about 1 hr to get to BR from Lafayette, with the traffic jam that would have added about 30 minutes onto their route. I showed up at the headquarters about 2 hours and 15 min after the posting about the white truck being towed.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tdpepq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members