LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there some sort of hearing happening in October?
Sometimes things come out each time there is a court event.

Are we allowed to discuss this post?
Imo, I believe bsl was born with a predisposition to turn out this way and that something traumatic happened to him as a child.
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Someguy

Its very very very sad. Over the past few days I have been uncovering extremely horrifying things he went through as a child pretty much from the time he was born. The pain and hatred he must have felt had to be incredible. I feel very very sad for brandon that he was so twisted in the head that he was driven to do these evil things. what he did was unforgivable and heart breaking, yet somehow I feel as if he is a victim of his father and a victim of his own twisted reality that resulted from years and years of extreme physical and mental abuse. It makes me very very very sad.

I want to just tell everybody everything i know but ive been told not to talk about it, but I feel that everyone should know the truth however im very conflicted right now im not sure what to do honestly.

thanks to everyone who sent me a kind PM sorry my inbox got full very quick and i missed quite a few messages.

I think this was a verified poster...

Does this mean, if true, that his adopted parents/family caused this abuse?

I just read the document posted, and WOW. I think we have a solid case. I actually know some of the 72 people listed. Yikes. I think they either gave info or worked on the case, not sure. I went to school with one of them and the name is not a common one.

I hope they are able to make sure he never ever sees the light of day again.

~~ Not about to look them up and ask them anything..

That is what I wanted to discuss, if allowed.
IMO, you would think that if it was ongoing abuse it would be the people who raised him.
Can we discuss who lived in the home he grew up in?

A little off topic but been trying to find a post and maybe the original poster will read this and help me for I don't even recall the poster's name but what I remember is:

Someone stated if you google (something, something) investigation there is a lot of interesting read. Something to that effect. Can someone help me find that post?

maybe he was abused and this was when he was underage, and why they were adopted? I have no idea... guidance on this topic would be nice, Mods.

There is a whole lot of wicked rumor out there about one of the persons mentioned by our friend, Someguy, but I dont think that we are ever going to be able to know for certain. I am only interested if that certain person is privey to the location of ms or any evidence. Ugly ugly ugly!

Amazing how much work was going on both before and after his arrest. No one can say that the LEA's involved weren't busy on Mickey, and Lisa's, case the whole time.

Are we allowed to discuss this post?
Imo, I believe bsl was born with a predisposition to turn out this way and that something traumatic happened to him as a child.
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Someguy

Its very very very sad. Over the past few days I have been uncovering extremely horrifying things he went through as a child pretty much from the time he was born. The pain and hatred he must have felt had to be incredible. I feel very very sad for brandon that he was so twisted in the head that he was driven to do these evil things. what he did was unforgivable and heart breaking, yet somehow I feel as if he is a victim of his father and a victim of his own twisted reality that resulted from years and years of extreme physical and mental abuse. It makes me very very very sad.

I want to just tell everybody everything i know but ive been told not to talk about it, but I feel that everyone should know the truth however im very conflicted right now im not sure what to do honestly.

thanks to everyone who sent me a kind PM sorry my inbox got full very quick and i missed quite a few messages.
Holocaust victims went through hell and I'm pretty sure most (or any!) didn't become serial killers. That logic just doesn't hold up.

Holocaust victims went through hell and I'm pretty sure most (or any!) didn't become serial killers. That logic just doesn't hold up.

Every one deals with trauma differently. Especially child abuse.

That is why I said that IMO he was born with a predisposition for turning out this way. I also think it is possible he was abused or went thru a traumatic event.

That is why I said that IMO he was born with a predisposition for turning out this way. I also think it is possible he was abused or went thru a traumatic event.

I do not say this because I believe he had no choice in his actions. He choose to do these terrible things, no excuse.

Welcome to websleuths!
I am not the usual welcoming committee but it looks like they are not online.
They usually add smileys and cartoons, but I don't know how to do that.

Hey foxfire or aci,

Was that '88 ford mustang in your list of bsl registerwd cars? That part of thread #39 must still be on lockdown.. Would love to see that list again.

tiaz
It's posted in Thread #40.

Here's the list. This is everything that's ever been in his name. I had to remove all the private information of course (plates, vins, social etc)

Description: 2009 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 6/13/2012

Description: 1991 Dodge Stealth - Hatchback 2 Door
Registration Date: 1/6/2012

Description: White 2011 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 10/28/2011

Description: 1999 Mitsubishi Galant - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/22/2011

Description: 2005 GMC Sierra - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Registration Date: 12/17/09

Description: White 2009 Suzuki Equator - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Title Issue Date: 5/28/2009

Description: Silver 2008 GMC Sierra - Crew Pickup
Title Issue Date: 10/31/2008

Description: White 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility
Registration Date: 3/28/2011

Description: 1992 Honda Accord - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/12/2008

Description: Red 1989 Ford Mustang - Hatchback 2 Door
Title Issue Date: 8/19/2003

And no, Thread #39 is not "locked down".

Welcome to websleuths!
I am not the usual welcoming committee but it looks like they are not online.
They usually add smileys and cartoons, but I don't know how to do that.

You mean like this...

:welcome5:

Welcome, tshockl!

K.jill, use advanced options to post a reply, and click on "More" in the smilie box.

Part of it may be genetic, but another part may be a result of child hood trauma. It has been proven that abuse "re-wires" the brain.

I do not say this because I believe he had no choice in his actions. He choose to do these terrible things, no excuse.

One thing that has been previously mentioned was that he might be high. Maybe he's just manic. While my sis and Mom have never killed anyone while manic, they've definitely done some nutty stuff. ;0 -- Not meant to offend anyone with the disease. I love them with all of my heart. I tell everyone they are not "crazy" they just live on a different "plane" than we do, and things work differently there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member