LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for links but do not find any yet...anyone else?

I've messaged KATC, not that they'll get back to me, but I'm here in Lafayette, and it's not on tv or the internet that I've seen.

LE will not state if they found her until they can notify the family and at this time they probably cannot identify her on the scene. What we will hear is a body was found...so look for any headlines like that

i read it on TD..about to google BSL confesses..brb

KLFY just posted on facebook 4 minutes ago:

Search for Shunick Body in Evangeline Parish

TV10 has confirmed that the task force set up to investigate Mickey Shunick is in Evangeline Parish. We're also getting reports that Shunick's body may have been found. We're working to get you the latest information.

We have multiple crews on the story. Join us at 5:00 PM for full updates

Search for Shunick Body in Evangeline Parish

TV10 has confirmed that the task force set up to investigate Mickey Shunick is in Evangeline Parish. We're also getting reports that Shunick's body may have been found. We're working to get you the latest information.

We have multiple crews on the story. Join us at 5:00 PM for full updates

My gosh, maybe that area that a post picked up off of Ambassador...the dead end area...holy moly...sitting on pins now.

I'm new here and to scared to leave the page in case I can't find my way back but can someone tell me if Laffy Taffy is THAT verified? Like is she buried deep enough into this case that she would get the news before the media? I'm just scared to get excited that the family will have closure yet

I don't believe she's related... If I remember right she went to the same high school and had friends in common...

I started shaking when I read the KLFY FB post....oh please....

If this is true it's only because there is something in it for him. DP off the table perhaps? Time will tell. The waiting is excruciating. Thoughts and Prayers for Mickey and her Family.

Her body may have been found in Evangeline Parish per KLFY facebook

Klfy just had breaking news on Tv. A command center has been set up in Evangeline Parish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21