LA - Rose Born, 45, brutally murdered at Paradise Donut shop, Lake Charles, 8 July 1998 *arrest in 2016*

This monster is currently serving a 40 year sentence after an (eerily) similar attack on my mother in 2006. Her injuries were brutally horrific. Had she been alone she would NOT have survived - only by the grace of God were the paramedics able to revive her. We have always hoped that the trauma she had to endure, and the injuries sustained not only during her attack but the days, months, and years after could save another person. I never imagined learning this and unfortunately my mother never got the chance. She passed away in Dec 2015, a mere 3 months after they matched the DNA. I am so thankful that because of my mother they were able to have his DNA on record and that he is already in police custody so that this family can finally get some peace.
Your mother was the bravest women I ever met. And when she met me later , she protected me in every way. We had never met but we survived the torture he did to us and testified to let us win. She couldn’t believe I stood with her in it. Why wouldn’t I. I needed to see his face get sentenced and lose his life like she did and I did too in a way. Anyway cathycowan@mail.com. You should be there too.

After four years of delays, motions, and hearings, a trial date was set on Wednesday for Nov. 30 in state district court.

Trial date set in Paradise Donuts slaying
It’s been reset to June 21 2024. I know. I’m the victim in 2006. He carjacked and almost stabbed my friend to death. The cold case we solved locking him up. Same exact crime. Americas dumbest criminal is gonna be in a cage for a lifetime and finally I can sleep at night

WHO MURDERED ROSE BORN?
Brad Goins Thursday, March 3, 2016

aavjTCG.jpg

WHO MURDERED ROSE BORN?
A Cold Case Being Investigated By The LCPD
Story By Brad Goins Photos of Rose Courtesy of The Born Family

On July 8, 1998, Rose Born began her workday at the exact time the day began midnight. Born made the donuts for the Paradise Donut shop at 529 W. 18th St., and just like the proverbial donut maker, she worked hard during long hours of darkness to get the donuts ready in time for the morning rush.
In her usual routine, by some point between 4 and 5 am, Born had made enough donuts to fill the shops display case. When the donuts were ready, shed start letting in early customers, as well as delivery men or others who needed to transact business.

On that July morning in 1998, a customer showed up around 6 am only to discover the door of Paradise Donuts was still locked. When he looked inside, he saw Born lying on the floor behind the display case; from his vantage point, all that was visible was her head. He feared she might have been struck by a seizure or heart attack or some other debilitating medical event.

He walked to the fire station just a few dozen yards from the shop. Members of the fire department were concerned enough that they went to the shop, where one of them forced the back door open.

The fireman found Rose Born lying on her side in a pool of blood; much of her clothing was soaked in blood. There was a great deal of blood distributed around the shop. The fireman ascertained that Born had no pulse. The call came into the Lake Charles Police Dept. at 6:35 am.
Can tell you who. Denis J Bartie. Bc he carjacked me after stabbing my friend to death in Baton Rouge 2006. We testified and solved roses murder. DNA matched. He’s a monster and trial for rose born murder is June 21. I’ll be there to testify if needed.

I’m Catherine Peters in the article.

Attachments

• IMG_4770.png
    IMG_4770.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4771.png
    IMG_4771.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
Can tell you who. Denis J Bartie. Bc he carjacked me after stabbing my friend to death in Baton Rouge 2006. We testified and solved roses murder. DNA matched. He’s a monster and trial for rose born murder is June 21. I’ll be there to testify if needed.

The man who killed rose stole her car to drive 3 blocks. 2006 he stabbed my friend 28 times before being interrupted ran down and stole my car. Sound similar? Bc it’s the same monster. Rose scratched him all up and we put him away 44 yrs and hello dna swab. Bingo. Cold case solved. He kicked me out the car he stole and to this day he wishes he hadn’t. So I’m gonna go face him again in lk charles in honor of the rest who have passed away with no closure. I’ll be the one to help put him in a cage unless they put a needle in his arm. Either way he gets what he deserved stabbing women beyond recognition. I was scared in 2009. Now I’m just disgusted his lawyers scream he’s innocent. attorneys defending a monster is no better than the murderer they protect. Shame on them. Rose didn’t deserve it. Mary. Me. None of us. It’s followed me since 2006. I need it over

Attachments

• IMG_4770.png
    IMG_4770.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4771.png
    IMG_4771.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4769.png
    IMG_4769.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 0
The man who killed rose stole her car to drive 3 blocks. 2006 he stabbed my friend 28 times before being interrupted ran down and stole my car. Sound similar? Bc it’s the same monster. Rose scratched him all up and we put him away 44 yrs and hello dna swab. Bingo. Cold case solved. He kicked me out the car he stole and to this day he wishes he hadn’t. So I’m gonna go face him again in lk charles in honor of the rest who have passed away with no closure. I’ll be the one to help put him in a cage unless they put a needle in his arm. Either way he gets what he deserved stabbing women beyond recognition. I was scared in 2009. Now I’m just disgusted his lawyers scream he’s innocent. attorneys defending a monster is no better than the murderer they protect. Shame on them. Rose didn’t deserve it. Mary. Me. None of us. It’s followed me since 2006. I need it over
Does anyone have handy the defendant's date of birth?

WHO MURDERED ROSE BORN?
Brad Goins Thursday, March 3, 2016

aavjTCG.jpg

WHO MURDERED ROSE BORN?
A Cold Case Being Investigated By The LCPD
Story By Brad Goins Photos of Rose Courtesy of The Born Family

On July 8, 1998, Rose Born began her workday at the exact time the day began midnight. Born made the donuts for the Paradise Donut shop at 529 W. 18th St., and just like the proverbial donut maker, she worked hard during long hours of darkness to get the donuts ready in time for the morning rush.
In her usual routine, by some point between 4 and 5 am, Born had made enough donuts to fill the shops display case. When the donuts were ready, shed start letting in early customers, as well as delivery men or others who needed to transact business.

On that July morning in 1998, a customer showed up around 6 am only to discover the door of Paradise Donuts was still locked. When he looked inside, he saw Born lying on the floor behind the display case; from his vantage point, all that was visible was her head. He feared she might have been struck by a seizure or heart attack or some other debilitating medical event.

He walked to the fire station just a few dozen yards from the shop. Members of the fire department were concerned enough that they went to the shop, where one of them forced the back door open.

The fireman found Rose Born lying on her side in a pool of blood; much of her clothing was soaked in blood. There was a great deal of blood distributed around the shop. The fireman ascertained that Born had no pulse. The call came into the Lake Charles Police Dept. at 6:35 am.
Could this have been a failed robbery? What equipment was in the store and to what value? This information is very brief, so I will need to do some more research in to this case.

CrackerC119

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back