LA LA - Stephenville, Belle River, WhtFem 40-55, UP682, prev injuries, denture wearer, jewelry, Feb'82

@folieadeuxnola Since you're on top of both of these unidentified cases. You must have noticed the same, including the broken bones (domestic abuse?), both denture wearers and both had their jewelry on. Do you think Sam Little killed both women? And is it plausible that they're sisters? Perhaps twin sisters? I've superimposed them and they have the same nose, eyes, and mouth positions.
UP Louisiana merged.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like if they were related, their DNA would've matched in CODIS, or whatever system LSU uses, but I also know very little about the mechanics of those systems.

Yeah, but, don't you think it would be kind of odd for them to check unidentified to unidentified DNA?

Besides the facial similarities, it sounds like they both had to have their teeth removed at some point. Due to poor water quality in their area as children?
Both had received broken bones and I believe both had their noses broken. Could their injuries be from a domestic abuse?
And both had gold jewelry with them when they were found. Obviously, not robbery victims. And whoever killed them, knew their jewelry wouldn't be an identifier. Otherwise, the jewelry would've been tossed.

Most likey this doe was born in May1 - May 20 basically based on the taurus based on the bull and star Pendant. And A gold ring with Emerald which is May's birthstone and Taurus are born from April 20- May 20 (Or April 19 - May 20)
But since that does match up Most likey either someone this doe is related to or themsleves whoever it is. I am most certain that they were born Between May 1 and May 20

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery
Back