GUILTY LA - Taylor Adams, 15, beaten to death in her LaPlace home, 5 Dec 2010

How was her mom?

Gaylyn is gonna need a lot of prayers. She is devastated. Everyone hugged her, offered their support and hopefully she will lean on "us" when she needs it. She has a great support group and I'm sure she is in awe over how much people truly care...strangers I mean.

I know she is staying with family and hasn't returned to the home. I honestly don't think she will. Friends were stating that they would go into the house to get anything she needed or may have wanted, so she wouldn't have to. She seems rather strong. Such a sweet woman too.

I'm sure it still doesn't feel real for her because,i know it still doesn't seem real for me or her other friends and her bestfriend Gabby,i feel so horrible for her :/ poor thing but,im just glad they have the person who did this. I hope he rots in jail and then in hell. And,if i was her mom,i don't think i'd be able to go in the house again. It'd bring back painful memories. Did the Crime Scene Investigators clean up her room or the house....?

I'm sure it still doesn't feel real for her because,i know it still doesn't seem real for me or her other friends and her bestfriend Gabby,i feel so horrible for her :/ poor thing but,im just glad they have the person who did this. I hope he rots in jail and then in hell. And,if i was her mom,i don't think i'd be able to go in the house again. It'd bring back painful memories. Did the Crime Scene Investigators clean up her room or the house....?

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm sure they clean it up to a point but not sure to the extent of it. Poor Gabby... she has taken it extremely hard. Breaks my heart. No one deserves to lose someone this way...especially kids.

What bothers me is a 27 year old (manster) killing a 15 year old girl.
Why are these guys so interested in such young girls?
Did anyone know if they were 'dating'???
Right there is a prison term!
He had a rap sheet dating back 7 years according to TV article.

What bothers me is a 27 year old (manster) killing a 15 year old girl.
Why are these guys so interested in such young girls?
Did anyone know if they were 'dating'???
Right there is a prison term!
He had a rap sheet dating back 7 years according to TV article.

no, not "dating"... word is, over the summer is when they met while she was walking either her dog or with a friend. He "appears" to be a lot younger than his age though. He could easily pass for a teen... not sure if he lied about his age or not but regardless by just looking at him, you'd never think he was older.

no, not "dating"... word is, over the summer is when they met while she was walking either her dog or with a friend. He "appears" to be a lot younger than his age though. He could easily pass for a teen... not sure if he lied about his age or not but regardless by just looking at him, you'd never think he was older.

Did he give a reason for why he did such a horrible thing? Was it because,she WOULDN'T date him?

Did he give a reason for why he did such a horrible thing? Was it because,she WOULDN'T date him?

no idea. he was brought back to LaPlace Friday so I'm sure they questioned him and release something to the media. Never know though...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back