GUILTY LA - Tony Procell, 25, abducted & murdered, Sabine Parish, 20 Aug 2013

This whole situation is just awful :(

Just a couple of thoughts.

Barthelemy has such major anger issues I'm kind of surprised he passed the psych test to become a police officer. A man who would beat another man to death over pictures on a phone?

Major, major red flags to me that Barthelemy has a girlfriend but is incensed that Tony was seeing his ex/estranged wife?

Men like this *IMO* do not just act like this once. I would bet $ that RB has a history of violence, possibly domestic violence, and at some point we will start to hear stories about how his fellow officers were wary of him, or others in the National Guard though he was "off".

A man who could kidnap at gunpoint but then beat to death with a baseball bat just screams rage. I cannot believe this is the first time RB has acted violently.

I feel so badly for poor Tony Procell and his family.

All of the above is MOO.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...cop-changes-plea-sabine-murder-case/18618039/

Burkett has said he will seek the death penalty if Barthelemy is convicted in Procell’s death. Sabine sheriff’s investigators say Barthelemy kidnapped Procell at gunpoint from his home and drove him to a wooded area in Winn Parish where he was killed.

Barthelemy was arrested the next day. Procell’s body was found five days later.

The men knew each other from their service in the Louisiana Army National Guard. A domestic situation involving the two and a woman reportedly was at the center of their dispute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224
Back