Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over a million hits, but remember there's another landscaper mentioned in this case. So who knows how many are Dede's and how many are Rudy's. LOL

IMO, if you tell the truth about someone and it "trashes" them, then it is not the fault of the person who told the truth...it is the consequence of the choices made by the person that was "trashed".... by the reality of their life and their choices being revealed.

IMO, if you tell the truth about someone and it "trashes" them, then it is not the fault of the person who told the truth...it is the consequence of the choices made by the person that was "trashed".... by the reality of their life and their choices being revealed.

I both agree and disagree, SMM. lol. To me, it has to be the truth, *and* it has to be factual (not opinion or speculation), *and* it has to be related.

Tammi Peters Smith of Phoenix AZ is currently charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in relation to the case of missing baby Gabriel Johnson. Tammi has a prior criminal history.

All true. All statements of fact - not even any opinion or speculation. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this case. There was no need for me to say it. To me, I was simply trashing.

I both agree and disagree, SMM. lol. To me, it has to be the truth, *and* it has to be factual (not opinion or speculation), *and* it has to be related.

Tammi Peters Smith of Phoenix AZ is currently charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in relation to the case of missing baby Gabriel Johnson. Tammi has a prior criminal history.

All true. All statements of fact - not even any opinion or speculation. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this case. There was no need for me to say it. To me, I was simply trashing.

Well, that statement may be off topic and completely unrelated to this case, but I don't agree that it's trashing at all. Although I don't follow Gabe's case, if those are TPS's charges, then those are her charges. You only stated a fact. Heck, that same info (those same facts) can probably be found online at that county's clerk of courts website or another similar site. So is that website trashing TPS for giving that info? Are you, for stating that information? nope. Off topic for this particular thread and forum, yes, but you're just stating a fact. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500