Laura Babcock Murder Trial 10.23.17 - Day 1, Opening Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the "Eliminator" had a dual burn feature that eliminated lots of the exhaust gases, and smell with the secondary burn.

Storing the body for two weeks is a challenge if not frozen.

There is a pile of loose hay in the barnyard in the photo above, which makes me wonder if she wasn't stored in the barn and covered with hay. No one has stored loose hay in a barn for nearly a century, so I suspect that there were bales in the barn that were deliberately opened by someone. The hay pile doesn't look as though it's been there for years, so imo, it may be related to the crime.

I'm sorry this hasn't been mentioned yet, if it had maybe sometime could quite a post for me.. I find the whole statement about DM ordering a new bed from sleep country awfully telling.

In the opening statement it's declared that LB was murdered at Maple gate, it's my opinion that DM killed her in the bed, possibly something sexual to lure her there. It was said that he was very adamant that it be delivered ASAP, when one business couldn't get it to him immediately, he went elsewhere.

MOO

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

"[FONT=&amp]Cameron said those words were written on Babcock's iPad, which was being used by Smich, on July 23, 2012, the night the Crown says the pair put her body into an incinerator."

Without knowing what electronic evidence LE collected, the Ipad can be very telling.

When was the last time LB used it?
When did MB start using it?
Did anyone else use it, and did they use it when it still had Shawn Lerner's ID?
When did he rename the ownership ID?
During the TB trial, MS's girlfriend said DM promised her the Ipad. When was this? Sounds like MS had already taken ownership of the Ipad if he had renamed it "Mark's Ipad" by July 23rd. The date the name changed should be logged somewhere.

This may not be needed if these two left an electronic trail like they did for the TB trial.

[/FONT]

Was she covering for DM or herself though. Yes she seemed nuts when she testified, but in my opinion everything she said on the stand was a lie designed to protect herself. So who is the real CN? I don’t think we know yet, but one thing is for certain, she isn’t a nice person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are saying the same thing. Is she a murderer? we may never know. IMO, she wouldn't want to get her hands dirty but would be happy to see her opponent gone and wouldn't likely find her killing repugnant. She seems to be the most crafty of all DM's band of stooges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wanted to ask this.. we don't know what's going on in the courtroom because the tweets aren't really verbatim and aren't covering everything that is said.. including the opening remarks by the Crown.
I noticed during DM's questioning (the tweets about it) of LB's dad, that he was asking questions which seem to indicate that he has prior knowledge of certain things... and I just wondered, were those things already brought up in the courtroom, or is he just playing by his own memory of things, and if so, surely all of those would be objected to by MS's lawyer and the Crown, if it had not already come up in the courtroom?
So crappy that we're not hearing about everything!

"[FONT=&amp]Cameron said those words were written on Babcock's iPad, which was being used by Smich, on July 23, 2012, the night the Crown says the pair put her body into an incinerator."

Without knowing what electronic evidence LE collected, the Ipad can be very telling.

When was the last time LB used it?
When did MB start using it?
Did anyone else use it, and did they use it when it still had Shawn Lerner's ID?
When did he rename the ownership ID?
During the TB trial, MS's girlfriend said DM promised her the Ipad. When was this? Sounds like MS had already taken ownership of the Ipad if he had renamed it "Mark's Ipad" by July 23rd. The date the name changed should be logged somewhere.

This may not be needed if these two left an electronic trail like they did for the TB trial.

[/FONT]

Interesting too, that DM felt that it was *his* to give away. Not *theirs*, but *his*. ie he didn't seem to ask MS for permission to give it away, etc.

Interesting too, that DM felt that it was *his* to give away. Not *theirs*, but *his*. ie he didn't seem to ask MS for permission to give it away, etc.

In the TB trial, I think it was offered to MM but MS said he wanted it.

What’s interesting to me is that an iPad was enough of an incentive for MS to commit murder, just like the Cadillac with TB.

threadclosed.png

Here is the link again to the new thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?353465-Babcock-Murder-Trial-10-24-17-Day-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500