Laurean in Mexico

Oh my Mrs. Addict:

Technically I'm still a "newbie" which means my thought thought process does not go down to low levels.........

But stomping...........are you thinking that Mrs. took care of MR. ???

WHY ISN'T ANYBODY TALKING NOW??

Pretty quite, not only in the news, but even here on WS!!

Guess the reward money isn't enough! :(:(

STOMPING MAD.................... (galloping off to get DP now) the coward

Okay, I'll talk. Where the H*LL is this guy!!????

Nothing new to post about LD. They did question Christina again last Friday, but other than that all I've read are contridicting stories from several Media sources.

Is anyone looking for Cesar Lauren??

Unfortunately it seems like Laurean did the "smart" thing by going to Mexico to hide his sorry self. Mexico is SO notorious for not helping us apprehend heinous, and even not so heinous criminals, and even the FBI powers are limited when they are in Mexico.
Too bad Dog the Bounty Hunter cant do this, as he got into so much *hit for going down there and finding Andrew Luster....
I have to wonder why a country (Mexico) that is SO dependent on the United States would make it so difficult for us to find criminals in their country.
Such a sad, sad, case.
And I bet they had to cut some sort of deal with his wife, so she wont get any punishment for her role in this crime. I know, I know, it isnt clear what her role was, BUT she knew SOMETHING, and she helped him get a head start to Mexico.

Is anyone looking for Cesar Lauren??
I'm sure they are LD but not making a big 'too-doo' over it which wouldn't be wise. Even though for those of us who want some word, we know by now sometimes the least said by LE can be beneficial.

WRAL article posted this A.M. :

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/2470523/

"Authorities are pursuing new leads in the international search for Cesar Armando Laurean, according to NC WANTED."

Nothing really new said but at least the search is still on.
I got this also this morning, shows what looks like an old PassPort photo.

Cesar Laurean Update: New Leads in Fugitive Marine Manhunt
[SIZE=-1]NC WANTED - Durham,NC,USA
He is also an insider who knows the latest details about the search for fugitive marine Cesar Armando Laurean. "We are continuing to work with the FBI on a ...[/SIZE]

Hi Littledeer! Keeping those antlers sharp? This is such a frustrating case. I can't believe that there hasn't been any more information by now. I haven't visited this forum for a while, I have been lurking at so many other forums I can't keep them all straight. I wish I had 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just to check out all of the WS sites. Someone out there CATCH THAT !

I got this also this morning, shows what looks like an old PassPort photo.

Cesar Laurean Update: New Leads in Fugitive Marine Manhunt
[SIZE=-1]NC WANTED - Durham,NC,USA
He is also an insider who knows the latest details about the search for fugitive marine Cesar Armando Laurean. "We are continuing to work with the FBI on a ...[/SIZE]
Thanks, TG! He does look different with the longer hair and while I know it is a younger photo...I can see how much difference it makes to have facial hair and the hair. Glad to know they are still actually looking!

Have there been any confirmed sightings of him at all?

Whatever GVS means I want them to go down there whoever they are!! This needs to be brought back up to the surface! What happened to Maria was disgusting and cruel & psychotic. This animal needs to be caught. (was DNA of the baby ever determined?)

Whatever GVS means I want them to go down there whoever they are!! This needs to be brought back up to the surface! What happened to Maria was disgusting and cruel & psychotic. This animal needs to be caught. (was DNA of the baby ever determined?)

GVS=Greta Van Susteren.

OTR (On the Record) Steph Watts and Mark Fuhrman made a trip back in January where they spoke with CAL's cousin at the cousin's Liquor store. Greta had mentioned that they, Stef & Mark, would like to return.

The findings from the repeat autopsy have not been revealed, and I don't expect to hear the results until there is a trial.

What trial?! Unless they do it in absentia. They aren't going to find him since no one seems to really be searching for him, imo. I think Mark F. and Steph got the closest...but that trail has dried up I am sure.

Oh ok thank you! I love Greta I can't believe I didn't realize GVS was her initials lol...anyway I hope they do go down there and pound the pavement!! Someone needs to be on Maria and the baby's side here! What will it take to make this front page news again? Has a case ever went from front page to back page back to front page?!

GVS=Greta Van Susteren.

OTR (On the Record) Steph Watts and Mark Fuhrman made a trip back in January where they spoke with CAL's cousin at the cousin's Liquor store. Greta had mentioned that they, Stef & Mark, would like to return.

The findings from the repeat autopsy have not been revealed, and I don't expect to hear the results until there is a trial.

Oh ok thank you! I love Greta I can't believe I didn't realize GVS was her initials lol...anyway I hope they do go down there and pound the pavement!! Someone needs to be on Maria and the baby's side here! What will it take to make this front page news again? Has a case ever went from front page to back page back to front page?!
Sure! The Natalee Holloway case certainly did. :)

Maybe it's better to wait a bit. Right now if Mexico allows the US to take him, he won't get the DP. Perhaps US authories are waiting in hopes he makes the mistake of crossing into the US.

Maybe the US authorities should pay someone to bop him in the head and drag his sorry @zz back across!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back