FL Lauren Brittney Dumolo, 29, Cape Coral, 19 June 2020, Media, Maps, Timeline *No Discussion*

oviedo

Reaction score
IMG_1094.jpg

Cape Coral police asks for your help locating missing woman
The Cape Coral Police Department’s Investigative Services Bureau is asking for the public’s help and for ANY information that might help locate a missing woman.

Lauren Brittney Dumolo, 29, was last seen on June 19 at an apartment on the 4900 block of Coronado Parkway, and she was reported missing on June 21.

Her purse had been located by a citizen at Four Freedoms Park (4818 Tarpon Court) on June 19, a place she was known to visit often.

Her cell phone was also located in her apartment. Lauren’s status as a missing person was changed to a missing person endangered on June 24 as a result of the investigation. A Ping4alert activation (still active) was sent on June 24.

Lauren is a frequent walker in the area and does not own a car. She is 5’0’‘ and 110 pounds, with light brown hair (dyed blonde with brown roots) and brown eyes. When she was last seen on June 19th, she was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She has several tattoos: “Namaste” on her right side, a symbol on her wrist, a “NY” symbol on her pelvis, and rosary beads on her ankle. Please take a moment to view the photos of Lauren below.

Anyone with any information on Lauren’s whereabouts or anyone who may have seen her at any point from June 19 on is asked to please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at (239) 574-3223.

You can also submit an anonymous tip at www.capecops.com/tips or TipSubmit, send us a message through our social media platforms or call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Please reference case number 20-011323.

Police search for missing endangered woman in Cape Coral
“It’s sort of inexplicable why she’s missing,” said Master Cpl. Phil Mullen with CCPD. “We don’t have any sort of typical text message or phone call saying, ‘I’m going to harm myself,’ no driving off in a car we can describe, no leads to follow.”

And Mullen said they “don’t have any clear signs of foul play or anything like that.”

But police now say she’s a missing endangered person.

And Lauren’s dad tells us it is out of character for his daughter to disappear without a trace.

“Every Father’s Day, she’s never missed calling me,’ Paul said. “And that’s when I really knew it was bad because I didn’t hear from her.”

Paul hopes his message reaches his daughter.

“If she can see this, I want her to contact me as soon as possible, however she needs to contact me,..
Snipped

June 19, Lauren’s live-in boyfriend was reportedly the last person to see her. That same day, her purse was found at Four Freedoms Park.

“It’s like she fell off the face of the earth,” said. Boom. Gone. “

We saw police canvassing the area and passing out fliers.

A man we saw talking to police didn’t want to be interviewed on the record but told us that he saw Lauren June 19 around 8 a.m. and waved at her.

He said, the day before, Lauren asked him about available apartments, saying she “wanted to get out of the situation she was in.”

“It signals to me that she’s scared of this man,” Paul said. “I have no choice but to think the worst right now.”

CCPD told us the reason they elevated Lauren’s case to endangered is because, when someone disappears voluntarily, they take their belongings, a wallet, a phone. In this case, she did not.
Police work to trace Cape Coral woman's suspicious disappearance

The search for a Cape Coral woman is now in day 12.

Cape Coral Police Department says 29-year-old Lauren Dumolo was last seen June 19 at her apartment on Coronado Parkway.

Police says Lauren is still considered to be missing and endangered Wednesday. And CCPD confirms detectives are not looking for a body, so they believe it is even more critical for everyone watching to take a good look at a flyer of Lauren.

Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers and CCPD say, so far, they’re not getting very many tips.
Investigators say public help critical in search for Cape Coral woman
—-

Dannielle Garcia WINK News
4 hrs ·

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? It's now been 12 days since Lauren Dumolo was last seen. Cape Police say she disappeared without much of a trace, there's few tips and she left behind her phone and purse. Police listed her as "endangered" and her father-- although he doesn't want to believe it-- is left to think the worst. Keep her story alive, keep her picture out there, maybe someone saw something. It only takes a second to share! https://www.winknews.com/…/police-work-to-trace-cape-coral…/

106365823_710797506408738_5641043090147755363_n.jpg

Timeline as of 7/1/20
  • Lauren is last seen by live-in boyfriend on June 19th at 4927 Coronado Parkway Apartment #1 (no time is given).
  • An unidentified man told police he saw Lauren June 19 around 8 a.m. and waved at her. He said, the day before, Lauren asked him about available apartments, saying she “wanted to get out of the situation she was in.”
  • June 19th Lauren's purse is found at Four Freedoms Park (not stated who found it or time).
  • Lauren did not call her Dad on Fathers Day-June 19th, which is extremely out of character for her.
  • Dad calls and reports her missing on Tuesday, June 21st after not being able to reach her.
  • Police respond to her apartment for a well-check and find her phone there.
  • CCPD elevated Lauren’s case to endangered because, when someone disappears voluntarily, they take their belongings, a wallet, a phone. In this case, she did not.
Cape Coral Police Department
Police search for missing, endangered woman in Cape Coral
—-
We spoke to Lauren’s dad, Paul Dumulo, who has been in Southwest Florida since his daughter went missing. He traveled from California when she failed to call him last on Father’s Day Sunday.

He told us she always kept in touch during good times and bad. But he fears the worst every day his daughter remains missing.

Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers and CCPD say, so far, they’re not getting very many tips.

CCPD is asking for anyone with information to come forward. Tipsters can call CCPD at 239-574-3223. Tipsters can also submit an anonymous tip at the Cape Coral Police website, TipSubmit, a message through CCPD social media platforms or Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-8477 using case number 20-011323.
Investigators say public help critical in search for Cape Coral woman

If you have information, lot's of ways to bring that forward to CCPD anonymously ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New clue in case of missing Cape Coral woman //

geVjB4pF

https://twitter.com/winknews/status/1279294116808069120

"The family was checking the routes Lauren normally traveled, such as Four Freedoms Park, which she walked through every day. When her family went to the park, not only did they find her purse, they also found her shirt.

“Right here, down right in here,” said Lauren’s sister, Cassie Carey, at the shoreline where her sister went every day. She and her other sister’s boyfriend found the shirt together.

“We ran over to it and it was this burgundy, lace shirt that Lauren commonly wore,” Carey said. “When we spotted it, we took a look at it and compared it to photos that she was in, so it’s a very distinguished…it has a pattern on it. It’s lace. It’s not just, like, your typical t-shirt. It’s very obvious that it was one of hers.”

But finding the shirt left Lauren’s family with more questions than answers about her disappearance.

“It’s panic. It’s oh my god how did this get here because we’ve been frequenting this park a lot. We’ve been through this park probably two to three times a day, every day for the last week and a half,” said Carey.

Lauren’s sister called the police to turn the shirt over to them as evidence.

“You don’t know if it was left there as evidence that something bad has happened to her or was it left there for us to have false hope. I honestly don’t know because you have a mixed amount of emotions right now,” said Lauren’s father Paul Dumolo.

Video
New clue in case of missing Cape Coral woman

Search team to assemble to search for missing Cape Coral woman Lauren Dumolo

CAPE CORAL, Fla. — The community is getting together to find a missing woman from Cape Coral.

Lauren Brittney Dumolo was last seen on June 19th, and she was reported missing on June 21st.

Last week Cape Coral Police told Fox 4, "Unfortunately we have not received many tips in regards to this case. The few tips that we have received about sightings were not Lauren."

The teams said it will be meeting at 5 pm on July 7th at Four Freedoms Park.

She is 29 years old and is 5'0" and 110 pounds, with light brown hair and brown eyes. "Sociable, she has a big tattoo on her side that says namaste, worked two jobs until COVID and was working another job at north Fort Myers at a taco bell," said Paul Dumolo, her father.

For more information about the search, click here.

A news clip from today's community search for Lauren.

Cape Coral woman still missing after 19 days, father pleads for her safe Return

“A lot of people knew her and it was like from her house to here is maybe an eighth of a mile, and for nobody to know nothing,” he said. “It’s really frustrating.”

He’s not alone. A Facebook group created by SWFL Helping Hands organized a search for Lauren Tuesday night at Four Freedoms Park starting at 5 p.m. Paul says he doesn’t know the organizers but believes it could be a gamechanger.

“Just for a community to be that caring and that giving of their time and to find and help find another family that they have no idea, just out of the kindness of their heart, is amazing. It’s beautiful,” he said.

He’s hoping against hope, someone is holding his daughter and will let her go.

“If you give me my daughter and I can take her, I’ll walk away. That’s it. I’m done. That’s my word, I give you my word on that,” Paul said. “Not knowing is worse, it’s worse, it’s hard.”

Her father won’t be in Cape Coral for the organized search tonight, as he says he’s looking for her in another location where he believes she may have been.

If you see or know anything about Lauren, please call the police.

Cape Coral woman still missing after 19 days, father pleads for her safe return

A news clip from today's community search for Lauren.

20 areas around the park and Lauren's home will be searched.

Security footage will be requested.

Community members search for missing Cape Coral woman

Community members gathered to search for Lauren last night.

Southwest Florida Helping Hands coordinated the search efforts, dividing people to search several surrounding locations where Dumolo was last seen.

“Its been two weeks, people are forgetting already and we want to keep her picture in their face, ” said Rena Anders.

They knocked on doors, posted flyers, and searched for any clues to bring Lauren home.

“Something will trigger a memory, even it’s small that little piece of information is just part of the puzzle,” said Langevian.

Boyfriend of missing Cape Coral mother speaks
“I don’t think she left on her own because she would’ve taken at least some clothes … or her toothbrush or her makeup,” Pena said.

Pena recently was brought in by Cape Coral Police Department to take a polygraph test, and he claims that he passed. Police will not confirm this test result nor will they say if Pena is a suspect in Dumolo’s disappearance.

Boyfriend of missing Cape Coral mother speaks
“I don’t think she left on her own because she would’ve taken at least some clothes … or her toothbrush or her makeup,” Pena said.

Pena recently was brought in by Cape Coral Police Department to take a polygraph test, and he claims that he passed. Police will not confirm this test result nor will they say if Pena is a suspect in Dumolo’s disappearance.
Snipped

“Lauren’s father Paul Dumolo thinks his daughter is still alive but fears that she’ll become another cold case. “The wondering part is probably the worst, you know. Even if the answer is bad at least, you have closure,” he said.

Paul does also recognize that there’s a possibility she could be gone forever but doesn’t want to let his mind go there.

There will be a gathering 5 p.m. Saturday followed by a search at Faith Presbyterian Church in Cape Coral.”

Search party organized for missing Cape Coral mother

Published:July 11, 2020 8:46 PM EDT
Updated:July 12, 2020 6:20 AM EDT

A search party was organized for a missing Cape Coral woman Saturday evening at Faith Presbyterian Church. They got together and handed out flyers, going door to door to make sure Lauren Dumolo isn’t forgotten
Dumolo was last seen three weeks ago by her boyfriend of four years, Gabriel Pena, who spoke exclusively with WINK News on Friday.

“I’m worried. I’m worried and scared; not scared because I didn’t do anything but I’m just worried something really did happen,” Pena said.
Snipped

MISSING: Florida mom hasn’t been seen in four weeks

snipped
MISSING: Florida mom hasn’t been seen in four weeks
by KC Wildmoon
July 12, 2020

Police in southwest Florida are looking for a 29-year-old mother who hasn’t been seen since June 19, the Cape Coral Police Department said.

Lauren Brittney Dumolo was last seen at her apartment, and her purse was found that day at a park a few blocks away.

Police said they have little information to go on, other than a shirt belonging to Dumolo found on July 2 near the waterline at the park — a park Dumolo’s family has searched twice a day since her disappearance.

WINK News

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Lauren Dumolo, 29, has now been missing for three weeks. She was reportedly last seen at Four Freedoms Park on June 19 where some of her belongings have since been found.

Cape Coral police and Lauren's family are asking for your help in finding her. Please share her photo and call police if you have any information on her whereabouts.

MORE INFORMATION: Cape Coral woman still missing after 19 days, father pleads for her safe return

A search party was organized for a missing Cape Coral woman Saturday evening at Faith Presbyterian Church
More:Search party organized for missing Cape Coral mother

A search party was organized for a missing Cape Coral woman Saturday evening at Faith Presbyterian Church. They got together and handed out flyers, going door to door to make sure Lauren Dumolo isn’t forgotten.

There were dozens out on Saturday evening looking for Dumolo and hoping for her safe return. They were searching areas near Coronado Parkway, Miromar Street, Atlantic Court and others.

Search team gathers to find missing Cape Coral woman

Local community members are looking for a missing Cape Coral woman who went missing just over two weeks ago.

——

Lead investigator into missing Cape Coral woman speaks about case for first time

Lead investigator into missing Cape Coral woman speaks about case for first time
The search for a Cape Coral mother who has been missing since June 19 hasn’t had any strong leads into her disappearance, and for him, it’s personal.

Det. Nick Jones isn’t ruling anything out in the case of Lauren Dumolo, but he remains optimistic even as the odds of finding her alive grow longer.

What stands out about the case?

“I haven’t found her yet,” he said, adding that he has never not solved a missing person case.

“It’s tough. I’m a father myself. I have three kids and one of them is a daughter; I have a girl.”

“We’ve had marine units, we searched the Bimini Basin, we had K-9 dogs out there, we’ve had underwater drones in the basin as well as searching and canvassing the surrounding neighborhoods.”

Dumolo’s boyfriend, Gabriel Pena, on Friday told WINK News he’s “worried. I’m scared … well, not scared, because I didn’t do it.”

Is he a suspect?

“I can’t answer that,” Jones said.

But, “at this point, I am not ruling anything out and I won’t rule it out until I find her.”

As for what’s next, Jones said he needs help from everyone because he isn’t getting many tips.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NaMUS page created July 20 2020
View attachment 256283
Lauren Brittney Dumolo
•white female
•missing at age 29; current age 30
•5’-5’2”, 95-110lbs
•brown eyes
•strawberry blonde hair; past shoulder length, lighter blonde, dark roots
•Large Tattoo along her right side of torso reading "NAMASTE", “NY" on her pelvis, Rosary beads around ankle (Photo of large tattoo included on her page)
•last seen June 19
•last seen in Cape Coral FL

Circumstances of Disappearance:
She was last seen on June 19, 2020 at her apartment complex in Cape Coral believed to have been returning from a nearby Park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back